Meijer Messages 20 Messages Timmeyer Feb 2, 2011 #1 I'm looking for the RUF Yellow Bird. below is the link to my garage with the cars that I want to trade for the Ruf.👍 http://www.mygranturismo.net/3346
I'm looking for the RUF Yellow Bird. below is the link to my garage with the cars that I want to trade for the Ruf.👍 http://www.mygranturismo.net/3346
dazzee Messages 2,335 Messages Darrell-ere Messages Dazzeeboy Feb 2, 2011 #2 Meijer I'm looking for the RUF Yellow Bird. below is the link to my garage with the cars that I want to trade for the Ruf.👍 http://www.mygranturismo.net/3346 Click to expand... Db7 for yellow bird at midnight ?
Meijer I'm looking for the RUF Yellow Bird. below is the link to my garage with the cars that I want to trade for the Ruf.👍 http://www.mygranturismo.net/3346 Click to expand... Db7 for yellow bird at midnight ?
D duddiesdaddy Messages 52 Messages duddiesdaddy Feb 2, 2011 #3 I have one, I can trade now for the car listed below. 330 P4 Race Car '67