• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 11 comments

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
Hey guys!
I'm the track-tester, and I want to test YOUR track!

So if you have created a cool track, doesn't matter for which kind of racing (rally, touge, etc), post some informations here, for example with what car, and what PP I should drive on it, or borrow me the car I should take, and your PSN.

I'll then rate your track from 0-10, while 0 is "undrivable" and 10 is the best.

If you want, I can post the results here, with the PSN so that other Drivers can try it.

(sorry for my bad english, it us my 4th language ;) )

Can you try my track? I call it deception, because it is full of deceptively slow corners that look fast but are not. I have had the most fun in the stock IS-F racing concept and a 500 hp evo x with no weight reduction. My psn is NFBoffroad

Last edited:
Try mine this weekend. It's a sand dune or gravel full with sharp turns. If you're going to try it, driving MT there will be more fun. Just make sure your car is 4WD or else, you may have a hard time testing the track. Length is about 5-6 miles.

Try mine this weekend. It's a sand dune or gravel full with sharp turns. If you're going to try it, driving MT there will be more fun. Just make sure your car is 4WD or else, you may have a hard time testing the track. Length is about 5-6 miles.

I'll give it a go mate!
what's your PSN?

I have a track that all my GT friends seem to like. It's called "Baptism". Some people think it's undrivable, but I think not. When I was creating Baptism, I used the Camaro LM Race Car. I put that Camaro on share in my profile. You can use any car you want... I recommend 650pp car that handles good. The Camaro sparks and scrapes the ground around the big ovel part, but I didn't want to change my brother's tune. ;P The only part of Baptism I wish
I could change is the last turn. But I can't because it'll mess with the rest of the track. I have lots of tracks, but this one I consider my greatest creation! haha x) Please be brutally honest and tell me what you think.

'AgentOfAkira' is my PSN

Last edited:
Back