Jayj31587 Messages 7 Indiana Messages Menezjimenez Jan 16, 2013 #1 I bought a car pack for the ps3 store, I know since I bought them I cannot tune them but will it let me give them away to somebody or sell them.
I bought a car pack for the ps3 store, I know since I bought them I cannot tune them but will it let me give them away to somebody or sell them.
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Jan 16, 2013 #2 Jayj31587 I bought a car pack for the ps3 store, I know since I bought them I cannot tune them but will it let me give them away to somebody or sell them. Click to expand... Nope.
Jayj31587 I bought a car pack for the ps3 store, I know since I bought them I cannot tune them but will it let me give them away to somebody or sell them. Click to expand... Nope.