TRIPLE ZEROS CLOSED From Trading. Thanks all for your help.

Hi

The following has been delivered:

Audi S4 '03 Brilliant Red

Thanks for the Jag.

:)

Thank you very kindly Sir.:bowdown: Much appreciated.👍
Hope you had a good Christmas. :cheers:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Acura RSX Type-S '04 (Premium White Pearl) sent 👍

Massive thankyou,s Sir, :bowdown: Almost there on the full set of Acuras.👍
Cheers chip your a star. Hope you,ve had a good Christmas.👍

Massive thankyou,s Sir, :bowdown: Almost there on the full set of Acuras.👍
Cheers chip your a star. Hope you,ve had a good Christmas.👍

And the last one, Acura RSX Type-S '04 (Satin Silver Metallic) sent 👍

And the last one, Acura RSX Type-S '04 (Satin Silver Metallic) sent 👍

Thankyou so much Sir. :bowdown: Thats great and much appreciated. 👍
Hope you have a great New Year. :cheers:

Hi

The following has been delivered;

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Lava Gray Pearl Effect.

Happy New Year.

👍

Hi

The following has been delivered;

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Lava Gray Pearl Effect.

Happy New Year.

👍

Firstly a very Happy New Year to you too. Hope its a real good one mate.

And also massive thanks on the Audi. :bowdown: Much appreciated.👍
If I can help you with anything just let me know.:)
:cheers: Chat soon bye for now.:)

I would like to trade Amuse Street Version : Sebring Silver Metallic and Silver Stone Metallic for Dodge Charger Super Bee : Citron Yella and Plum Crazy Metallic. February is fine. Let me know If you want to trade. They are both 0/0/0 condition and I would like the same in return. Thanks!

Hi

The following has been delivered:

Audi S4 '98 Casablanca White

👍
Thankyou very kindly Sir thats great.:bowdown: Much appreciated.
Soon has I can help you with anything let me know.👍

I would like to trade Amuse Street Version : Sebring Silver Metallic and Silver Stone Metallic for Dodge Charger Super Bee : Citron Yella and Plum Crazy Metallic. February is fine. Let me know If you want to trade. They are both 0/0/0 condition and I would like the same in return. Thanks!

Thankyou very kindly Sir thats great.:bowdown:
Got you marked up for them. Probably turn up a little sooner from my end but you just stick to what ever schedule you have in place.:D

Thankyou very kindly Sir thats great.:bowdown: Much appreciated.
Soon has I can help you with anything let me know.👍

Thankyou very kindly Sir thats great.:bowdown:
Got you marked up for them. Probably turn up a little sooner from my end but you just stick to what ever schedule you have in place.:D

Do you want these sent to generalben 6?

Hey man, I can't remember if I've promised this previously, but have got the BMW M Coupe '98 in Estorilblau Metallic pencilled in to you for the 17th. I don't know which General I am friended on, but will send there unless otherwise advised. I would like to grab one of the z28's in Butternut Yellow. I'll be putting the list of those I have and those I am looking for on my trading page, no need for any committed date for it, just when you're able.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Before and after next reset I will send:

Citroën Xsara VTR '03
Vert Eau Limpide / Vert Petitpre

to generalben6.

Do you want these sent to generalben 6?

Yes please always to the GB6 account.
And good news mate both Bee,s parked and waiting for you.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Hey man, I can't remember if I've promised this previously, but have got the BMW M Coupe '98 in Estorilblau Metallic pencilled in to you for the 17th. I don't know which General I am friended on, but will send there unless otherwise advised. I would like to grab one of the z28's in Butternut Yellow. I'll be putting the list of those I have and those I am looking for on my trading page, no need for any committed date for it, just when you're able.

:cheers:
Yes please always to the GB6 account. I belief I have you on most of my accounts.:D
Soon has mate I will fire that little car over.👍 Thankyou kindly.

Before and after next reset I will send:

Citroën Xsara VTR '03
Vert Eau Limpide / Vert Petitpre

to generalben6.

Thankyou very kindly Sir thats brilliant.👍 :bowdown:

Yes please always to the GB6 account.
And good news mate both Bee,s parked and waiting for you.:D

Yes please always to the GB6 account. I belief I have you on most of my accounts.:D
Soon has mate I will fire that little car over.👍 Thankyou kindly.

Thankyou very kindly Sir thats brilliant.👍 :bowdown:

Thanks! I'll send on Amuse now and one after reset.

OP updated. Brand new wanted list up at the end of the large list.

Thanks, Bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 in Gris Aluminium will be coming your way, not sure when yet but you can pencil it in. Can I grab another z28 '69, maybe in Tuxedo Black?

Scheduled for the 23rd.

Last edited:
Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 in Gris Aluminium will be coming your way, not sure when yet but you can pencil it in. Can I grab another z28 '69, maybe in Tuxedo Black?

No worrys mate will get you marked up for that.:D :cheers:
Fairly free so shouldn,t be too long to wait.

I would like to trade Suzuki Concept S2 : Berlin Black Pearl and Munich Silver Pearl for : Mercury Cougar "67 : Onyx and Pontiac Tempest : Cameo Ivory. Let Me Know!

Cheers mate, as usual, no hurry. 👍
Sent mate.:D Enjoy.

I would like to trade Suzuki Concept S2 : Berlin Black Pearl and Munich Silver Pearl for : Mercury Cougar "67 : Onyx and Pontiac Tempest : Cameo Ivory. Let Me Know!

Sorted mate I will get you marked up for them Cougar & Tempest . Should be with you after next reset sometime during the day.👍
Thanks chat soon bye for now.:)

My 0/0/0 Standard Garage - Complete.

MYGRANTURISMO 0/0/0 Link
MY-GARAGE NOT 0/0/0
What you see below is just 0/0/0 Standard cars only. (Unless Specified)

All donations have been greatly received and very much appreciated. 👍 Thank you.
All cars now show a complete on the end so it tells you I no longer need any of that set.

Please use first post for direct link to [jumpto=Manufacturers]Manufacturers[/jumpto]

AC Cars427 S/C '66 x16 Complete:
Beige / Black with gold stripes / Cherry Red / Dark Blue / Canary Yellow / Guardsman Blue / Live Oak / Mist Silver / Mushroom / Off White / Pure White / Princess Blue / Ruby Red / Sand / Sunset Red / Vineyard Green

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 x5 Complete:
Nighthawk Black Pearl / San Marino Red / Satin Silver Metallic / Sundance Gold / Taffeta White

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 x6 Complete:
Aegean Blue Pearl / Anthracite Metallic / Nighthawk Black Pearl / San Marino Red / Satin Silver Metallic / Taffeta White

Acura DN-X Concept '02 x2 Complete
Red/Silver Colour / Silver

Acura HSC Concept '04 x1 Complete:
Silver

Acura INTEGRA TYPE R '01 x2 Complete:
Flamenco Pearl Black / Phoenix Yellow

Acura NSX '04 x7 Complete:
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Imola Orange Pearl / Long Beach Blue Pearl / New Formula Red / Rio Yellow Pearl / Silverstone Metallic

Acura NSX Coupe '97 x6 Complete:
Berlina Black / Formula Red Acura / Grand Prix White / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Spa Yellow Pearl

Acura RSX Type-S '04 x6 Complete:
Arctic Blue Pearl / Desert Silver Metallic / Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic

Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK '02 x14 Complete:
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente / Bianco Polare / Blu Casual Metallizzato / Blu Inca Metallizzato / Grigio Africa Metallizzato / Grigio Platino Metallizzato / Grigio Sterling Metallizzato / Nero Luxor / Nero Fuoco Metallizzato / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Proteo Metallizzato / Verde Acero Metallizzato / Verde Gemma Metallizzato

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 x10 Complete:
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato / Blu Cosmo Metallizzato / Bianco Nuvola / Blu Metallizzato / Grigio Metallizzato / Grigio Sterling Metallizzato / Nero Metallizzato / Nero Luxor / Rosso Alfa / Verde Boreale

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 x1 Complete

Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 x11 Complete:
Azul Fantasia Metallizzato / Azzurro Achille / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente / Bianco Polare / Blu Cosmo Metallizzato / Grigio Africa Metallizzato / Gris Clair Metallizzato / Nero Luxor / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Proteo Metallizzato / Verde Amazzoni Metallizzato

Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98 x11 Complete:
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente / Bianco Banchisa / Blu Ontario Metallizzato / Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato / Grigio Nettuno Metallizzato / Nero Luxor / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Proteo Metallizzato / Verde Argo Metallizzato / Verde Minerva Metallizzato

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 x12 Complete:
Azzurro Le Castellet Metallizzato / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente / Blu Chiaia Di Luna / Blu Daytona Metallizzato / Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato / Grigio Lipari Metallizzato / Grigio Luce Di Amalfi Metallizzato / Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato / Nero Jarama Metallizzato / Nero Kyalami / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Siena Metallizzato

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 x2 Complete:
Bianco Spino / Rosso Alfa

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 x3 Complete:
Bluette / Bianco Gardenia / Rosso Alfa

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 x7 Complete:
Avorio / Bianco Farina / Blu Medio / Celeste / Grigio Grafite / Rosso Farina / Verde Muschio

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 x7 Complete:
Blu Victoria / Giallozoe metallizzato / Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato / Nero Donatello / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Proteo Metallizzato / Salvia

Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '01 x8 Complete:
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente / Blu Vela Metallizzato / Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato / Grigio Meteora Metallizzato / Nero Donatello / Rosso Alfa / Rosso Proteo / Verde Coventry

Alpine A110 1600S '73 x1 Complete:
Bleu Alpine

Alpine A310 1600VE '73 x1 Complete:
Bleu Alpine

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 x1 Complete

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 x3 Complete:
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Sebring Silver Metallic

Amuse S2000 R1 '04 x13 Complete:
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Lime Green Metallic / Monza Red Pearl / Moon Rock Metallic / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / New Indy Yellow Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Royal Navy Blue Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silver Stone Metallic

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 x13 Complete:
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Lime Green Metallic / Monza Red Pearl / Moon Rock Metallic / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / New Indy Yellow Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Royal Navy Blue Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silver Stone Metallic

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 x7 Complete:
Braemar Blue / British Racing Green / Derwent Green / Grasmere Blue / Malham White / Solent Silver / Sutherland Red

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 x8 Complete:
Braemar Blue / British Racing Green / Derwent Green / Grasmere Blue / Malham White / Oyster Silver / Solent Silver / Sutherland Red

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 x7 Complete:
Braemar Blue / British Racing Green / Derwent Green / Grasmere Blue / Malham White / Solent Silver / Sutherland Red

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 x7 Complete:

Audi A2 1.4 '02 x13 Complete:
Akoya Silver Metallic / Arctic White / Brilliant Black / Brilliant Blue / Brilliant Red / Cobalt Blue Metallic / Crystal Blue Metallic / Deep Green Pearl Effect / Dolphin Gray Metallic / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Mauritius Blue Pearl Effect / Piedmont Red Pearl Effect / Silver Metallic

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 x14 Complete
Akoya Silver Metallic / Arctic White / Brilliant Black / Brilliant Red / Crystal Blue Metallic / Dolphin Gray Metallic / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Lava Gray Pearl Effect / Mauritius Blue Pearl Effect / Moro Blue Pearl Effect / Piedmont Red Pearl Effect / Reed Green Pearl Effect / Silver Metallic / Toucan Yellow

Audi A4 Touring Car '04 x1 Complete

Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 x1 Complete

Audi Le Mans quattro '03 x1 Complete:
Jet Blue

Audi Nuvolari quattro '03 x1 Complete:
Luna Silver

Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03 x1 Complete:
Polar Silver

Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 x9 Complete:
Brilianttrot / Daytonagrau Perleffekt / Eissilber Metallic / Ibisweiß / Jetbleu Metallic / Lavagrau Perleffekt / Phantomschwarz Pearleffekt / Sepanblau Perleffekt / Suzukagrau Metallic

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 x1 Complete

Audi R8 Race Car '01 x2 Complete:
(silver w/ red details #1) (silver w/ yellow details #2)

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05 x1 Complete

Audi RS 4 '01 x6 Complete:
Avus Silver Pearl Effect / Brilliant Black / Goodwood Green Pearl Effect / Imola Yellow / Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect / Misano Red Pearl Effect /

Audi RS 6 '02 x6 Complete:
Avus Silver Pearl Effect / Daytona Gray Pearl Metallic / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Goodwood Green Pearl Effect / Misano Red Pearl Effect / Mugello Blue Pearl Effect

Audi RS 6 Avant '02 x6 Complete:
Avus Silver Pearl Effect / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Daytona Gray Pearl Metallic / Goodwood Green Pearl Effect / Mugello Blue Pearl Effect / Misano Red Pearl Effect

Audi S3 '02 x9 Complete
Absolute Red / Brilliant Black / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Goodwood Green Pearl Effect / Imola Yellow / Light Silver Metallic / Mineral Grey Metallic / Ming Blue Pearl Effect / Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect

Audi S4 '03 x9 Complete
Brilliant Black / Brilliant Red / Dolphin Gray Metallic / Ebony Black Pearl Effect / Goodwood Green Pearl Effect / Imola Yellow / Light Silver Metallic / Moro Blue Pearl Effect / Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect

Audi S4 '98 x15 Complete
Aluminium Silver Metallic Azure Blue Pearl / Brilliant Black / Brilliant Blue / Cactus Green Pearl / Casablanca White / Hibiscus Red Pearl / Imola Yellow / Laser Red / Ming Blue Pearl Effect / Mocha Brown Pearl / Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect / Paradise Green Metallic / Quartz Grey Metallic / Volcano Black Pearl

Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro '00 x7 Complete
Arrow Gray Pearl Effect / Amulet Red / Brilliant Black / Denim Blue Pearl Effect / Olive Green Pearl Effect / Raven Black Pearl Effect / Silver Metallic

Audi quattro '82 x6 Complete:
Alpine White / Diamond Silver Metallic / Gobi Metallic / Helios blue / Lhasa Metallic (BA) / Mars Red (BA)

Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03 x1 Complete

Autobacs Garaiya '02 x4 Complete:
Black / Blue / Red / Silver Metallic

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 x9 Complete:
Ardenza Amaranth / Black / Corsa Red / Lancia Blue / Metalized Dark Gray / Metalized Gray / Metalized Pale Blue / Morocco Beige / Saratoga white

