UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
Sweeeeet! You're on fire lately! All 3 photos have that usual "Lee mood". Love them, especially "The Dark Knight" and "Titan".

Awesome stuff like we are used to see from you. :drool:👍

Great portraits Lee - love the mood. Great contrast and DOF on the Lambo and the plane in the Titan photo is a perfect addition. I'm getting a little bit of banding in the top and bottom of Titan, but it's not bad. Well done as always.

Awesome stuff Lee!!! :drool::eek:
Sweeeeet! You're on fire lately! All 3 photos have that usual "Lee mood". Love them, especially "The Dark Knight" and "Titan".

Awesome stuff like we are used to see from you. :drool:👍
WOW I fell of my chair! Your shots are so awesome! :eek::bowdown:
Great portraits Lee - love the mood. Great contrast and DOF on the Lambo and the plane in the Titan photo is a perfect addition. I'm getting a little bit of banding in the top and bottom of Titan, but it's not bad. Well done as always.
Excellent portraits, I especially like Requiem :drool: Reminds of the cover for Dark City.
Thanks for the great comments. i appreciate them!

Also, yeah, the banding is kicking my ass lately!

And I'm the best gallery ever again! :bowdown: You, Lee, have the skill and talent everyone dreams of having! :drool: Always exciting photos, technically and emotionally perfect!

Time Machine

Nero

2 more additions to my wall art series. Once i've finished and i have enough cool pictures, i'm going to get them printed out to hang on one of my walls...i love simple and almost dream like edits and this series also features some of the most iconic cars ever!

The editing workflow i've came up with takes probably 2 minutes in Photoshop and the results are brilliant.
It's my new GT6 wonder flow!

Oh by the way, A little tip: if anyone has a similar idea, any pictures you intend to print out, shoot them in 3:2 and not 16:9.

when you print out a 16:9 it will be heavily cropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus speed edits...Terrible stuff!

Make It So

To Glory

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Last edited:
I stopped here a few times recently but didn't get a chance to leave any comments because I had to keep changing my pants every damn time. :lol:

All of your artworks are insanely beautiful; each a masterpiece in their own right.:bowdown: Love them all!:drool: You inspire us all to get better, don't ever stop!

Note: Time Machine is not showing up in the post. Broken image link?

Red Omen

Flow

Yes...3 more additions to my wall art series. The 2 featured cars here, the GTO and the One-77 are two of my all time favourites so they are a welcome addition to the line up!

---------------------------------------------------

Plus another bonus speed edit...i love doing these!

One

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Time Machine and Nero are beautiful pieces, the other 2 are not so bad either, especially To Glory. 👍
I stopped here a few times recently but didn't get a chance to leave any comments because I had to keep changing my pants every damn time. :lol:

All of your artworks are insanely beautiful; each a masterpiece in their own right.:bowdown: Love them all!:drool: You inspire us all to get better, don't ever stop!

Note: Time Machine is not showing up in the post. Broken image link?
Thanks a million fellas. i appreciate it.

Time Machine is working for me...is anyone else having errors with it?

All 4 photos are simply stunning, you're an artist. ;)

Faves are "Red Omen" and "77", but "Flow" and "One" are just behind them. I'm pretty sure all of them will look nice on the wall. 👍

Wow, you've been a busy bee Lee. You've produced more than I would have expected since my last visit. And of course everythings look super great from the quick edits to the longer one all superb.

Definitely have that artisitic feel and touch to them all. Hmm what to comment on, so many. :crazy:

The Dark Knight Aventador is flippin awesome, love that one, I like the simplicity and clean sheen highlights and the red glow of the lights just sets it off. 👍

My second fav on this page is the hood shot of the One-77. So clean and brochure like or just a great poster. The light fading off at the bottom keeps your eyes in the right place, just can't look away. Plus great colour. ;) 👍 This is also one of my favorite cars and it's great to shoot. 👍

Those 2 are my top 2 but as I said before the rest are very good too. Always inspiring in here. :cheers:

Very nice work, the GTO is lovely work.
Thank you 👍

All 4 photos are simply stunning, you're an artist. ;)

Faves are "Red Omen" and "77", but "Flow" and "One" are just behind them. I'm pretty sure all of them will look nice on the wall. 👍
Thanks for the very kind words!

Agree with NB all are stunning! Must be framed on a wall!!!
Superb editing!!
Expecting Tom Selleck to get out of that RED OMEN!!
Hehe, i'd love it if Tom Selleck was in that shot!

GPR
Wow, you've been a busy bee Lee. You've produced more than I would have expected since my last visit. And of course everythings look super great from the quick edits to the longer one all superb.

Definitely have that artisitic feel and touch to them all. Hmm what to comment on, so many. :crazy:

The Dark Knight Aventador is flippin awesome, love that one, I like the simplicity and clean sheen highlights and the red glow of the lights just sets it off. 👍

My second fav on this page is the hood shot of the One-77. So clean and brochure like or just a great poster. The light fading off at the bottom keeps your eyes in the right place, just can't look away. Plus great colour. ;) 👍 This is also one of my favorite cars and it's great to shoot. 👍

Those 2 are my top 2 but as I said before the rest are very good too. Always inspiring in here. :cheers:
Thanks a million George. Means a lot mate!

All this shots are so beuatiful. :drool::drool::drool: I'm trying to find the right words but I can't do it.
Fantastic work, Lee 👍👍👍
Thanks a lot mate!

👍

Am I dreaming?! These shots are quite literally the stuff of my dreams! Awesome stuff! :bowdown:

I love The Dark Knight and Red Omen. I REALLY love To Glory! :cool:

Well, for a 3 minutes editing job it looks really nice. Even I take longer for my pics. :D

The colors and DOF are superb. 👍

Nothing for weeks and when I'm away from GTP you give us some of the best shots I've ever seen... I'm really sure now that you are one of the best artist here Lee. Each pic is a piece of art, even when you only take 3 mlinutes to edit it... :crazy::banghead::crazy:
Bravo !

3 minutes?!?! :eek:

*gives up*
Well, for a 3 minutes editing job it looks really nice. Even I take longer for my pics. :D

The colors and DOF are superb. 👍
Nothing for weeks and when I'm away from GTP you give us some of the best shots I've ever seen... I'm really sure now that you are one of the best artist here Lee. Each pic is a piece of art, even when you only take 3 mlinutes to edit it... :crazy::banghead::crazy:
Bravo !
Thanks a million fellas. 👍

You obviously don't do everything manually, as shown in your video, but how do you create those scripts? I assume you do stuff like that for most of your speed edits, since you said you have a 2 minute wonder flow you've nailed down.

As the others said, 3 minutes??? Leonardo Da Vinci you're certainly not, was he living in our period, he would be making this for 3 years... :D That photo looks really great! :drool:👍

Last edited:
You obviously don't do everything manually, as shown in your video, but how do you create those scripts? I assume you do stuff like that for most of your speed edits, since you said you have a 2 minute wonder flow you've nailed down.
They're called actions...you record yourself doing something and you can "Play" it back. Basically it saves time.

The actions i made for that video only involve a few steps. Using the actions saved me about a minute!

You should look into them if you use Photoshop. It's a godsend.

As the others said, 3 minutes??? Leonardo Da Vinci you're certainly not, was he living in our period, he would be making this for 3 years... :D That photo looks really great! :drool:👍
Hehehe...thanks 👍

Back