Trading ladder game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coby858
  • 30 comments
  • 1,754 views
Messages
162
Messages
coby858
Thanks to "Thugzy" for thinking up this great game!

Ok I am going to put my own little twist on this game though.

Rules:
I am going to start out with a paint chip that my buddy gave me. After I trade the paint chip for a car or another paint chip I will try to build up and up and up. Eventually I think it can turn into something nice. No one has to feel obligated to give me anything more than what I have is worth, I want to legit work my way up.

PSN ID: coby858



Starting out with:

Maziora Andromedall (purple-ish color changing paint)

Next available trade time:
**Immediately**


Trade log:


1. Fiat 500 F '65 (sixohfour) done.....
2. Dome-Zero Concept '78 (1251Division) done.....
3.
4.
5.
 
Last edited:
I'll start things off with the all mighty Fiat 500 F '65 with an amazing 16HP to boot!
 
aww come on lol, that paint is worth more than that lol.
 
The first step in getting a nice car in the end is actually getting a car to begin with. (:
 
Lets do the deal ;)

WHOOT first trade lol.
 
Add my psn

just finishing up a race right now
 
gl! maybe ill deal with you again in the future ;]
 
Very nice dealing with you six, anyone up for the Fiat 500?
 
So this is basicly the same as that guy that started out with the red paper clip and ended up with his dream home?

When i finally get the game i'd be happy to help you out.
 
Ya, same concept. and thanks in advance for the help ;)
 
Pretty sure everyone has that color... Isn't one of the prize FT-86's painted in it?

Now, I think we need to get a cheap car and paint it with a really desirable color, like Chrome Silver, and trade it around so every gets the paint. Share the wealth, if you will.
 
Well that paint has already been traded and I now have the Fiat 500 and it is next to be traded.
 
Pretty sure everyone has that color... Isn't one of the prize FT-86's painted in it?

Now, I think we need to get a cheap car and paint it with a really desirable color, like Chrome Silver, and trade it around so every gets the paint. Share the wealth, if you will.

Sadly I have heard you only receive the stock color paint chip :( but I have not tried it.
 
Sadly I have heard you only receive the stock color paint chip :( but I have not tried it.
Well, that is a failure. We must test this. Add me as a friend on PSN, and I'll give you my Kart. I painted it right after I got it, because I got gifted either a purple or a pink one, and didn't want that color. We'll see which color you get?
 
Well, that is a failure. We must test this. Add me as a friend on PSN, and I'll give you my Kart. I painted it right after I got it, because I got gifted either a purple or a pink one, and didn't want that color. We'll see which color you get?

I will but I'm gonna tell you now that I can't trade back til probably Wednesday, got trades lined up.
 
Ok guys! It is time to get this moving for today! I will try to keep every car I get in ticket form today so I can do a few trades.

Anyone up for the Lupo 500???
 
Lupo 500 ready to go...
 
Coby--just to keep this going (I admire your spirit), I will trade you a Dome Z3RO Concept. Send me your Fiat, and I'll send you the Dome when I log-on. :cheers:
 
Works for me...well send right away!
 
Nice doing business with ya! Next up:

Dome-Zero Concept '78

Who wants it!
 
Fiat 500 F '65 ... Liquidated for 6,231 Cr. :p
 
Ok Dome-Zero Concept '78 ready to go any takers?
 
shoulda started with a museum card if you wanted to go ground up :D

good luck!
 
Ha, I never thought of that.
 
Back