BMW 120d '04 x11 Complete:
Alpinweiß / Havanna / Japanrot / Nautikblau / Quarzblau / Saphirschwarz Metallic / Schwarz / Sonora / Sparkling Graphite Metallic / Sydneyblau / Titansilber Metallic

BMW 120i '04 x11 Complete
Alpinweiß / Havanna / Japanrot / Nautikblau / Quarzblau / Saphirschwarz Metallic / Schwarz / Sonora / Sparkling Graphite Metallic / Sydneyblau / Titansilber Metallic

BMW 2002 Turbo '73 x4 Complete:
Chamonix / Polaris Metallic (BA) / Taiga Metallic / Schwarz

BMW 320i Touring Car '03 x1 Complete

BMW 330i '05 x12 Complete:
Arktis Metallic / Alpinweib / Barriquerot Metallic / Black Sapphire Metallic / Japanrot / Monacoblau Metallic / Titansilber Metallic / Schwarz / Sonora / Sparkeling Graphit Metallic / Tiefgrün Metallic / Ultramarinblau Metallic

BMW M Coupe '98 x8 Complete:
Alpinweiß / Arktissilber Metallic / Bostongrün Metallic / Cosmosschwarz Metallic / Dakargelb / Estorilblau Metallic / Evergreen / Imolarot

BMW M3 '04 x10 Complete
Alpinweiß / Carbonschwarz Metallic / Imolarot / Lagunaseca Blau / Mysticblau Metallic / Oxfordgrün Metallic / Phoenixgelb Metallic / Schwarz / Silbergrau Metallic / Titansilber Metallic

BMW M3 CSL '03 x2 Complete:
Black Sapphire Metallic / Silbergrau Metallic

BMW M3 GTR '03 x1 Complete

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 x2 Complete

BMW M5 '05 x6 Complete:
Alpinweiß / Interlagos Blau Metallic / Saphirschwarz Metallic / Sepang Bronze / Silbergrau Metallic / Silver Stone

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 x1 Complete

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 x1 Complete

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 x1 Complete

Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04 x1 Complete

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 x29 Complete
Beige Gold M/Black Blue M - Black M/Black M - Blue M/Black Blue M - Bright Silver M/Lemon - Bronze M/Brown M - Bugatti Light Blue/Bugatti Dark Blue - Deep Red M/Chocolate M - Gray Gold M/Gray Green M - Gray Metallic/Italien Red - Gray Violet M/Violet M - Gray/Silver Gold M - Green M/Ebony M - Hazelnut M/Walnut M - Light Blue Green M/Dark Blue Green M - Light Blue M/Gray Blue M - Light Gold M/Silver M - Light Green M/Dark Green M - Light Red M/Dark Red M - Pearl M/Gold M - Pearl M/Polar M - Red M/Black M - Silver Gray M/Mocca Brown M - Silver M/Dark Blue M - Sterling M/Graphite M - Titanium Gray M/Black M - White Coffee/Black - White Silver M/Gray Silver M - White/Orange M - White /Soft Silver M

Buick GNX '87 x1 Complete:
Black

Buick Special x1 Complete
Green

Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 x1 Complete

Callaway C12 '03 x5 Complete:
Callaway Special Yellow / Corsa Rosa Red / Enzia Blau / Mauritas Bleu Mica / Silver

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 x12 Complete:
Aztec Orange / Azure Blue / Boston Green / Caterham Black / Caterham Racing Green / Caterham Red / Caterham Yellow / Diablo Red / Estoril Blue / Platinum Silver / Reflex Blue / Titanium Silver

Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 x1 Complete

Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 x1 Complete

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 x1 Complete

Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car x4 Complete
Black / Blue / Green (Green Ticket in Truck) / Red (Green Ticket in Truck)

Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 x8 Complete
Arctic White / Bright Rally Red / Light Pewter Metallic / Monterey Maroon Metallic / Mystic Teal Metallic / Navy Blue Metallic / Onyx Black / Sebring Silver Metallic

Chevrolet Camaro SS 69 x18 Complete
Azure Turquoise Metallic / Burgundy Metallic / Burnished Brown Metallic / Butternut Yellow / Champagne Gold Metallic / Cortez Silver Metallic / Daytona Yellow / Dover White / Dusk Blue Metallic / Fathom Blue Metallic / Forest Green Metallic / Garnet Red / Glacier Blue Metallic / Hugger Orange / LeMans Blue Metallic / Olympic Gold Metallic / Rallye Green Metallic / Tuxedo Black

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 Standard car x18 Complete
Azure Turquoise Metallic / Burgundy Metallic / Burnished Brown Metallic / Butternut Yellow / Champagne Gold Metallic / Cortez Silver Metallic / Daytona Yellow / Dover White / Dusk Blue Metallic / Fathom Blue Metallic / Forest Green Metallic / Garnet Red / Glacier Blue Metallic / Hugger Orange / LeMans Blue Metallic / Olympic Gold Metallic / Rallye Green Metallic / Tuxedo Black

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 x10 Complete
Arctic White / Black / Bright Green Metallic / Bright Purple Metallic / Bright Red / Cayenne Red Metallic / Mystic Teal Metallic / Polo Green Metallic / Medium Quasar Blue Metallic / Sebring Silver Metallic

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 x15 Complete
Astro Blue Metallic / Autumn Gold Metallic / Black Cherry Metallic / Champagne Gold Metallic./ Classic White / Cortez Silver Metallic / Cranberry Red / Desert Sand Metallic / Fathom Blue Metallic / Forest Green Metallic / Gobi Beige / Green Mist Metallic / Misty Turquoise Metallic / Shadow Gray Metallic / Tuxedo Black

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54 x4 Complete
Black / Pennant Blue / Polo White / Sportsman Red

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 x18 Complete
Adobe Beige / Autumn Gold Metallic / Azure Aqua Metallic / Cordovan Brown Metallic / Daytona Blue Metallic / Ember Red / Ermine White / Ivy Green Metallic / Laurel Green Metallic / Marine Aqua Metallic / Monaco Blue Metallic / Palomar Red Metallic / Riverside Red / Saddle Tan Metallic / Satin Silver Metallic / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silver Blue Metallic / Tuxedo Black

Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96 x1 Complete:
Admiral Blue Metallic

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 x10 Complete
Burgundy Metallic / Can-Am White / Cortez Silver Metallic / Daytona Yellow / Fathom Green Metallic / LeMans Blue Corvette / Monaco Orange (BA) / Monza Red / Riverside Gold Metallic / Tuxedo Black

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 x1 Complete

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 x5 Complete
Black / Millennium Yellow / Quicksilver Metallic / Speedway White / Torch Red

Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 x1 Complete

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype x1 Complete
Black (camouflage)

Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 x10 Complete:
Black / Bright Red / Charcoal Metallic / Competition Yellow / Dark Red Metallic / Polo Green Metallic / Quasar Blue Metallic / Steel Blue / Turquoise Metallic / White

Chevrolet SSR '03 x4 Complete
Ricochet Sliver (BA) / Redline Red / Slingshot Yellow / Smokin Asphalt

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 x1 Complete
Nippon Poppy Red

Chrysler 300C '05 x7 Complete
Bright Silver Metallic / Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl / Cool Vanilla / Deep Lava Red Metallic / Magnesium Pearl / Midnight Blue Pearl / Satin Jade Pearl

