Trading

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 31 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
This thread will help if you have cars you don't need. Here is what I have to offer.

1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird
2013 Scion FR-S ( Tuned to A600 )
2009 Mercedes Benz ML 63 AMG
2004 Saleen S7

I am looking for the following

Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
OR
Best Offer

This thread will help if you have cars you don't need. Here is what I have to offer.

1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird
2013 Scion FR-S ( Tuned to A600 )
2009 Mercedes Benz ML 63 AMG
2004 Saleen S7

I am looking for the following

Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
OR
Best Offer

I have a 328 GTO swapped to the TT enzo V12 max upgrades excluding diff for your saleen and Mercedes?

I have several cars that I'd like to trade for one.

My: '11 Buggati Veyron Super Sport, '10 Ferrari 599XX, '08 Aston Martin DBS and 250,000cr car of your choice

Your: '97 McLaren F1 GT

The cars I'm offering are all stock but I'd be willing to add parts. Let's make a deal...

I have several cars that I'd like to trade for one.

My: '11 Buggati Veyron Super Sport, '10 Ferrari 599XX, '08 Aston Martin DBS and 250,000cr car of your choice

Your: '97 McLaren F1 GT

The cars I'm offering are all stock but I'd be willing to add parts. Let's make a deal...

I could do that deal but I can't take the DBS as I don't have the DLC

If I purchase all upgrades for a car and gift it, are all the upgrades available to the one who receives it? Or do they only have free access to the ones that were equipped when gifted?

Sorry guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just won a McLaren F1 GT while racing online. Thank you guys for willing to trade with me before I won the car.

To answer you question all the upgrades you purchased for the car you gifted will be available for the person you sent the car to. I've gifted several fully modified cars and the people who've received the cars received the cars with all the parts I installed onto the car.

To answer you question all the upgrades you purchased for the car you gifted will be available for the person you sent the car to. I've gifted several fully modified cars and the people who've received the cars received the cars with all the parts I installed onto the car.

:cheers: I've gotta purge my garage when I get a chance I've got some pretty big price trades I need to make.

Well I ain't buying that for you. Ah well congrats on winning your F1 GT

I wouldn't expect anyone to buy that expensive of a car for anyone... lol... Also, I don't have enough cars that I'm willing to part ways with in order to trade for that car.

Hey guys i have alot of high end Forza 4 cars id be willing to trade for, for some Horizon cars. I dont expect equal value but i dont want mazda miatas either.

Heres the list

2012 Aston Virage
1995 Ferarri F50
2010 Ferarri 458
2011 Ruf Rt 12 S
2010 S5S Raptor
2002 Ferarri Enzo
1993 Mclaren F1
2012 Lambo Aventador
2008 Dodge #12 Mopar Viper

After looking through your list of cars I actually want more than the Reventon so here's the deal. I'll offer

R2 Noble M600 for the Lamborghini Reventon
R2 Lexus LFA for the Audi R8 LMS
R3 Lamborghini Aventador for the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
R2 Viper ACR-X for the Ferrari FXX
and a
R3 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Leggera for the Veyron 16.4

Back