Will it be possible to transfer licenses from GT Sport to GT7?

• Thread starter gogo7188
  • 4 comments
China
China
Liber-Ele
You know, just like in GT4 you can transfer B and A licenses from GT3, or even with some credits? Though I don't know how GTS licenses matches traditional B→A→IB→IA→S system.

Last edited:
You know, just like in GT4 you can transfer B and A licenses from GT3, or even with some credits? Though I don't know how GTS licenses matches traditional A→B→IA→IB→S system.
At the moment, nobody knows - though it doesn't seem likely from statements made by Kazunori Yamauchi about wanting players to start the journey from scratch.

For reference, technically you didn't transfer credits or licences to GT4 from GT3/GTC; what you got was a start bonus whereby a valid save file on the same memory card would give you 100,000cr and completion of the first licences. Basically a loyalty bonus rather than a transfer of data.

As Famine just said, nobody knows. If people pre-order, that’s as much of a bonus players will get. Three to four bonus cars and enough Cr. for one to fifteen 100,000Cr. cars.

From what I recall in GTS and what we've seen of GT7's license structure, it seems highly unlikely that we'll be able to transfer licenses. For one thing, I only recall there being various stages in GTS, and not any actual licenses to earn, whereas GT7 takes an approach much more like prior games.

Honestly, I'd be fine just starting clean in GT7, without any bonuses for having GTS. It just feels more natural to me, y'know?

Last edited:
Back