Chrysler Crossfire '04 x5 Complete
Alabaster / Black / Blaze Red Crystal Clearcoat / Graphite Metallic / Sapphire Silver Metallic

Chrysler PT Cruiser '00 x9 Complete
Aqua Marine Metallic / Black / Bright Silver Metallic / Deep Cranberry Pearl / Inferno Red Tinted Pearl Coat / Patriot Blue Pearl Coat / Shale Green Metallic / Stone White / Taupe Frost Metallic

Chrysler Prowler '02 x5 Complete
Deep Cranberry Pearl Coat / Inca Gold Pearl Coat / Orange Pearl Coat / Silver Metallic / Yellow

Citroën 2CV Type A '54 x2 Complete:
Gris Bleu (BA) / Gris Clair

Citroën C3 1.6 '02 x12 Complete
BLanc Banquise / Bleu Lucia / Bleu Grand Pavois / Bleu Mauritius / Grilyne / Gris Aluminium / Jaune Heliodor / Noir Onyx / Rouge Ardent / Rouge Lucifer (B/A) / Vert Hurlevent / Vert lenz

Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 x12 Complete
Blanc Banquise / Bleu Amiral / Bleu Mauritius / Grilyne / Gris Aluminium / Gris Fulminator / Gris Iceland / Gris Orageux / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer / Vert Eau Limpide / Vert Pertitpre

Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 x12 Complete
Blanc Banquise / Bleu Amiral / Bleu Balmoral / Bleu Mauritius / Gris Fulminator / Gris Quartz / Noir Verni / Rouge Hermes / Rouge Lucifer / Rouge Pivoine / Vert Libellule / Vert Vega

Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 x1 Complete

Citroën Xsara VTR '03 x13 Complete
Blanc Banquise / Bleu Grand Pavois / Bleu Mauritius / Grilyne / Gris Aluminium / Gris Fulminator / Gris Iceland / Gris Orageux / Jaune Heliodor / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer / Vert Eau Limpide / Vert Petitpre

Cizeta V16T '94 x4 Complete:
Alpine White / Cizeta Canary / Cizeta Red / Jet Black

DMC DeLorean S2 '04 x1 Complete

Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02 x8 Complete
Black Mica / Bright Silver Metallic / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Jaune Yellow / Pearl White I / Shining Red / White

Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 x3 Complete
Black Metallic / Puro White / Silver Metallic

Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 x3 Complete
Black Metallic / Puro White / Silver Metallic

Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 x8 Complete
Black Mica / Bright Silver Metallic /Champagne Metallic Opal / Deep Purple Crystal Metallic / Pearl White I / Red / Steel Gray Metallic / White

Daihatsu MOVE CX '95 x7 Complete
Black Metallic / Green Mica / Green Mica~Silver metallic / Puro White / Red Mica Metallic / Red Mica Metallic~Silver metallic / Silver Metallic

Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD '97 x6 Complete
Black Metallic / Green Mica-Silver metallic / Puro White / Red Mica Metallic-Silver metallic / Royal Blue Metallic / Silver Metallic

Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97 x6 Complete:
Black Metallic / Green Mica/Silver Metallic / Puro White / Red Mica Metallic/Silver metallic / Royal Blue Metallic / Silver Metallic

Daihatsu Midget II D type '98 x6 Complete:
Off Black Mica / Emerald Green Metallic / Red / Red Mica / White / Yellow

Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07 x1 Complete Won as a prize car.
Super Red Metallic

Daihatsu SIRION CX 2WD (J) '98 x 6 Complete
Grayish Sepia Metallic / Green Metallic / Maple Red Mica Metallic / Mustard Yellow / Royal Blue Metallic / Worm Silver Mica Metallic

Daihatsu SIRION CX 4WD (J) '98 x6 Complete
Grayish Sepia Metallic / Green Metallic / Maple Red Mica Metallic / Mustard Yellow / Royal Blue Metallic / Worm Silver Mica Metallic

Daihatsu SIRION X4 (J) '00 x1 Complete
White

Daihatsu STORIA CX 2WD '98 x6 Complete

Daihatsu STORIA CX 4WD '98 x6 Complete

Daihatsu STORIA X4 '00 x1 Complete
White

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 x31 Complete:
Banana / Bahama Yellow / Black / Beige / Bright Blue Metallic / Bright Green Metallic / Bright Red / Burgundy Metallic / Cream / Dark Burnt Orange Metallic / Dark Blue Metallic / Dark Gray Metallic / Dark Green Metallic / Dark Tan Metallic / Hemi Orange / Light Blue Metallic / Light Green Metallic / Light Gold Metallic / Light Turquoise Metallic / Green Go / Go Mango / Gold Metallic / Orange / Panther Pink / Plum Crazy / Rallye Green / Red / Silver metallic / Sublime / Tan Metallic / White

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 x29 Complete
Black / Bright Blue Metallic / Bright Red / Bright White / Burgundy Metallic / Butterscotch / Citron Yella (BA) / Dark Blue Metallic / Dark Bronze Metallic / Dark Gold Metallic / Dark Green Metallic / Dark Tan Metallic / Dk Gunmetal metallic / Gold (BA) / Gold Metallic / Green Go / Moss Green Metallic / Hemi Orange / Heritage Gold Metallic / Indigo metallic / Light Blue Metallic / Light Gunmetal Metallic / Medium Green Metallic / Plum Crazy Metallic / Tan Metallic / Top Banana Yellow / Turquoise Metallic / White / Willow Green

Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 x10 Complete
Altantic Blue Pearl Coat / Black / Bright White / Bright Silver Metallic / Deep Molten Red Pearl Coat / Flame Red / Graphite Metallic / Light Almond Pearl Metallic / Patriot Blue Pearl Coat / Timberline Green Pearl Coat

Dodge SRT4 '03 x4 Complete
Black / Bright Silver Metallic / Flame Red / Solar Yellow

Dodge Viper GTS ‘99 x3 Complete
Viper Black~Silver Stripes (BA) / Viper Bright Silver Metallic~Blue Stripes (BA) / Viper Red~Silver Stripes (BA)

Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00 x1 Complete
Red with Silver stripes (BA)

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00 x1 Complete
(red / silver stripes #51)

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 x1 Complete
(red / silver stripes #91)

Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 x3 Complete
Viper Black / Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Viper Red

Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78 x1 Complete

Eagle Talon Esi '97 x7 Complete
Black / Bright Jade / Bright White / Indy Red / Paprika / Pewter Blue Metallic / Spanish Olive

Fiat 500 F '65 x6 Complete
Azzuro Acqua Marina / Beige Sabbia / Blu Scuro / Bianco / Grigio / Rosso Medio

Fiat 500 L '69 x8 Complete
Avorio Antico / Bianco / Blu fond / Blu Turchese / Giallo Positano / Nero / Rosso Corallo / Rosso Medio

Fiat 500 R '72 x5 Complete
Bianco / Blu Fond / Giallo Tufa / Rosso Corallo Scuro / Turchese Farfala

Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 x6 Complete
Arancio / Blu Midnight Metallizzato / Grigio Steel Metallizzato / Giallo Ginestra / Nero Seta Metallizato / Rosso Corsa

Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 x5 Complete
Black Ink / Blu Elettrico / Giallo Ginestra / Perla / Rosso Light

