Track & Field Championship Series - 80s Japanese Party - Spots open!

• Thread starter eDirtyTati
  • 45 comments
Please sign me up if possible!
Welcome to the championship! I'm sorry, but @michrulejj has already chosen the 300ZX. Unless he changes his mind come race 1 (which I'm guess will be next week as we're very likely to get enough drivers now). As far as Mitsus go, may I recommend the Galant? All wheel drive, easy on tires, and all the grip in the world for coming out of corners. :)

Ok cool. I'll try scouting the Dealership for that Galant.

From what I understand all cars in GT6 will be available from the dealership whether standard or premium. If that's confirmed there's a chance the series may make a mid-season switch to GT6. For now, however the official start date is:

NEXT SATURDAY, 11/30

Hey everyone, just over 24 hours left until round 1!

If you haven't done so already, please send me a friend request on PSN (eDirtyTati).

Driver's brief will be up at least one hour before the race, along with details on the bonus point challenge. I'm very excited to have this thing get started!

Thanks for the great race! I almost won! (Not really but... let's keep it secret!)
You should tell in the first page that you are a girl and that you have a great voice... more people would show. :P

We had a fun event last night! @fredyellowone, @ElwoodRambler, and myself joined in on Fuji Speedway in my lobby. El was having connection issues, unfortunately, and missed the race. Fred and I went head to head in a shortened battle (only 7 laps) and I came out the victor! It will probably be my only win all season since I suck at all the Japanese tracks.

Due to connection issues, we did not go into the bonus point challenge. However, since Fred was the only challenger available, I've decided to award him by doubling the points he earns in the next challenge he enters.

Hope to see everyone ion December 7th at Suzuka! The challenge after that race is one of my favorite ideas!

Thanks for the great race! I almost won! (Not really but... let's keep it secret!)
You should tell in the first page that you are a girl and that you have a great voice... more people would show. :P
Hey, you did great!

Since all of the cars are available on GT6, would anyone have an objection to moving the series to GT6?

Back