TRIAL celica ss-II (ZZT231) (tuner car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter johanhummer9
  • 38 comments
  • 2,015 views

johanhummer9

(Banned)
Messages
484
Albania
Usa
im looking for this car the :celica ss-II (ZZT231) the one with the vinyls and it looks like a tuner car
i have gold and silver chrome and 800 cars

please people that can trade now.

here is a video of the car i want : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuVJmFy-TM
 
Last edited:
the one with the vinyls on it it looks like a tuner car

That'd be the Trial one. I did have it, don't remember if I still do...
 
do you have any tickets?
 
I already have that one, there is a list of what I have on my signature
 
I have just found one mate
 
Do you jave a starlet glanza
 
Toyota starlet glanza it a 97 plate
 
Sorry i have looked at my and its the one without stickers sorry
 
If you're still looking for one I have it and I'd take the 67 bday ticket.
 
Back