Track list (complete)

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 168 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
MHFanatik
T10 has confirmed there's gonna be a total of 26 track locations with more than 100 ribbons and ALL the tracks from Forza 5 return including Top Gear Test Track. Also I'm gonna include confirmed night/weather conditions compatibility for each track.
Here's a list of currently confirmed tracks.
1. Rio
2. Daytona(Night)
3. Watkins Glen
4. Brands Hatch(Rain)
5. Indianapolis (new reworked layout)
6. Prague
7. Bathurst(Day/Sunset)
8. Nurburgring(Night/Rain)
9. Sebring(Night/Rain)
10. Road America(Day/Sunset)
11. Road Atlanta
12. Long Beach
13. Top Gear Test Track(Rain)
14. Yas Marina(Night)
15. Airfield Test Course
16. Le Mans(Night/Rain)
17. Laguna Seca
18. Bernese Alps
19. Circuit de Catalunya
20. Circuit de Spa Francorchamps(Night/Rain)
21. Silverstone(Rain)
22. Lime Rock Park
23. Monza
24. Circuit of the Americas
25. Hockenheim
26. Sonoma(Day/Sunset)

Last edited:
Hopefully this is just the start and they'll continue to add new locations like they did with the last game. Yes, I'm greedy for tracks.

All bets for those five mystery tracks to include Monza, Willow Springs, Sonoma and COTA. Which, coupled with the return of GT cars, the addiction of touring cars and the possibility of more LMPs and open wheelers, may be enough to resurrect the interest in high-level online racing.

This should be the list. 1.Bathurst 2.Watkins Glen 3.Monza 4.Spa-Franchorchamps 5.Oulton Park 6.Adelaide Street Circuit 7.Monaco 8.Indianapolis 9.Daytona 10.Donington 11.Brands Hatch 12.Gold Coast 13.St.Petersburg 14.Mugello 15.Le Mans 16.Sochi 17.Goteburg 18.Sandown 19.Detroit 20.Lime Rock 21.Mallory Park 22.Isle of Man 23.Nurburgring 24.Macau 25.Taupo 26.Montreal

they should add this:

interlagos.jpg

Interlagos.

According to the new limited edition Xbox One video, Le Mans has rain.
I wouldn't trust that guy, he's just a PR figure, not part of T10, he could've easily meant rain as a general feature. Unless T10 representative explicitly states something I'll take all unconfirmed info with a grain of salt.

Be great if they could get an MSV deal like Project Cars did so they could get Oulton Park, Snetterton and Cadwell Park (Even though I still consider that one more of a Motorbike track)

and a long shot but add the Bedford Autodrome.

I guess I'll still have to keep Forza 4 around just to drive Infineon, Hockenheim, Suzuka, Tsukuba, Motegi and Fujimi Kaido. I hope at least some of these will come back as add-ons akin to FM5.

It's a shame losing Infineon and Suzuka. Hockenheim is kinda bland to me, probably due in no small part to being basically flat. Tsukuba feels to me like some old retired couple paved a path around in their back yard, cobbled together some bleachers, and called it a track. I'm so sick to death of driving Tsukuba. Motegi felt lifeless to me, like a shallow collection of straights and ninety-degree turns. I'd say I like Fujimi Kaido, but I'm so sick of hearing people going on and on about it.

Ah cool, I like Lime Rock. I've driven it in pc sims and also saw it on an episode of Chasing Classic Cars

Wayne Carini was driving an old Morgan around the circuit. He did it to honour the previous owner of the
car who sadly passed away before he got the chance to drive it there

The fella's widow was there to watch. Quite a touching moment it was :)

Great to see Lime Rock in this game, somehow I still haven't driven this track, it seems to be the one track which has evaded me but I've watched quite a few videos of racing on this track and it looks like it will be a lot of fun in the slower cars as well as the faster ones.

After watching a few Speedvision World Challenge races there, it's going to be sweet to relive those memories. If only the Real Time Racing NSX was in the game.

I can not wait to see Yas Marina at night. I sure hope they have the changing LED lights like in real life. Even the F1 games had working lights. Stunning!

Back