Track names found on GT4P (Pal) disk

• Thread starter dbarrade
  • 32 comments
Draith
Just in case anyone is interested, it looks like the Hong Kong track is on the disk, but the rest are just references:

grandcanyon
newyork
test
grandcanyon_north
highspeedring
nursnow
ss_louisburg
midfield
deepforest
nurburgring
ss_rialt
infineon
ss_forumn
asaito_test01
apricot
tahiti_maze
testcourse
montecarlo
seoul
ss_brooklyn
demo_01
kashiwa
motegi
assisi
capri
hongkong
laguna
paris_rally
paris_tarmac
ss_nanzenji
ss_sagano
ss_snow
ss_tsukiji
tsukuba
yosemite
grandvalley
route5
trialmt
fisco
lasvegas_
ss_forum
ss_sanmarco
ss_tsumago
gymkhana
mini
ss_fremont
oval
apricot_test

Hmm, there are definitely some interesting new tracks in here compared to the old one. Also it's starting to become clear to me now that the tracks marked "ss_" are the special photo locations ...

After this list, I think these are all tracks will be in GT4. They are 48 tracks, near than 50 tracks that PD promised.

What do you think about this?

ciao

Where is Autumn Ring from Gran Turismo Concept, it was beautiful! Yes this isn't a final track list nor an accurate representation but I'd like Autumn Ring, badly.

Originally posted by geteo288
After this list, I think these are all tracks will be in GT4. They are 48 tracks, near than 50 tracks that PD promised.

What do you think about this?

ciao

I think 12 of these are photo locations (there would be 16 eventually) and that means that there are about 36 tracks here, so 14 are still missing. Among those I imagine is Autumn Ring, because I think you could see pictures of them on the big photo-mode display that had Yamauchi in front. I thought I recognised at least 2 shots from Autumn Ring on that picture.

citytracks too, aslong as they are like new york! :(

i liked the italian rome course in GT2!.. it was nice..

and i hope we get long and short tracks, from various tracks
too!, this could make it pretty fun. =)

if the short tracks are just twisty that is!.

cause long straights gets pretty unexciting in the old slow cars.
but on a short twisty track, even a lupo 1.1 stock, would be fun
to drive!

Hello andrew.. (TF from zatzy here..:) )

I'm missing rome night too, but as said, there's clearly a lot of tracks missing on that list.

Here is my selection of interestings :~
  • Nursnow
  • ss_louisburg
  • grandcanyon_north ~ could it be the small Prologue test track?
  • Seoul
  • Yosemite
  • Infineon

Highspeed ring:bowdown:

I always found it sad that some of the previous gt tracks weren't in GT3.
I liked Red Rock Valley, Autumn Ring, Grand Valley East.

Lets hope the tracks that are not in, will be available for download later on.

Geez Cobra, where've you been? :rolleyes: Nur_snow was on the track list from the NTSC-J Prologue, not like it's new or anything. It's most likely a rally track in the scenery surrounding Nurburgring, but you never know...

"I hope Grindelwald will be in it, that was funny as hell"

that was the german track right?.. with the train on the side
of it.. also very good track, with some tricky corners=)

Lets see...

- infineon
- montecarlo
- seoul
- ss_brooklyn
- kashiwa
- motegi
- assisi
- paris_rally
- paris_tarmac
- yosemite
- fisco
- lasvegas_
- gymkhana

So it looks promising...

Originally posted by Sven
Looking at database entries & stuff on the Prologue disc, using hex editors & whatnot on a PC

Spank you very much
cyclops.gif

Grindelwald was an interesting track but i could never get round it without spinning. High Speedring is back :D :bowdown: From what i remember this is almost the same shape as fuji only smaller (could be wrong , haven't seen it for a while :embarrassed: ). anyway twas a good track.

I hope to see Rome Night from GT2 and clubman stage route 5 (the short one). They ruled along with redrock speedway.

As for new tracks i hope there arent too many like new york (damn 90 degree corners) Also real tracks are good (Fuji,Tsukuba etc.) but hopefully not too many of them please the scenery is way too dull.:grumpy:

Originally posted by 911_gt3_rs
Grindelwald was an interesting track but i could never get round it without spinning. High Speedring is back :D :bowdown: From what i remember this is almost the same shape as fuji only smaller (could be wrong , haven't seen it for a while :embarrassed: ). anyway twas a good track.

While it's obvious that it's based on Fuji... It's not really that much like it. So I'd say it's different enough to come back.

If Nursnow is really the Ring but snowy... That's gonna be one hairy ride. Heh... In reality is it actully possible to use the Green Hell while it's well... White?

Ya know, im kinda scared. I know that all those tracks are on that list btu dont ya think we woulda heard alittle more about them. Ive seen that list before but the is now conformation whatsoever about some of them, no word form ky and nothing. Im just scared that we wont see these tracks. I feel the same about the cars.

Originally posted by Sven
Grand Canyon North is most likely the section on the Toyota Demo.
I had always thought the Toyota Demo featured the entire Grand Canyon track. (I never played much at this one I must admit, so I'll check this week end). Anyway, the small test track used in lesson 6 is called Grand Canyon Mini Track in GT4:P

Latest Posts

Back