Trade not cut off yet ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiregtr
  • 7 comments
  • 1,186 views
Messages
146
Messages
spiregtr
Just sent my last 1,000,000 + car back from my alt acc (Bentley Speed 8) with no problems.

So get your last trades in NOW 👍
 
yup, because today is still 3rd
 
Good thing I got my new Ferrari F2007 before the deadline hit...
 
Considering the deadline was stated as being the 3rd this is not surprising.
 
I wonder if it will work at 1900 hour on the 3rd. I have one more trade to make. Cross my fingers...:nervous:
 
I wonder if it will work at 1900 hour on the 3rd. I have one more trade to make. Cross my fingers...:nervous:

7pm on the 3rd of March in California would already be the 4th of March according to GMT - so you're maybe out of luck. :/
 
They should remove gifting feature completely. With 1mil restriction it's ridiculous. What is the purpose to make gift of cheap car like 100th GTO or MX5? Anyone can buy it by himself as many as they want, not 1 car per day.
Make GT5 as set of useless features!
 
They should remove gifting feature completely. With 1mil restriction it's ridiculous. What is the purpose to make gift of cheap car like 100th GTO or MX5? Anyone can buy it by himself as many as they want, not 1 car per day.
Make GT5 as set of useless features!

JGTC are still below 1m :D
 
Back