Triple Screen Forza at E3

• Thread starter FatnSlo
  • 17 comments
United States
Colorado
FatnSlo
FatnSlo
@forzamotorsport tweeted this photo of their Forza booth at E3. In the lower right is a triple screen system. I don't know what game it is showing.

Anybody have info on this?
E32014.jpg

I need to get the X1 by the end of this year. I knew if I waited a year it would be worth it. :)

This has been confirmed by no one yet. It is just a photo. Until someone who is there and has asked questions of the staff, we will not know what this means.

The wheel is Madcatz and they are the ones responsible for the triple screen in Inside sim racing Darin Gangi upload his first video from E3, is a playseat "review-report" and at the very end he says about the Madcatz and that he is going to make a video on how they make it possible for the triple screen. Here is a link, check it out, hope you guys can get more info. http://www.isrtv.com/pc-racing/playseat-extreme-elite-top-gear-chassis-motion-system-e3-2014/

For those who don't know already, this is what T10 said about their E3 triple screen demo:

The version of Forza Motorsport 5 on display at E3 is a purpose-built version of the game for E3 demo purposes only.

For those who don't know already, this is what T10 said about their E3 triple screen demo:

The version of Forza Motorsport 5 on display at E3 is a purpose-built version of the game for E3 demo purposes only.

...and fortunately not , it runs on PC > not XO :boggled:

Apparently they were also running FM5 on souped-up PCs at E3 to make the gameplay graphics look better than the actual Xbox One version. Given that the console is very PC-like, one wonders if the PC version of the game may escape into the real world as the Xbox One ages.

Apparently they were also running FM5 on souped-up PCs at E3 to make the gameplay graphics look better than the actual Xbox One version. Given that the console is very PC-like, one wonders if the PC version of the game may escape into the real world as the Xbox One ages.
I thought it was confirmed that it was running on the Xbox One, it was just an early version of the game.

Back