Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Feb 24, 2012 #1 Im trying to get the Xfr, academy cars, FT-86 II, so on... ask me what you want to trade.👍
Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Feb 24, 2012 #3 No tickets. But I do have some rare cars. What is one you would like?
jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 24, 2012 #4 Mankala No tickets. But I do have some rare cars. What is one you would like? Click to expand... I have the ft 86 0/0/0...do you have cudas?
Mankala No tickets. But I do have some rare cars. What is one you would like? Click to expand... I have the ft 86 0/0/0...do you have cudas?
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Feb 24, 2012 #5 Wait until next weekend. if my trade doesn't work out i have an XFR... if it does then i don't
Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Feb 24, 2012 #7 Ft-86 II Right? Not the one you can just up and buy?