Nismo4Life82 Messages 76 Boise Messages MURDERFACE0082 Aug 22, 2012 #1 Posted to wrong Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
Nismo4Life82 Messages 76 Boise Messages MURDERFACE0082 Aug 22, 2012 #2 posted wrong Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Aug 22, 2012 #3 I've told you twice I would send you these things. Do you not want them?
Nismo4Life82 Messages 76 Boise Messages MURDERFACE0082 Aug 22, 2012 #4 yes i do, did you want the tamora good sir
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Aug 22, 2012 #5 Nismo4Life82 yes i do, did you want the tamora good sir Click to expand... no don't worry about that... I already have that color combo..... will be firing these things shortly.....
Nismo4Life82 yes i do, did you want the tamora good sir Click to expand... no don't worry about that... I already have that color combo..... will be firing these things shortly.....