P Paul68 Messages 1 London Messages AFC_125_68 Oct 6, 2011 #1 Hi, I have transfered some cars from psp gt and now I cannot find where they are. Can anyone help????
Hi, I have transfered some cars from psp gt and now I cannot find where they are. Can anyone help????
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Oct 6, 2011 #2 Paul68 Hi, I have transfered some cars from psp gt and now I cannot find where they are. Can anyone help???? Click to expand... Go to Arcade Mode, and select Portable Garage. 👍
Paul68 Hi, I have transfered some cars from psp gt and now I cannot find where they are. Can anyone help???? Click to expand... Go to Arcade Mode, and select Portable Garage. 👍
lukecfc Messages 150 Auckland Oct 6, 2011 #3 I don't think you can actually use them in GT Mode, but they're standard anyway, so that might not be a bad thing actually.
I don't think you can actually use them in GT Mode, but they're standard anyway, so that might not be a bad thing actually.
noisiaturismo (Banned) Messages 2,093 Netherland Messages help me im banned Oct 6, 2011 #4 lukecfc I don't think you can actually use them in GT Mode, but they're standard anyway, so that might not be a bad thing actually. Click to expand... Why isn't that bad?
lukecfc I don't think you can actually use them in GT Mode, but they're standard anyway, so that might not be a bad thing actually. Click to expand... Why isn't that bad?