Trade Matte Blue paint for a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter sday
  • 13 comments
  • 1,981 views
Messages
666
Messages
sday
I would like to trade Matte Blue paint for a car of some sort. Will listen to offers.
 
no sorry to lazy to do that...

how about the nissan gtr?
 
no sorry to lazy to do that...

how about the nissan gtr?

I have the '05 and the '09 v spec. Any chance you mean the "black mask" model?
 
nope i can buy you a brand new car if you want not too expensive though...

what colour is the blue, light or dark?
 
nope i can buy you a brand new car if you want not too expensive though...

what colour is the blue, light or dark?

It just says blue, I would call it a medium blue. New car would work, what is the budget?
 
i wouldnt excactly say i have a certain budget but what im trying to say is i dont want to spend so much one one colour ha!

so you tell me?
 
i wouldnt excactly say i have a certain budget but what im trying to say is i dont want to spend so much one one colour ha!

so you tell me?

Can you trade tonight? Would take less if I close the deal today.
 
yes i can how much you want first...

How about the '94 RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 from the dealership. 100k If you will send it tonight I will send the paint. I will not be online for about 11 or 12 hours. Would that work?
 
yes add me up id: sandeep93

send it me if im not on but i will most likely will be
 
yes add me up id: sandeep93

send it me if im not on but i will most likely will be

If you have not added me by the time I get online I will send a friend request. I am on at some point everynight, so I will send the paint once the car arrives.
 
yes add me up id: sandeep93

send it me if im not on but i will most likely will be

Hey, are you still interested? I should be on tonight.
 
Back