Trading tickets & dlc painted car of your choice

United States
OH
ETERNAL_AGONY
Looking for the following tickets-

Level 23 ticket
Level 22 ticket
2008 ticket

***I have 1967,2009,2010,level 12,level 17,level 21, 24, & 1000 tickets, museums & I can also offer you dlc painted car of your choice for a trade. I can also paint any car with matching car and wheel dlc paint! Dont need to wait to send from account to account either!

11-09-11 Receive 1000 ticket from Silent7Sniper7 - complete
11-10-11 Send level 12 ticket to Silent7Sniper7 -complete
11-11-11 Receive ticket 2009 from sharky969 -Send dlc painted car-complete
11-12-11 Receive 2010 ticket from sharky 969-send dlc painted car-complete
11-13-11 Receive level 17 ticket-send dlc painted car-complete
11-14-11 Receive level 24 ticket-send dlc painted car to sharky969-complete
11-15-11 Receive 2008 ticket from Samareye, Send level 21 to Samareye-complete
11-16-11 open
11-17-11 open
11-18-11 open
11-19-11 open
11-20-11 open
11-21-11 open
11-22-11 open
11-23-11 open
11-24-11 open
11-25-11 pending trade with ZachAttack1991(wants a dlc painted)

Last edited:
I have level 1000 ticket. I want 15 museum cards for it. we have a deal?

How many museums can I send per day? I'll give you 15 of them for a 1000.

I'm gonna have you send the 1000 to a second account, that way it saves me from having to move it again. I'll PM you.

Last edited:
Can you send me a friend request. Heres the cards I will be sending you that it appears you do not have. I'll start sending in a minute
I have many more if you want to work out another trade after we comeplete this one.

amg 5,12

audi 6,65,74

bmw 19

citroen 30,36,65,70,77,83,85,107,124

I'll send 5 everyday. please send the 1000 after reset tonight. Thx

I'll give you ticket 1000 for level 12
Deal! I'll send you the level 12 tonight after reset. I'll try to send it now, but I think I sent a level 21 to my main account this morning. Just send the level 1000 after you get my level 12.

Deal! I'll send you the level 12 tonight after reset. I'll try to send it now, but I think I sent a level 21 to my main account this morning. Just send the level 1000 after you get my level 12.

Ok send the ticket to Silent7Sniper7

You'll receive the ticket 1000 from my 2nd account Mr_Haribo_Man

Ok send the ticket to Silent7Sniper7

You'll receive the ticket 1000 from my 2nd account Mr_Haribo_Man

Will do. If I have to wait until reset, I'll send it asap. Just send mine afterwards if you want, doesnt matter to me. Send to Frodo_Baggin (yes, I know thats a gay name,lol)

Will do. If I have to wait until reset, I'll send it asap. Just send mine afterwards if you want, doesnt matter to me. Send to Frodo_Baggin (yes, I know thats a gay name,lol)

I was watching Lord of the rings earlier lol Just remember level 12 ticket, i dnt mind whn u send it

I only send the ticket when I recieve all the 15 tickets... sorry is that way or no deal

I'm gonna trade Silent7 for the 1000 ticket, but I'll send you the first 5 museums for free if you friend request me(dont worry about sending me anything). I'll try to remember to send you the other 10 in the next few days unless a trade comes up, then it might delay a bit. I dont mind helping out, just wanted to get these tickets above done asap. Thx

update*Sent you 5 free museums.hope it helps out

Last edited:
I was watching Lord of the rings earlier lol Just remember level 12 ticket, i dnt mind whn u send it

I was one of the few die hard lord of the ring conquest online players. A few of us made "hero names" just to bit dumb,lol. I really miss that game though. Theres never been a online multiplayer archer game like that one IMO. Too bad EA shut the servers down.

I'll get you this ticket asap! If you ever need anything, let me know. I'll be glad to help out in the future if I can.

Yep, it shows daily limit is met. I'll get this one to you tonight after reset! I received the 100 ticket. Thank you!

Last edited:
I was one of the few die hard lord of the ring conquest online players. A few of us made "hero names" just to bit dumb,lol. I really miss that game though. Theres never been a online multiplayer archer game like that one IMO. Too bad EA shut the servers down.

I'll get you this ticket asap! If you ever need anything, let me know. I'll be glad to help out in the future if I can.

Yep, it shows daily limit is met. I'll get this one to you tonight after reset! I received the 100 ticket. Thank you!

Thats fine mate & your welcome.

I have a Level 24 ticket, but I can't trade until 11/15 or 11/16. Would you still want it?

absolutely! I'll mark you down on the 15th! Just send to Frodo_Baggin
What ticket or painted car you would like? I'll try to have it ready so I can send the same time if you have 2 accounts too. Send me a friend request when you can. Thx!

Last edited:
I got 17 and 24. Cant trade til end of nov. Would take 2 DLC painted cars, 1 car per ticket.

I got 17 and 24. Cant trade til end of nov. Would take 2 DLC painted cars, 1 car per ticket.

just give me a date and I'll schedule it. Let me know what you would like to have from me. I'm going to try and get the level 24 from Samareye on the 15th. If not, I'd like to trade for that first.

Thx

just give me a date and I'll schedule it. Let me know what you would like to have from me. I'm going to try and get the level 24 from Samareye on the 15th. If not, I'd like to trade for that first.

Thx

25 and 26th, if you want both tickets. I will get back to you on the car(s).

I can offer you the 2009 and 2010 tickets probably tomorrow and next day....

EDIT: can do the 17 and 24 as well if you're interested...

Last edited:
I can offer you the 2009 and 2010 tickets probably tomorrow and next day....

EDIT: can do the 17 and 24 as well if you're interested...

tomorrow is perfect. Love to get the 2009! Just let me know what you would like. I have tickets, cars,dlc paint,etc...

tomorrow is perfect. Love to get the 2009! Just let me know what you would like. I have tickets, cars,dlc paint,etc...

just looking at that right now.... will you RM cars and paint the car and rim's in DLC colors? I assume you are building and sending these and restoring your save so you are out nothing......

just looking at that right now.... will you RM cars and paint the car and rim's in DLC colors? I assume you are building and sending these and restoring your save so you are out nothing......

Ya, I can do that. I'll hit a few races tonight so I have the funds to RM a car for you and send tomorrow. Ive never sent a rm car before....does that count as a car under 1k? If so, just let me know the colors,car,etc and I'll get it to you.

We can send the same day if you have 2 acounts too.

I will send the dlc car from ETERNAL_AGONY
I will receive your 2009 ticket on account Frodo_Baggin

I'll mark it on the calender for tomorrow. Thx!

First dlc car ready to go. I'll send as soon as reset hits.

Last edited:
sharky969 dlc painted car #1 was sent. Thx!

and 2009 ticket was just fired your way a well... thanks.... 3 more to go.... I have another function tomorrow night so the 2010 will be coming probably after you go to bed..... 👍

and 2009 ticket was just fired your way a well... thanks.... 3 more to go.... I have another function tomorrow night so the 2010 will be coming probably after you go to bed..... 👍

Sending last car tonight. Thx so much for 4 nights of extremely smooth trading. Let me know if you need anything else.

Back