Trans tasman super sprint series

• Thread starter nochance09
  • 471 comments
Well guy's what a short series. But it was great, and Greg fell into the top job well. Sunday was a story of two halves, amateur hour and where did firetruck he came from. Wad running well in second race, had a good tussle with Greg on the first few laps. Then was driving around by my self until lap 5 and had to big moments. Then the last two were a big push.

Sunday was great fun. Had a great tussle with clint and auts race one. Race 2 was awsome as well. great run with rager for a couple of laps, got into a good scrap with luke and auts then had a good run with sean till i thought he was pitting and gave him a right old thump( sorry sean at least your used to me wacking you lol). Lap 7 was mad, to think we where down to last 4 or 5 corners after that distance with 5 cars running nose to tail was amazing. Had clint in my sights for 3rd when we both went a bit wide trying to give manoc room. clint got out of it better than me as i spun. poor auts came up on a slow moving manoc and myself recovering just brushed me and i went around again. Was sort but very sweet that championship but was brilliant fun with top racing. Congratulations to clint for the number one spot with a great job from auts for his second place. Thanks for all your help on race day guys made it a bit easier. Big thanks to luke my partner in crime was good fun sorting it together. Super big thanks to tim who did all the ground work getting N C R up and running making the best few series I've been involved in.

Flipped a gt86 on autumn ring!

GT5 feels ancient. Cars are responsive and much harder to control. Stratos with CS tyres is a real handful

Last edited:
Yup that stratos is great fun to drive, I got the hang of it eventually but it had me looping constantly!

Just did it myself, wish I had spent my hard earned 900k before hand though lol. Wan't going to do it but got ****** with the jewish payouts on this game

Just did it myself, wish I had spent my hard earned 900k before hand though lol. Wan't going to do it but got ****** with the jewish payouts on this game

Exactly my feelings. Normally don't do these things but I'm still only earning 15k in single player.

I feel unclean, but in a weeks worth of racing I still haven't earned 1mil creds, would take half a year just to buy one of the 20mil cars and it would take racing the crappy AI drivers in boring event rather than my NCR homies

I feel unclean, but in a weeks worth of racing I still haven't earned 1mil creds, would take half a year just to buy one of the 20mil cars and it would take racing the crappy AI drivers in boring event rather than my NCR homies

Meh I now have cars I'm actually looking forward to driving. My biggest disappointment is that the RUF RGT has a black silhouette interior.

Meh I now have cars I'm actually looking forward to driving. My biggest disappointment is that the RUF RGT has a black silhouette interior.

I bought 1 too, haven't driven it yet though. Still am yet to use RS tyres :)

Anyone else bored of the of people doing the same old **** as GT5 online. Every single room I went in last night was on RS tyres, PP racing using the same old hero cars. I'd go in, check tyres n take off. Street cars on street tyres are my new buzz!

Anyone else bored of the of people doing the same old **** as GT5 online. Every single room I went in last night was on RS tyres, PP racing using the same old hero cars. I'd go in, check tyres n take off. Street cars on street tyres are my new buzz!
Race cars on street tyres...!

I've always preferred street tyres. Cars are more fun and it makes you a better driver.

Used a street car on RH tyres yesterday, found the thing unbearable to drive. Might have just been the car and my feeble attempt at tuning lol

HI guys, are all you guys ok for a sunday start for new championship? We will be running the base model gt300 brz subaru. hp will start at 355 with same as last season 20hp drop for 1st place and 10hp drop for second place. Tyers will be racing mediums and racing softs, with soft tyres only to be used in one of the 2 races. All guys will have to start on mediums then up to you which race you use your softs. Races will be reverse grid for second race. I know some of you aren't fans of racing tyres but we where thinking of breaking season up and running some street cars on sports tyres at some stage. Tracks will be posted up on here wednesdays and i will p.m. all of you on playstation. Races will be run at normal time 1pm q.l.d. 2pm rest of oz and 4pm n.z. time. Points will run same as last season, if you drop out or can't make a race you will get next points down from last place. Worked well last time. Hope to see you all. cheers greg(emu) If you don't have me as a friend send me a friend request.

I should be able to make it M8, might have to wrap the controller in terry towelling to stop it slipping out of my hands. Gotta get that Bl##dy A/C fixed! Auts, the tyres are another glitch to be fixed m8, at the moment it's horses for courses eg: race car = race tyre, street car = street tyre. as for me, give me as much grip as i can get! Even when i took my street car to the track ( real life ), i would put slicks on it, why would you not go as fast as possible?

Hi guys, sunday will be at apricot hill. 22 laps same settings as last season. tyre and fuel on very fast, slip stream on weak winner drops 20hp 2nd place drops 10hp. reverse grid 2nd race. fewzo can't ya get girlfriend to fan you all race with wipes for forehead down the straight? We will use the qualifying set up. if anyone drops out during this i will take photo of positions and restart old way with that person starting from the back. Sound ok?

Fewzo, I have plenty of b!tches available to fan. Just give me the word and I will send them over. I should still be good to race guys after my motorbike whoopsy tonight, will let you know tomorrow if it gets any worse all I know is that my shoulder feels like I've fallen on it at high speed right now, oh wait, I did!

Hi all, cracking first race for the season. Great job on your pole clint. Unlucky to all who dropped out. Hoping running room with mics off might help in the future. Poor swim and vh who had internet problems. Happy to have grip hunter join the series, very fast clean guy trust me, hope you have as much fun as we all have had over last few seasons. I had a great run with sean and clint in first race with clint just running out of grip just at the wrong time for him and perfect time for me. Unlucky mate. Race 2 was a hoot for me, having a great run with fewzo lap after lap thanks mate, pleasure running door handle to door handle with all you guys. Nice win to platinum race 2 cracking speed jim.

Pole: clint Fastest lap: Platinum

Lap times:
Platinum: 1.21.100
Auts: 1.21.289
Clint: 1.21.416
Sean: 1.21.529
Emu: 1.22.030
Luke: 1.22.243
Fewzo: 1.22.267
Boy wonder: 1.22.425
Rager: 1.22.540
Dingo: 1.22.656
Frutti: 1.22.691 No one went quicker on softs lol.

Emu:86
Luke:82
Auts:78
Platinum:77
Sean,fewzo,boywonder:68
Frutti,Dingo:64
Rager:62
Swim,Vh,Griphunter:60

Fastest lap:1
1st:46
2nd:44
3rd:42
4th:40
5th:38
6th:36
7th:34
8th:32
9th:30
10th:28
11th:26
12th:24
If you drop out or can't make a race you will get last place point's.
This will keep it nice and close.
Next week Clint,Platinum&Emu will only have 335HP
cheers emu

Latest Posts

Back