Translation Screen Project

• Thread starter VV
  • 54 comments
pmc40
any chance someone can translate the menu options in photo mode in more detail, I'm trying to save a picture to usb flash drive, It comes up with a warning that something is wrong when I goto save it.

If what you have is a tradition Chinese version, maybe I can help.

Just took a picture of the screen, and post it here. :)

Very well done indeed!

I'm searching for translations of the menu just before you enter a race, after you've selected a track, a bike and a suit in arcade mode. It gives me three choices. The first is automatic or manual transmission, but what do the other two say? :guilty:

Thanks for any help!
the Interceptor

the Interceptor
Very well done indeed!

I'm searching for translations of the menu just before you enter a race, after you've selected a track, a bike and a suit in arcade mode. It gives me three choices. The first is automatic or manual transmission, but what do the other two say? :guilty:

Thanks for any help!
the Interceptor

on street bike

1. Transmission----------- AT // MT

2. Tire ------------------- Street Tire (ST) // Limited Supply Parts (PR)

3. Riding Form ----------- In // Normal // Out // Motard

on race bike

2. Tire ------------------- Racing Hard // Medium // Soft

Question for those with the game: When booting the game up for the first time with no save file yet, are the sequence of prompts relating to memory card and such the same as in GT4?

If not, I don't need pictures, but it would be great if someone could just list in order the questions there are. Thanks.

8400RPM
Question for those with the game: When booting the game up for the first time with no save file yet, are the sequence of prompts relating to memory card and such the same as in GT4?

If not, I don't need pictures, but it would be great if someone could just list in order the questions there are. Thanks.

1. Question - In Memory card Slot 1, can not find TT Data. Do you want create a " TT game Data " ?

2. Name Entry , confirm name entry.

3. Please enter the rider's height in game ---------- 175 cm , confirm height.

4. Start making game data.

5. When making new game data, you need at lease 1475 KB, OK?

6. Saving.......

7. TT will auto save in slot 1 , Ok?

8. When saving, it will continue blinking, OK?

9. When saving, do not turn off PS2; reboot; unplug memory card and controller. Otherwise, it might damage game data. OK?

10. Opening movie................

11. Tourist Trophy main screen, from top to bottom

a. Quick Street Mode
b. Tourist Trophy World
c. Reply Theater
d. Music Theater
e. Option
f. Save
g. Credits

"3. Please enter the rider's height in game ---------- 175 cm , confirm height."

Ah, that's what it was...

I am wondering if the height value will actually affect the rider 3d model
I guess probably not, maybe only affect the riding physics
gotta try that out later

Chihchou- You are awesome!! Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted.

Now I'm all ready to play, if only my copy would show up. Should be any day now.

Thanks again.👍

franz
I am wondering if the height value will actually affect the rider 3d model
I guess probably not, maybe only affect the riding physics
gotta try that out later

Well, I'm 188 cm tall and I look pretty stupidly big on small bikes.

However, I look absolutetly gorgeous on CBRXX. :D.

If you have the Chinese version, it's listed on the English supplement that came with the manual, or on the first page of the 'TT in our hands' thread.

What I would like translated are the 4 ovals at the bottom of the screen on that same riding form menu.

8400RPM
If you have the Chinese version, it's listed on the English supplement that came with the manual, or on the first page of the 'TT in our hands' thread.

What I would like translated are the 4 ovals at the bottom of the screen on that same riding form menu.

arent they each riding styles default values?

i got a chinese version of TT but i cant no chinese !
so i like to know - what is that tyre change for normal bike about ? to what kind of tyre do i chance ??

mototr3
i got a chinese version of TT but i cant no chinese !
so i like to know - what is that tyre change for normal bike about ? to what kind of tyre do i chance ??

top one is street tyre and bottom one is professional tyre I think, you'll have more grip with pro tyre, unless someone knows different? just tried an aprillia rsv1000 at suzuka and with the top selection the tyres spin up easily, selecting bottom option theres was no tyre spin. Much more fun with the tyre spinning option, holding square and x at the same time when going slowly round a corner and you can get quite good drifts, just a matter of controlling it

the restrictions r upto what ever bike size is listed when u goto enter that championship, or it will say what bikes you can enter with.

pmc40
the restrictions r upto what ever bike size is listed when u goto enter that championship, or it will say what bikes you can enter with.

I didn't understand only sunday cup and clubman cup restrictions obviusly, other championships have a list of bikes admitted.....
but tonight i won the 2 cups using my new R6 racing modified

:)

thanks
👍

Back