Fiat Panda Super i.e. '90 x6 Complete
Avorio Delhi / Azzurro Nautico / Bianco / Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato / Nero / Rosso Corsa

Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00 x4 Complete
Arancio Calipso Metallizzato / Giallo Ginestra / Nero (BA) / Oro Lingotto Metallizzato

Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 x1 Complete

Ford Escort Rally Car '98 x1 Complete

Ford Focus RS '02 x1 Complete
Imperial Blue

Ford Focus Rally Car '99 x1 Complete

Ford GT LM Race Car x1 Complete
(Blue #4)

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II x1 Complete
(White #4)

Ford GT40 Race Car '69 x1 Complete

Ford Focus ST170 '03 x2 Complete:
Imperial Blue / Panther-Black Metallic

Ford Ford GT '02 x2 Complete
Yellow Black stripes / White Black stripes

Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 x6 Complete
Centennial White / Mark II Black / Mark IV Red / Midnight Blue Metallic / Quick Silver Metallic / Speed Yellow

Ford GT '05 x6 Complete
Centennial White Clearcoat / Mark II Black Clearcoat / Mark IV Red Clearcoat / Midnight Blue Clearcoat Metallic / Quick Silver Clearcoat Metallic / Speed Yellow Clearcoat

Ford Ka '01 x11 Complete
Capri-Blau / Colorado-Rot / Graphit-Grau Metallic / India-Gelb / Lugano-Blau Metallic / Metropolis-Blau Metallic / Neptun-Grun Metallic / Panther-Schwarz Metallic / Polar-Silber Metallic / Salsa-Rot Metallic / Smaragd-Grun Metallic

Ford Mustang GT '05 x10 Complete
Black clearcoat / Legend Lime Clearcoat Metallic / Mineral Grey Clearcoat Metallic / Red Fire Clearcoat Metallic / Performance White Clearcoat / Satin Silver Clearcoat Metallic / Screaming Yellow Clearcoat / Sonic Blue Clearcoat Metallic / Torch Red Clearcoat / Windveil Blue Clearcoat Metallic

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 x1 Complete
Performance Red

Ford RS200 '84 x2 Complete
Red / White

Ford RS200 Rally Car '85 x1 Complete

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 x5 Complete
Black Clearcoat / Bright Red Clearcoat / Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat (BA) / Oxford White Clearcoat / Sonic Blue Clearcoat

Ford Taurus SHO '98 x5 Complete
Black Clearcoat / Pacific Green Clearcoat Metallic / Silver Frost Clearcoat Metallic / Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic / Vibrant White Clearcoat

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 x1 Complete ~ Yellow

Ginetta G4 '64 x4 Complete
Cirrus White / Mars Red / Lagoon Blue / Lotus Yellow

Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo x10 Complete
Blue solid / Orange solid / Red solid / Silver / Black / White / Blue stripes / White / Green / White / Purple / White solid / Yellow / Black / Yellow / Green

Gran Turismo Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL x6 Complete
Black / Blue / Green / Orange / Pink / Red

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.VETTEL x2 Won at level 35 plus free gift from PD/Sony

HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04 x1 Complete:

HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 x1 Complete
Silver

Holden Commodore SS '04 x5 Complete
Cosmo Mica / Heron / Phantom Mica / Quicksilver Metallic / Redhot

Holden Monaro CV8 '04 x7 Complete
Barbados Metallic / Cosmo Metallic / Devil / Impulse Metallic / Phantom Mica / Quicksilver Metallic / Redhot

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 x6 Complete
Blanc / Blue Metallisa / Blue Non Metallisa / Gris Metallic / Juane Italien / Jaune Orange

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 x9 Complete
Beige Metallic / Cardinal Red / Gold Metallic / Lightning Yellow / McKinley White / Patrica Green / Pearl White / Timbered Green / Silver Fox Metallic

Honda ACCORD Coupe '88 x2 Complete
Graphite Gray Metallic / New Polar White

Honda ACCORD Coupe EX '03 x8 Complete
Desert Mist Metallic / Graphite Pearl / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Noble Green Pearl / Sanmarino Red / Sapphire Blue Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic / Taffetas White

Honda ACCORD Euro-R '00 x8 Complete
Indigo Blue Pearl / Iron Blue Metallic / Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic / Signet Silver Metallic / Taffetas White

Honda ACCORD Euro-R '02 x6
Arctic Blue Pearl / Graphite Pearl / Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic

Honda ARTA NSX '00 x1 Complete

Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83 x3 Complete
Baltic Blue / Greek White / Victoria Red

Honda BEAT '91 x4 Complete
Blade Silver Metallic / Carnival Yellow / Festival Red / Creta White

Honda BEAT Version F '92 x1 Complete
Aztec Green Pearl

Honda BEAT Version Z '93 x2 Complete
Blade Silver Metallic / Everglade Green Metallic

Honda CITY Turbo II '83 x3 Complete
Greek White / Quartz Silver Metallic / Tonic Blue Metallic

Honda CIVIC 1500 3door 25i '83 x4 Complete
Baltic Blue / Gothic Gray Metallic / Greek White / Victoria Red

Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX '79 x1 Complete
Santa Fe Orange

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91 x6 Complete
Captivate Blue Pearl / Carnival Yellow / Frost White / Flint Black Metallic / Milano Red / Pewter Gray Metallic

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '92 x5 Complete
Captivate blue pearl / Frost White / Granada Black Pearl / Lausanne Green Pearl / Milano Red

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '93 x4 Complete
Captivate Blue Pearl / Granada Black Pearl / Milano Red / Tahitian Green pearl

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 x6 Complete
Captivate Blue Pearl / Frost White / Granada Black Pearl / Milano Red / Tahitian Green Pearl / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 x4 Complete
Championship White / Starlight Black Pearl / Sunlight Yellow / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '01 x3 Complete
Championship White / Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04 x1 Complete
Championship White

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP, EU) '01 x3 Complete
Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic

Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92 x5 Complete
Captivate Blue Pearl / Flint Black Metallic / Milano Red / Samba Green Pearl / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda CR-X SiR '90 x6 Complete
Blade Silver Metallic / Flint Black Metallic / New Polar White / Pewter Gray Metallic / Torino Red Pearl / Wien Blue Pearl

Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 x1 Complete

Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 x1 Complete:

Honda ELEMENT '03 x5 Complete
Galapagos Green Metallic / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic / Shoreline Beige Metallic / Sunset Orange Pearl

Honda FIT W '01 x10 Complete
Brilliant White Pearl / Eternal Blue Pearl / Ice Blue Metallic / Iris Red Pearl / Milano Red / Mint Opal Metallic / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Orchid Yellow / Satin Silver Metallic / Taffetas White

Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 x1 Complete

Honda HSC '03 x1 Complete
(silver)

Honda INSIGHT '99 x5 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / New Formula Red / Silverstone Metallic

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '95 x3 Complete
Championship White / Granada Black Pearl / Milano Red

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '98 x4 Complete
Championship White / Milano Red / Starlight Black Pearl / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 x5 Complete
Championship White / Milano Red / Starlight Black Pearl / Sunlight Yellow / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03 x5 Complete
Arctic Blue Pearl / Championship White / Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car x3 Complete
Blue / Red / Yellow

