traders check it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikathechaos21
  • 40 comments
  • 1,793 views
Messages
564
Croatia
Zagreb
Messages
Mikathechaos21
I got quite a lot of stuff to trade,
-cars:
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04.
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03.
Audi RS6 Avant '06.
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03.
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02.
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88.
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06.
Citeza V16T '94.
Fiat 500F '65.
Ferrari 458 Italia '09.
Ferrari F40 '92.
Honda Civic Type R '06.
Honda CR-Z '10.
Honda Integra Type R (DCS) '04.
Honda NSX Type R '02.
Honda HSC '03.
Honda Dualnote Concepr '01.
Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08.
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08.
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99.
Lotus Evora '09.
Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05.
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67.
Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car '84.
Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00.
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03.
Nissan GTR '07.
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71.
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01. and Pace Car
Opera Perfomance 350Z '04
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64.
Shelby GT350R '65.
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03.
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C Type RA RM '05.
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01.
Triumph Spitfier 1500 '74.
Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '97.
Toyota BRIAN VICKERS #83 CAMRY
VW Lupo GTi Cup Car (J) '03.
+
much more!!


-mc's tell me witch ones you need if I got it, I'll send them
 
Last edited:
what do you want for your Honda integra type R touring car?
 
I'd be interested in the land rover stormer. What are you looking in particular?
 
I have loads of cars paints gear museum cards but no tickets, anything you want I've probably got it.
 
I'd be interested in the land rover stormer. What are you looking in particular?

shoot me some offer

I have loads of cars paints gear museum cards but no tickets, anything you want I've probably got it.

witch cars would you trade?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Infiniti Coupe Concept 06 for Shelby Series one Supercharged 03 OK?
 
Mikathechaos21
witch cars would you trade?

any. I'm just trying to think of which cars I have that are tradable.

what you into race cars, road cars, tuned cars, drifting, dragging, popping wheelies?
 
any other cause I got it and I want to get rid of them both
How about a Nismo GT-R LM Road Going version '95 (0/0/0) or an R33 Skyline GT-R V Spec LM Edition (a Skyline GT-R V-spec in a special blue colour) with mileage
 
any. I'm just trying to think of which cars I have that are tradable.

what you into race cars, road cars, tuned cars, drifting, dragging, popping wheelies?

just cars for racing, no drag and drift ********, by the way on whole list there is 2-3 cars witch are 0/0/0 and if you send me used car I won't be pissed like some people cause I drive my cars I don't watch them, maybe gt academy gtr?

How about a Nismo GT-R LM Road Going version '95 (0/0/0) or an R33 Skyline GT-R V Spec LM Edition (a Skyline GT-R V-spec in a special blue colour) with mileage

R33 LM is ok, add me, my name is my psn id, like I said in post above cars aren't 0/0/0 and I don't care if you send me used car, I'm ok with that, earliest I can trade is tomorrow at 23.15 by GMT
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mikathechaos21
just cars for racing, no drag and drift ********, by the way on whole list there is 2-3 cars witch are 0/0/0 and if you send me used car I won't be pissed like some people cause I drive my cars I don't watch them, maybe gt academy gtr?

I hear ya brother, I'm not fussed about 0/0/0 either in fact I doubt any of my cars are.
gtr shouldn't be a problem, add me on psn (same name here and there) when can you send type R?
 
I'd be interested in the land rover stormer. What are you looking in particular?

shoot some offer, I'm interested in cars only and car isn't 0/0/0
 
R33 LM is ok, add me, my name is my psn id, like I said in post above cars aren't 0/0/0 and I don't care if you send me used car, I'm ok with that, earliest I can trade is tomorrow at 23.15 by GMT

non 0/0/0 is not a problem with me also, but just need to clarify is it the Nismo one or the other one you are after.
 
I hear ya brother, I'm not fussed about 0/0/0 either in fact I doubt any of my cars are.
gtr shouldn't be a problem, add me on psn (same name here and there) when can you send type R?

deal, I'll add you right now, tomorrow or day after at 23.20 by GMT

non 0/0/0 is not a problem with me also, but just need to clarify is it the Nismo one or the other one you are after.

R33 Skyline GT-R V Spec LM Edition this one, ok, deal add me on psn
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mikathechaos21
shoot some offer, I'm interested in cars only and car isn't 0/0/0

You still interested in gtr spec v academy?
 
Mikathechaos21
deal, I'll add you right now, tomorrow or day after at 23.20 by GMT

cool drop me a msg on psn so I know who you are and what I'm to send you :-)
 
Mikathechaos21
always, that's deal on monday 19th at 22.30 by gmt we'll trade, add me

Sweet. I'll add you later today. It's premium 0/0/0. Yet can add me if you want scs54321
 
Sweet. I'll add you later today. It's premium 0/0/0. Yet can add me if you want scs54321

I'll be on psn around 23.00 tonight cause I'm working right now so add me then
 
What would you like for the Iroc concept? Don't have much to trade but I can buy just about anything if possible.
 

accepted
I've sended shelby right now cause todays trade was canceled and so you don't have to wait much
 
Last edited:
accepted
I've sended shelby right now cause todays trade was canceled and so you don't have to wait much

alright then, meet your new ride tonight:tup:
 
got your Series One as well, one serious machine it is!
 
Do you have these cars supra rz 97, 99 gts viper, gtsr viper, gtr 09,gtr 07,gtr accademy,cuda 440,chevelle 70,and z06 premium.im looking for these cars i dont have much to trade because i got corrupted data.
 
Do you have these cars supra rz 97, 99 gts viper, gtsr viper, gtr 09,gtr 07,gtr accademy,cuda 440,chevelle 70,and z06 premium.im looking for these cars i dont have much to trade because i got corrupted data.

supra s-rz 97, Z06, GTR 07, and must check for others, add me on psn
 
Back