F FordGT05 Messages 3 Feb 27, 2005 #1 How do you transfer money from GT3 to GT4. At the beginning of GT4 it said that you can transfer up to 100,000 credits. How do you do that?
How do you transfer money from GT3 to GT4. At the beginning of GT4 it said that you can transfer up to 100,000 credits. How do you do that?
R rjcc Messages 39 Feb 27, 2005 #2 FordGT05 How do you transfer money from GT3 to GT4. At the beginning of GT4 it said that you can transfer up to 100,000 credits. How do you do that? Click to expand... go to home. go to status. look at the bottom of the screen.
FordGT05 How do you transfer money from GT3 to GT4. At the beginning of GT4 it said that you can transfer up to 100,000 credits. How do you do that? Click to expand... go to home. go to status. look at the bottom of the screen.
Zardoz Messages 2,208 Feb 27, 2005 #3 rjcc go to home. go to status. look at the bottom of the screen. Click to expand... Tried it many times. Doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when I follow the instructions to the letter. My saved GT3 game is not 100%. Does that have something to do with it?
rjcc go to home. go to status. look at the bottom of the screen. Click to expand... Tried it many times. Doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when I follow the instructions to the letter. My saved GT3 game is not 100%. Does that have something to do with it?
L lalo Messages 3 Feb 27, 2005 #4 I think you go to the status page and hit start. a window will pop up and tranfer your $$ along with some licences, not sure on the page though.
I think you go to the status page and hit start. a window will pop up and tranfer your $$ along with some licences, not sure on the page though.
Zardoz Messages 2,208 Feb 27, 2005 #5 lalo I think you go to the status page and hit start. a window will pop up and tranfer your $$ along with some licences, not sure on the page though. Click to expand... "Start" instead of "square"? Okay, I'll try it.
lalo I think you go to the status page and hit start. a window will pop up and tranfer your $$ along with some licences, not sure on the page though. Click to expand... "Start" instead of "square"? Okay, I'll try it.
Zardoz Messages 2,208 Feb 27, 2005 #6 Zardoz "Start" instead of "square"? Okay, I'll try it. Click to expand... It worked. Thanks.
VT Messages 2,275 Forest, VA Messages schneiderj Messages Systemcrash9004 Feb 27, 2005 #8 Zardoz Tried it many times. Doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when I follow the instructions to the letter. My saved GT3 game is not 100%. Does that have something to do with it? Click to expand... No. Mine is only ~20% b/c I started over about 2 months ago and never really played it.
Zardoz Tried it many times. Doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when I follow the instructions to the letter. My saved GT3 game is not 100%. Does that have something to do with it? Click to expand... No. Mine is only ~20% b/c I started over about 2 months ago and never really played it.