Honda JAZZ 1.4 DSi SE Sport '01 x4 Complete
Eternal Blue Pearl / Milano Red / Mint Opal Metallic / Satin Silver Metallic

Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72 x2 Complete
Epoch White / Ural Gray

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 x1 Complete

Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 x1 Complete

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 x1 Complete

Honda N360 '67 x3 Complete
Ivory White / Light Scarlet / Sand Blue

Honda NSX '90 x7 Complete
Berlina Black / Formula Red / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Neutron White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Shallot Green Pearl

Honda NSX '93 x12 Complete
Bay Leaf Green / Berlina Black / Cranberry Red Pearl / Estoril Turquoise Pearl / Formula Red / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Neutron White Pearl / Quasar Gray Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Shallot Green Pearl

Honda NSX '95 x13 Complete
Bay Leaf Green / Berlina Black / Cranberry Red Pearl / Estoril Turquoise Pearl / Formula Red / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Neutron White Pearl / Quasar Gray Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Shallot Green Pearl

Honda NSX '97 x14 Complete
Berlina Black / Estoril Turquoise Pearl / Formula Red / Grand Prix Red / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Magnum Gray Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Neutron White Pearl / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic

Honda NSX '99 x15 Complete
Berlina Black / Circuit Blue Pearl / Grand Prix White / Hockenheim Green Pearl / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Quantum Gray Metallic / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda NSX '01 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Long Beach Blue Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda NSX-R Concept '01 x1 Complete: Championship White

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car x1 Complete ~ Red #11

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car x3 Complete:

Championship White / Starlight Black pearl / Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda NSX Type R '92 x9 Complete
Berlina Black / Championship White / Formula Red / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Neutron White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Shallot Green Pearl

Honda NSX Type S '97 x15 Complete
Berlina Black / Estoril Turquoise Pearl / Formula Red / Grand Prix Red / Grand Prix White / Imola Orange Pearl / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Magnum Gray Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Neutron White Pearl / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic

Honda NSX Type S '99 x16 Complete
Berlina Black / Circuit Blue Pearl / Grand Prix White / Hockenheim Green Pearl / Imola Orange Pearl / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Quantum Gray Metallic / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda NSX Type S '01 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Long Beach Blue Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 x15 Complete
Berlina Black / Estoril Turquoise Pearl / Formula Red / Grand Prix Red / Grand Prix White / Imola Orange Pearl / Indy Yellow Pearl / Kaiser Silver Metallic / Magnum Gray Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Neutron White Pearl / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic

Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 x16 Complete
Berlina Black / Circuit Blue Pearl / Grand Prix White / Hockenheim Green Pearl / Imola Orange Pearl / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / Phoenix Blue / Platinum White Pearl / Quantum Gray Metallic / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda ODYSSEY '03 x8 Complete
Desert Mist Metallic / Grayish Mauve Metallic / Indigo Blue Pearl / Meteor Silver Metallic / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Royal Ruby Red Pearl / Satin Silver Metallic

Honda PRELUDE Si VTEC '91 x6 Complete
Brittany Blue Green Metallic / Cassis Red Pearl / Frost White / Milano Red / Phantom Gray Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic

Honda PRELUDE SiR '96 x8 Complete
Bordeaux Red Pearl / Cypress Green Pearl / Iceberg Silver Metallic / Pacific Blue Pearl / Sanmarino Red / Starlight Black Pearl / Taffetas White / White Diamond Pearl

Honda Prelude SiR S Spec ´98 x6 Complete
Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Sparkle Yellow Metallic / Taffetas White

Honda Prelude Type S '96 x8 Complete
Bordeaux Red Pearl / Cypress Green Pearl / Iceberg Silver Metallic / Pacific Blue Pearl / Sanmarino Red / Starlight Black Pearl / Taffetas White / White Diamond Pearl

Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 x6 Complete
Milano Red / Nighthawk Black Pearl / Premium White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Sparkle Yellow Metallic / Taffetas White

Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 x1 FINISHED

Honda S2000 '01 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 '03 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Lime Green Metallic / Monza Red Pearl / Moon Rock Metallic / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / New Indy Yellow Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Royal Navy Blue Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 '99 x7 Complete
Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / New Formula Red / Silverstone Metallic / Berlina Black

Honda S2000 (EU) '99 x5 Complete
Ascari Red / Berlina Black / Indy Gelb Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 (EU) '01 x6 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / New Formula Red / Sebring Silver Metallic / Spa Yellow Pearl / Suzuka Blue Metallic

Honda S2000 (EU) '03 x10 Complete
Ascari Red Pearl / Berlina Black / Lime Green Metallic / Monza Red Pearl / Moon Rock Metallic / New Imola Orange Pearl / New Indy Yellow Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Royal Navy Blue Pearl / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 (US) '99 x5 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / New Formula Red / Silverstone Metallic / Spa Yellow Pearl

Honda S2000 (US) '01 x6 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / New Formula Red / Sebring Silver Metallic / Spa Yellow Pearl / Suzuka Blue Metallic

Honda S2000 (US) '04 x6 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / New Formula Red / Rio Yellow Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 LM Race Car x3 Complete
Blue / Purple / Red

Honda S2000 Type V '00 x7 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / New Formula Red / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V '01 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Lime Green Metallic / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / Monza Red Pearl / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V '03 x13 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Lime Green Metallic / Monza Red Pearl / Moon Rock Metallic / New Formula Red / New Imola Orange Pearl / New Indy Yellow Pearl / Nurburgring Blue Metallic / Platinum White Pearl / Royal Navy Blue Pearl / Sebring Silver Metallic / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00 x5 Complete
Ascari Red / Berlina Black / Indy Gelb Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '01 x7 Complete
Berlina Black / Grand Prix White / Indy Yellow Pearl / Midnight Pearl / Monte Carlo Blue Pearl / New Formula Red / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00 x3 Complete
Ascari Red / Berlina Black / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01 x3 Complete
Ascari Red / Berlina Black / Silverstone Metallic

Honda S500 '63 x4 Complete
Elephant Gray / Ivory White / Scarlet / Smoke Black

Honda S600 '64 x3 Complete
Ivory White / Scarlet / Smoke Black

Honda S800 '66 x2 Complete
Golden Yellow / Scarlet

Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 x1 Complete

Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03 x1 Complete

Honda TODAY G '85 x4 Complete

Flame Red / Greek White / Quartz Silver Metallic / Sunny Yellow

Honda Z ACT '70 x3 Complete
Caroline Yellow / Pack White / Light Scarlet

Hyundai Clix Concept '01 x1 Complete

Hyundai Coupe FX '01 x8 Complete
Carbon Blue / Ebony Black / Elm Green / Mystic Teal / Noble White / Samba Red / Smart Silver / Sunny Yellow

Hyundai HCD6 Concept '01 x1 Complete

Hyundai Tiburon GT '01 x6 Complete
Alpine White / Carbon Blue / Jet Black / Mystic Teal / Rally Red / Super Silver

Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99 x7 Complete
Bright Silver / Cardial Red / Ebony Black / Jazz Orange / Noble White / Pastel Yellow / Tropic Green

Hyundai Tuscani '01 x6 Complete
Carbon Blue / Ebony Black / Noble White / Samba Red / Smart Silver / Sunny Yellow

Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 x7 Complete
Carbon Blue / Ebony Black / Noble White / Samba Red / Smart Silver / Sunny Yellow / Warm Silver

Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 x1 Complete
Golden Sand Pearl Metallic

Infiniti G20 '90 x4 Complete
Dark Blue Pearl / Dark Gray Pearl Metallic / Dark Red Pearl / Super Black

Infiniti G35 COUPE '03 x8 Complete
Black Obsidian / Brilliant Silver / Caribbean Blue / Desert Platinum / Diamond Graphite Metallic / Ivory Pearl / Laser Red / Twilight Blue

Infiniti G35 Sedan '03 x7 Complete
Black Obsidian / Brilliant Silver / Caribbean Blue / Desert Platinum / Garnet Fire / Ivory Pearl / Twilight Blue

Isuzu 117COUPÉ '68 x5 Complete
Adonis Yellow / Astra Silver / Blue Bell / Magnolia White / Salvia Red

Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 x6 Complete
Cafe Au Lait / Cannon / Chamonix White / Ceruleanblue Metallic / Matterhorn Silver Metallic / Sunrise Red

Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 x3 Complete
Magnolia White / Maple Orange / Soleil gold

Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61 x17 Complete
Black / British Racing Green / Carmen Red / Claret / Cream / Cotswold Blue / Imperial Maroon / Indigo Blue / Mist Grey / Opalescent Bronze Metallic / Opalescent Dark Blue Metallic / Opalescent Dark Green Metallic / Opalescent Gunmetal / Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic / Opalescent Silver Gray Metallic / Pearl Grey / Sherwood Green

Jaguar S-TYPE R '02 x14 Complete
Adriatic Metallic / British Racing Green / Carnival Metallic / Ebony / Jaguar Racing Green Metallic / Midnight / Platinum Metallic / Pacific Metallic / Quartz Metallic / Seafrost Metallic / Slate Metallic / Topaz Metallic / White Onyx / Zircon Metallic

Jaguar XFR '10 x8 Complete
Botanical Green Metallic / Indigo / Kyanite Blue Metallic / Liquid Silver Metallic / Lunar Grey Metallic (B/A) / Porcelain / Salsa (B/A) / Ultimate Black Metallic

Jaguar XJ220 '92 x16 Complete
Alpine Metallic / Amaranth Metallic / Anthracite Metallic / Antigua Metallic / British Racing Green / Carnival Metallic / Emerald Metallic / Madeira Metallic / Meteorite Metallic / Mistral Metallic / Seafrost Metallic / Spindrift / Sapphire Metallic / Titanium Metallic / Topas Metallic / Westminster Blue

Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car x1 Complete

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 x1 Complete Purple / STANDARD NOT PREMIUM

Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 x8 Complete
Amaranth Metallic / British Racing Green / Antigua Metallic / Anthracite Metallic / Carnival Metallic / Phoenix Red Solid / Sapphire Metallic / Sherwood Metallic

Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 x15 Complete
Adriatic Metallic / British Racing Green / Carnival Metallic / Ebony / Midnight / Pacific Metallic / Platinum Metallic / Phoenix Red Solid / Quartz Metallic / Racing Green Metallic / Seafrost Metallic / Slate Metallic / Topaz Metallic / White Onyx Solid / Zircon Metallic

Jay leno Tank Car '03 x1 Complete

Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 x14 Complete
Black / Brazilia / Brienz Blue / California Sage Metallic / Cerise / Claret / Fawn Metallic / Mustard / Oakland Green / Royal Blue / Silver Grey Metallic / Tangerine / White / Yellow

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 x4 Complete
Argento Luna / Bianco Labrador / Nero Tenebre / Rosso Siviglia

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 x7 Complete
ARANCIO / Argento Luna / Bianco Labrador / Giallo Sole / Nero Tenebre / Rosso Siviglia (BA) / VERDE COUNTACH

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 x1 Complete

Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92 x1 Complete

Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 x1 Complete

Lancia STRATOS '73 x5 Complete
Blu / Lancia Dark Blue / Monza Red / Orange / York Town

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 x1 Complete

Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 x1 Complete Orange

Lexus GS 300 '91 x4 Complete
Dark Bluish Gray Metallic / Dark Green Metallic / Medium Beige Metallic / Super Silver III Metallic

Lexus GS 300 '00 x7 Complete
Black / Bordeaux Mica / Dark Blue Mica / Dark Green Mica / Red Mica / Silver Metallic / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 x7 Complete
Black / Bordeaux Mica / Dark Blue Mica / Dark Green Mica / Red Mica / Silver Metallic / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Lexus IS 200 '98 x8 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Dark Gray Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Red Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super White II

Lexus IS 200 (J) '98 x8 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Dark Gray Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Red Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super White II

Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 x1 Complete
(white #10)

Lexus IS 300 Sport Cross '01 x10 Complete
Black / Dark Blue Mica / Dark Gray Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Gold Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super Red V / Super White II / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Lexus SC 300 '97 x7 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Bluish Silver Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Rose Red Mica / Super Red IV / Super White Pearl Mica

Lexus SC 430 (EU) '01 x9 Complete
Beige Mica Metallic / Black / Blackish Red Mica / Cosmo Silver / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Lexus SC 430 (US) '01 x9 Complete
Beige Mica Metallic / Black / Blackish Red Mica / Cosmo Silver / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 x1 Complete
(Yellow/Green)

Lotus Carlton '90 x1 Complete
Imperial Green Metallic

Lotus Elan S1 '62 x8 Complete
British Racing Green / Bahama Yellow / Burnt Sand / Carnival Red / Cirrus White / French Blue / Lotus Yellow / Royal Blue

Lotus Elise '00 x13 Complete
Aqua Metallic / Black / Calypso Red / Cobalt Blue Metallic / Gunmetal Metallic / Ice Blue Metallic / Laser Blue Metallic / Lava Orange Pearlescent / Lightning Yellow Pearlescent / Quartz Metallic / Racing Green Metallic / Ruby Red Metallic / Silver Metallic

With the car below Lotus Elise 111R '04 Its a standard only used to be available has a Premium.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 x12 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Ardent Red / Aubergine Purple Metallic / Bordeaux Red Metallic / Glacier Blue Metallic / Magnetic Blue Metallic / Nightfall Blue Metallic / Old English White / Racing Green Metallic / Saffron Yellow / Starlight Black Metallic / Storm Titanium Metallic

Lotus Elise 111S '03 x12 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Ardent Red / Aubergine Purple Metallic / Bordeaux Red Metallic / Glacier Blue Metallic / Magnetic Blue Metallic / Nightfall Blue Metallic / Old English White / Racing Green Metallic / Saffron Yellow / Starlight Black Metallic / Storm Titanium Metallic

Lotus Esprit sport 350 '00 x1 Complete
New aluminium metallic

Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 x12 Complete
Azure Blue Metallic / Black / Calypso Red / Chrome Orange Metallic / Deep Purple Metallic / Lotus Racing Green Metallic / Monaco White / Mustard Yellow / Nautilus Blue Metallic / New Aluminium Metallic / Ruby Metallic / Titanium Metallic

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 x1 Complete
Starlight Black Metallic

Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 x3 Complete
Black / Red / White

With the car below Lotus Esprit V8 '02 if you send a premium car you shall not receive anything in return.? Make sure its a standard.

