Trading 5 gold chromes for any of these cars. :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt129
  • 63 comments
  • 2,453 views
And flywire if you have academy cars in the right color the c12 is yours :)
 
Oh my gosh I've had all of those and traded them away in the last month.. save your red academy gt-r and if those come up in my ucd ill send then straight to your garage :)

I will :) I do something naughty see, so it won't go. :sly:
 
Chrome Gold & Silver i´ll have a lot in this weekend so, i see you have the Motorsport Elise.I ´ll acepted a trade Motorsport Elise - 240RS Rally Car.The problem is the date,I´ll trade it in 17th March

Greetings ;)
 
Last edited:
Chrome Gold & Silver i´ll have a lot in this weekend so, i see you have the Motorsport Elise.I ´ll acepted a trade Motorsport Elise - 240RS Rally Car.The problem is the date,I´ll trade it in 17th March

Greetings ;)

You're on GMT time aren't you? :) Just checking that the 17th for you is for me too.
 
I have a mitsubishi hsr II for you hahaha ill take the red GTR :) hahaha
 
Can you trade right after reset?
 
Okay send right at reset and ill send when I get it :)
 
You're on GMT time aren't you? :) Just checking that the 17th for you is for me too.

Are you from Wales? I think Wales´s GMT is +1 with respect Spain
 
Have you sent it?
 
Agreed, look forward to more in the future:)
 
Sent ;)

Wales is GMT 0 :)

So,the hour is the same? If you accept the 240RS Rally - Motorsport Elise trade,I´ll do it the 17th March in 11:45 AM ;)
 
Bumping as I would like to make a deal today :)
 
What cars are you looking for? I noticed you already traded for some cars in the list on page1
 
I can trade a 240RS rally car for a motorsport elise.... Or I have pretty much all the rally cars.... Can trade now, I'm in Wales also!!
Psn is Lankyarcher
 
What cars are you looking for? I noticed you already traded for some cars in the list on page1
I've changed the list now to new cars I want :)
I can trade a 240RS rally car for a motorsport elise.... Or I have pretty much all the rally cars.... Can trade now, I'm in Wales also!!
Psn is Lankyarcher

Already got a deal for that car sadly. Just read the last bit, any in the OP?
 
I have the impreza rally car prototype 01 1,616.8miles/ 0 switch want it?

Is the sending 1 car per day limit still in effect? If so I can't send it till trading resets, if you want it add me PSN>> nggrant38
 
I have the impreza rally car prototype 01 1,616.8miles/ 0 switch want it?

Yeah :) I'll add you now. As you replied first, you get first :)
 
matt129
Yeah :) I'll add you now. As you replied first, you get first :)

I can't send it till after trading resets is that ok?
 
I can't send it till after trading resets is that ok?

In which case if the other guy replies I'll send to him today, and you at reset. If not I'll give to you now to get it out of the way :)
 
Ok added you, I'll send it tonight. Thanks.
 
i have evo super rally car
 
I have the nismo GTR-LM road car...
Can you dupe the Elise?
 
Back