Trans Am owner gets owned

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300zxfairman
  • 20 comments
  • 933 views
Not sure I followed the whole online thing but its still funny as hell that he didnt have the balls to stand up and take it
 
Uhm....this is more flame than I bargained for.

and obviously made by a guy who wishes F-bodies would go to hell. Which I resent.

is the subject of this video making any ludicrious claims? maybe. But I hate seeing flaming just because some guy hates Trans-Ams.
 
I've seen it before. It's hilarious!
 
This is about as old as the internet itself.
 
never seen the vid before but its funny! lol
 
................... That's five minutes of my life, I'll never get back.
 
I remember watching the actual thing on TV. He talked a lot, but I've seen worse on the internet.

But the $90,000 and 10.3 seem like BS to me for sure.
 
Old... but the dumbest guy in the world... I'm just waiting till some ricer comes along with a huge spoiler and smoke him :lol:
 
Just looks like some ford fanboy made a F-Body hater video. Nothin special or really funny at all on there.
 
Seening that I own a trans am for 90g he could have bought himself a viper motor and put it in his trans am.But all u F-body haters can go to hell cus i the end f body do always win.
 
300zxfairman
Seening that I own a trans am for 90g he could have bought himself a viper motor and put it in his trans am.But all u F-body haters can go to hell cus i the end f body do always win.
Speak English next time.

Who here is hating F-bodies? Nobody in this thread said a word about the cars. So cool it, Roger Ramjet.
 
300zxfairman
Seening that I own a trans am for 90g he could have bought himself a viper motor and put it in his trans am.But all u F-body haters can go to hell cus i the end f body do always win.
Not always... I've seen plenty of them get owned by imports..
 
As much as I love TA's, that guy is a moron. Making his family suffer just because he likes to put money into his car, that could be wrecked at any given point in time.

And then he didn't race...what a wuss.
 
Swift
As much as I love TA's, that guy is a moron. Making his family suffer just because he likes to put money into his car, that could be wrecked at any given point in time.

And then he didn't race...what a wuss.
And with a car like that u think hed pull a better lookin woman.his wife looks like miss piggy.for 90g he dosent evan have a supercharger wtf is up with that and no nitrous.well i can let the nitrous slide cus some ppl dont like to put it in there cars but a supercharger!
 
It's simple. There is not $90,000 in that car. It will not run a 10.3. He is talking out of his ass.


He knows nothing.
 
MistaX
It's simple. There is not $90,000 in that car. It will not run a 10.3. He is talking out of his ass.


He knows nothing.

He reminds me of John Bergin. Well the talking out of his ass bit anyway.
attachment.php
 
Back