Traction control light?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flogzya
  • 6 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
35
Australia
Perth
Messages
FLOGZYA
Has anyone actually had their traction control light flash up at them yet? Im up to international A and not once have I seen it come on. Im talking about the little picture on your cluster in bumper view of the car doing skids.
 
Traction Control or Active Stability Management?
 
I've seen it on the GT-One quite a bit when at the beginning of 3rd gear.
 
Have not seen the TCS light on. Have used it on the Audi R18 to control the massive torque. But instead of helping it aided the spin. Though you can hear it working.
 
its wrk on the moon :D

pic.php
 
I had it come on when I used it on my Anni Corvette '13, I couldn't do the nurburgring in the rain without it.
 
Back