M msbe36M3 Messages 13 Dec 29, 2010 #1 Did anyone else notice the cat in the tree at the Trial Mountain track? The tree that crosses the track by the tunnel?
Did anyone else notice the cat in the tree at the Trial Mountain track? The tree that crosses the track by the tunnel?
M Menown Messages 980 London, Ontario Messages Freakyweakywoo Dec 29, 2010 #4 The monkey has been there since GT1
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Dec 29, 2010 #5 Nice, do you have a picture? There's also a video from the lake at Trial Mountain that supposedly portraits the Loch Ness monster. Nice to see these easter eggs from PD.
Nice, do you have a picture? There's also a video from the lake at Trial Mountain that supposedly portraits the Loch Ness monster. Nice to see these easter eggs from PD.
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Dec 29, 2010 #6 It's probably B spec Bob looking at the races, trying to learn what a racing line is or how overtaking should be done...
It's probably B spec Bob looking at the races, trying to learn what a racing line is or how overtaking should be done...
Negrumir Messages 736 Messages Negrumir Dec 29, 2010 #7 Considering that I'm usually going by that spot pretty fast, I've not really noticed. lol Although I think I might've seen something odd there once, I never cared to actually see what it was. Why a cat though?
Considering that I'm usually going by that spot pretty fast, I've not really noticed. lol Although I think I might've seen something odd there once, I never cared to actually see what it was. Why a cat though?
SoMe0nE2tAlK2 Messages 192 Messages Effit Dec 29, 2010 #9 In for pics, that Loch Ness thing looks pretty cool
M msbe36M3 Messages 13 Dec 29, 2010 #10 Ok maybe its a monkey. At work now will check it out tonite. Try to get a pic too. Never noticed it in any other gt.
Ok maybe its a monkey. At work now will check it out tonite. Try to get a pic too. Never noticed it in any other gt.
D damaged_case Messages 135 Messages damaged_case Dec 29, 2010 #12 it's a monkey and it's always been there.
minihulkster Messages 562 Next to Kaz Messages Joeminihulkster Dec 29, 2010 #13 I took a pic of the Loch Ness Monster and had used it as my GT5 profile pic for a while.
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Dec 29, 2010 #16 Anyone know if the Loch Ness monster was there in previous GTs too?
IceMan PJN Messages 1,983 Ohio Messages IceManPJN Messages IceMan PJN Dec 29, 2010 #17 BKViper The Monkey: <picture> The Loch Ness Monster: <picture> Click to expand... Shoot. I was wanting to post mine. You know what? I'm gonna do it anyway. (Smaller versions, not the huge pics.) I wanted to zoom in closer to the lake monster, but this was as far as it would zoom. I guess I could crop the image, but.... *shrug* Coxis Anyone know if the Loch Ness monster was there in previous GTs too? Click to expand... Yes, I'm like 99% certain of it.
BKViper The Monkey: <picture> The Loch Ness Monster: <picture> Click to expand... Shoot. I was wanting to post mine. You know what? I'm gonna do it anyway. (Smaller versions, not the huge pics.) I wanted to zoom in closer to the lake monster, but this was as far as it would zoom. I guess I could crop the image, but.... *shrug* Coxis Anyone know if the Loch Ness monster was there in previous GTs too? Click to expand... Yes, I'm like 99% certain of it.
M msbe36M3 Messages 13 Dec 29, 2010 #18 Cool! I havent seen the loch ness monster yet. Glad i wasnt trippin about the monkey.
G GR1P_0082R Messages 327 Messages GR1P_0082R Dec 29, 2010 #19 Nice, knew about the monkey for over a decade now, but never the Lochness Monster!
Stumps_GTI Premium Messages 519 Aussie Messages Stumps_GTI Dec 29, 2010 #20 That's mad....for all the years I've been playing GT, I have never noticed either...... I'm going for a drive now, to take pics.
That's mad....for all the years I've been playing GT, I have never noticed either...... I'm going for a drive now, to take pics.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,140 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Dec 29, 2010 #21 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134106