Tradable Green Tickets Wanted - I have all Tickets to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter F40LM
  • 78 comments
  • 5,169 views
There are too many people to acknowledge about their trades, I just take it in date order.

Nevermind...
 
8d8
I have these green tickets:

Ford Mustang '05
Toyota Prius G '09
Ferrari F40 '92

I'm looking to trade these for a level 22,23 and 24 ticket. I have an ongoing trade of 3 cars at the mo with someone (pending their response) so should deffo be able to trade in 3 days ;)

Your turn
 
Ok I've added you on psn but you're not showing up as a friend on GT5 for some reason. I'm trying to send a ticket to you now :D
 
Had to restart the game and now you're showing as a friend. I can't send another ticket till after midnight tho as I've already traded today.
 
TO 8d8 - You only have to go to first menu where you can choose to go to Arcade Mode and GT Mode and re-enter, then you'll see me as a friend in Gran Turismo 5
 
Last edited:
I'm ready to send a ticket, just one question tho. When I hover over the green ticket and press triangle and select give to friend, the ticket appears white just as I am about to send it. Is this supposed to happen? Will you get a white ticket or a green one? Am I sending it correctly? I don't want to waste a ticket and disappoint you.
 
8d8
I'm ready to send a ticket, just one question tho. When I hover over the green ticket and press triangle and select give to friend, the ticket appears white just as I am about to send it. Is this supposed to happen? Will you get a white ticket or a green one? Am I sending it correctly? I don't want to waste a ticket and disappoint you.

Yes, this is normal. As long as the ticket is green when viewing it from any other screen except the send screen it will show up green on his end.
 
Yes, this is normal. As long as the ticket is green when viewing it from any other screen except the send screen it will show up green on his end.

Thank you very much HOODFIELD 👍
 
TRADE LOG
send to FXR786:
- Ford Mustang '05 ✓
- Toyota Prius '09 ✓
- Ferrari F40 '92 ✓

send to IGCMilkman:
- Level 22 ✓
- Level 23 ✓
- Level 24 ✓

Lets go ménage!
 
Last edited:
All tickets sent and received. A pleasure trading with you chief!
 
I have a gran turismo 350Z green ticket. I need a 2009 ticket.

If you still want to trade for the Gran Turismo 350Z Green Ticket, I can do that!
 
Anyone else want to trade tickets or colours or anything I may have?
 
Do you have a 24 ticket?
 
F40LM
xD of course I do!

Lol ok let me just finish this b-spec and il list my green tickets
 
Lol ok let me just finish this b-spec and il list my green tickets

Please anyone who is interested in seriously trading with me, Add my PSN ASAP please :)
 
F40LM
Please anyone who is interested in seriously trading with me, Add my PSN ASAP please :)

I take it your psn is f40lm?
 
Actually I just accepted lol
 
I take it your psn is f40lm?

This message was meant for anyone who wants to trade with me pallie, unfortunately my psn is not F40LM :'(
 
I have 370z academy which technically is a white ticket
Suzuki cappuccino RM 95 - lol
Integra type r rm04
Isuzu 117 coupe '68
Ferarrari SP1 '08
Camero z28 RM '69
Jaguar XFR '10

Any of these any good?
 
I have 370z academy which technically is a white ticket
Suzuki cappuccino RM 95 - lol
Integra type r rm04
Isuzu 117 coupe '68
Ferarrari SP1 '08
Camero z28 RM '69
Jaguar XFR '10

Any of these any good?

SP1 is not tradable

Not interested in white tickets

Isuzu 117 Coupe '68
Camaro Z28 RM '69

I would trade 3 tickets for a Toyota Supra RZ Green Ticket if anyone has one?
 
Last edited:
Ok so you want the 4 for the 24?
 
Last edited:
Sorry I'm out at the shops il send within 2 hours il be back
 
Sorry I'm out at the shops il send within 2 hours il be back

I don't care, as long as you send the XFR '10 ticket, take your time pallie!
 
F40LM
I don't care, as long as you send the XFR '10 ticket, take your time pallie!

You should have it now mate the misses sent it
 
You should have it now mate the misses sent it

OK but I am not on the PS3 at the moment, I am watching " One Piece Episode 92 English Dubbed"


Edit


TRADE LOG
send to FXR786:
Jaguar XFR '10 ✓

send to painy21:
- Level 24 ✓
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Is anyone available for the 18/09/2012 to trade a Green ticket with me that I don't have?
 
I have the following green tickets.

In psn RZRX7 we've traded here before.

86 GT '12 in black, red and white
FT-86 II Concept '11 silky black and orange metallic
Racing Kart 125 SPL blue, red, orange, black, green and pink
Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04
Camaro SS RM '10
Carbon R (R34) '04
2CV Type A '54 gris clair

In psn FD3S---------RX7 fr sent.

Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 yellow
Z ACT '70 white
Prius G Touring Selection (J) '03
Subaru 360 '58
FT 86 Concept '09 white
Mugen Motel Civic Si Race Car '87
Kusabi Concept '03
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 red
Midget II D Type '98
Special
Dome-Zero Concept '78
Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 white
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Challenger SRT8 '08
Kubelwagen typ82 '44
Sileighty '98 black
 
Last edited:
Back