Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
70d0200b-720b-4449-b89e-74af5c87bb1a_zps94a1c821.jpg

This racing event has finished

Classification:

Gedi69/gedi69 - BST - Mercedes SLS AMG (BST)
buck1/buck_fast1 - GGT - Mercedes SLS AMG (GGT)
GTracer98/Driverman447 - GGT - Lamborghini Gallardo
Siggers/Sig1191 - PCE - Lotus Elise
alefin/alefin - PCE - RUF BTR
smylo/smylo - PCE - Volkswagen Scirocco
ANGELO DRIFTER/max3915 - BST - Lamborghini Murcielago
matticus88/Diplomatti - BST - Ferrari F430
Storm_SP17/StormPacer17 - PCE - Honda S2000

Trophies

CONGRATULATIONS TO GEDI69 FOR WINNING THIS EVENT

Read the race v1.0
Give me feedback

Last edited:
This sounds like fun and it's early enough for me. But I don't feel like making a class, so I'll join someone else's when they make it lol

Good to see this is picking up some interest :)

Edited OP, added section regarding (re)start and lapping 👍

Well I'll of coarse enter Global GT. What day does it start and what time? I'll ask the Global GT racers soon.

It's actually the same time as GGT if I'm not much mistaken, which is a good compromise in timing events for east/west :)

Maybe you should make it 1 hour later, people are going out for lunch at times in my series.

I'm able to move it forward or backward an hour, depending on what most signups would prefer, I've tried way too many times to move it earlier without thinking of the consequences :)

What time and date is this. On my iPhone the timers don't show up. Sounds interesting though, depending on day/time of course. 👍

Ps, I'm in England.

What time and date is this. On my iPhone the timers don't show up. Sounds interesting though, depending on day/time of course. 👍

Ps, I'm in England.

It is 1:00pm GMT.

and hello again :lol:.

Yes, it's 1 pm UK time, I should perhaps get used to writing it again :lol:

Can I put the GGT on the OP?

Edit: It's June 8, and seeing your post just above this it seems like a bad day for you :(

Yes, it's 1 pm UK time, I should perhaps get used to writing it again :lol:

Can I put the GGT on the OP?

Edit: It's June 8, and seeing your post just above this it seems like a bad day for you :(

June 8th should be ok. I'm off work for two weeks from the 3rd to the 14th.

Thanks for the quick replies. Anyway I'm off to work now. Ill give the event some consideration later on. 👍

Oh, I misunderstood your post :banghead: :lol: you'll get a space when some's open (as will alefin) 👍

You can put GGT in now.

Racers so far
RESHIRAM5/cyan-yoshi5 - Mercedes SLS AMG.

Dammit Ciro, I was gonna put you on the list of receipients of the invite once I got home but you beat me to it :) Currently (when I have a moment) looking through some racing series and I'll find a good mix to invite 👍

Dammit Ciro, I was gonna put you on the list of receipients of the invite once I got home but you beat me to it :) Currently (when I have a moment) looking through some racing series and I'll find a good mix to invite 👍

I already told polarbear345 but he never really responds to stuff.

I think Ciro found it through Global GT :).

Hehe, true, I found it through the GT thread. :D Looking forward to the competitors you'll choose, Morten! Hopefully some good ones. :)

Well, probably yes, even though it's more demanding when driving a quick car in a long race. But I WON"T choose that McLaren!! Anything except the McLaren!

Well, probably yes, even though it's more demanding when driving a quick car in a long race. But I WON"T choose that McLaren!! Anything except the McLaren!
Well you'll be allowed a different car for this if you want ;).

Work may not permit me to run in this, but I will foat the idea with my guys, see what comes about, This may allow some of my GTE drivers to get some good LMP time,

Just a little update on the class situation: only one of the series hosts I pm'ed (which doesn't count Dave as I asked him by VM) have responded and it's hardly certain they will be participating. If all classes are still not reserved a week before the race, I will make up classes for the remaining. If in turn there becomes an overload of interest from various championships, the classes will change to 5 classes with 3 drivers.

Back