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 x13 Complete
Aqua Metallic / Black / Calypso Red / Cobalt Blue Metallic / Gunmetal Metallic / Ice Blue Metallic / Laser Blue Metallic / Lava Orange Pearlescent / Lightning Yellow Pearlescent / Quartz Metallic / Racing Green Metallic / Ruby Red Metallic / Silver Metallic

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 x12 Complete
Azure Blue Metallic / Black / Calypso Red / Chrome Orange Metallic / Deep Purple Metallic / Lotus Racing Green Metallic / Monaco White / Mustard Yellow / Nautilus Blue Metallic / New Aluminium Metallic / Ruby Metallic / Titanium Metallic

Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 x12 Complete
Azure Blue Metallic / Black / Calypso Red / Chrome Orange Metallic / Deep Purple Metallic / Monaco White / Mustard Yellow / Nautilus Blue Metallic / New Aluminium Metallic / Racing Green Metallic / Ruby Metallic / Titanium Metallic

Lotus Europa Special '71 x9 Complete
Black Gloss / Carnival Red / Cirrus White / Colorado Orange / Lagoon Blue / Lotus Yellow / Pistachio (BA) / Regency Red / Roman Purple

Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 x8 Complete
Black / Blue / Green / Light Blue / Light Green / Light Yellow / Orange / Red

MG MGF '97 x9 Complete
Amaranth / British Racing Green / Charcoal / Frame Red / Nightfire Red / Platinum Silver / Tahiti Blue / Volcano / White Diamond

MG TF160 '03 x11 Complete
Anthracite / British Racing Green / Dover White / Royal Blue / Le Mans Green / Sienna Gold / Solar Red / Starlight Silver / Trophy Blue / Trophy Yellow / XPower Grey

Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70 x6 Complete
Arctic White / Bahama Yellow / British Racing Green / Mid Chrome Yellow / Royal Blue / Tartan Red

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 x2 With Glitched Painted Stock Wheels

Mazda 110S (L10A) '67 x1 Complete
Chamonix White

Mazda 110S (L10B) '68 x1 Complete
Swan White

Mazda 323F '93 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Silver Stone Metallic / Sparkle green metallic

Mazda Atenza Concept '01 x3 Complete
Fuoco Giallo / Pacifico Azzurro / Ultimo Rosso

Mazda Atenza Sports 23Z '03 x4 Complete
Canary Yellow Mica / Snow Flake White Pearl Mica / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica

Mazda Atenza Touring Car x1 Complete
#82 Blue and yellow

Mazda Axela 23S '03 x9 Complete
Arctic White / Black Mica / Canary Yellow Mica / Nordic Green Mica / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica / Winning Blue Metallic

Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 x1 Complete

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 x4 Complete
Eternal Gray / Garnet Red/Pastel Gray / Lyon Blue/Pastol Gray / Myrtle Green/Pastol Gray

Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) '67 x1 Complete
Chamonix White

Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 x1 Complete
Swan White

Mazda DEMIO GL-X '99 x8 Complete
Astoria Green Metallic / Brilliant Black / Glacier Silver Metallic / Grace Green Mica / Highlight Silver Metallic / Innocent Blue Mica / Passion Red Mica / Pure White

Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03 x13 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Honey Yellow / Misty Blue Metallic / Passion Red Mica / Pure White / Serion Silver Metallic / Sparkling Silver Metallic / Spicy Orange Mica / Splash Green Mica / Starry Blue Mica / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Montego Blue Mica / Silver Stone Metallic / Vintage Red

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) '95 x4 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Silver Stone Metallic / Vintage Red

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96 x4 Complete

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '93 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '96 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited II (NA) '93 x1 Complete
Sunburst Yellow

Mazda Eunos Roadster S-Special Type I (NA) '95 x4 Complete
rilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Montego Blue Mica

Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97 x2 Complete
Chaste White / Sparkle Green Metallic

Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special II (NA) '93 x3 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Neo Green

Mazda Eunos Roadster VR-Limited (NA) '95 x2 Complete
Combination A Artvin Red Mica / Combination B Excellent Green Mica

Mazda Familia Sedan Sport 20 '02 x5 Complete
Garnet Red Mica / Pure White / Starry Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic

Mazda Furai Concept '08 x12 Complete
Gran Turismo Black / Gran Turismo Blue Metallic / Gran Turismo Champagne Gold / Gran Turismo Green Metallic / Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray / Gran Turismo Red / Gran Turismo Red Metallic / Gran Turismo Silver / Gran Turismo White / Gran Turismo White Pearl / Gran Turismo Yellow / (grey w/ red wing) With no chip name?

Mazda KUSABI Concept '03 x1 Complete

Mazda Lantis Coupe 2000 Type R '93 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Silver Stone Metallic / Sparkle Green Metallic

Mazda Mazda2 '03 x13 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Honey Yellow / Misty Blue Metallic / Passion Red Mica / Pure White / Serion Silver Metallic / Sparkling Silver Metallic / Spicy Orange Mica / Splash Green Mica / Starry Blue Mica / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic

Mazda Mazda6 5-door '03 x4 Complete
Canary Yellow Mica / Snow Flake White Pearl Mica / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica

Mazda Mazda6 Concept '01 x3 Complete
Fuoco Giallo / Pacifico Azzurro / Ultimo Rosso

Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car x1 Complete
#82 Blue and yellow.

Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Moist Silver Metallic / Radiant Ebony Mica / Snow Flake White Pearl Mica / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica

Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89 x4 Complete
Classic Red / Crystal White / Mariner Blue / Silver Stone Metallic

Mazda MX-5 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Evolution Orange Mica / Highlight Silver Metallic / Twilight Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Pure White / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II

Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '00 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Crystal Blue Metallic / Pure White / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Supreme Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 x7 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Pure White / Radiant Ebony Mica / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II

Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91 x1 Complete
Sunburst Yellow

Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93 x1 Complete
Sunburst Yellow

Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89 x4 Complete
Classic Red / Crystal White / Mariner Blue / Silver Stone Metallic

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Evolution Orange Mica / Highlight Silver Metallic / Twilight Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Pure White / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '00 x6 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Crystal Blue Metallic / Pure White / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Supreme Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 x7 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Radiant Ebony Mica / Pure White / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II

Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91 x1 Complete
Sunburst Yellow

Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93 x1 Complete
Sunburst Yellow

Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95 x4 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Montego Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97 x2 Complete

Mazda MX-5 Miata V-special ll (NA,J) '93 x3 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Neo green

Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95 x2 Complete

Mazda MX-5 S-Special I (NA, J) '95 x4 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Classic Red / Montego Blue Mica

Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97 x2 Complete

Mazda MX-5 V-Special II (NA, J) '93 x2 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Neo Green

Mazda MX-5 VR-Limited (NA, J) '95 x2 Complete

Mazda MX-crossport concept '05 x1 Complete
K2RED

Mazda Protegé '02 x8 Complete
Black Mica / Emerald Mica / Light Sandalwood Metallic / Millennium Red Mica / Pure White / Sand Mica / Seabreeze Green Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 x6 Complete

Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 x6 Complete

Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '00 x6 Complete

Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04 x7 Complete
Brilliant Black / Classic Red / Pure White / Radiant Ebony Mica / Strat Blue Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II

Mazda RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC, J) '85 x4 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Dover White / Pure Red / Tornado Silver Metallic

Mazda RX7 GT-X (FC,J) '90 x5 Complete
Blaze Red / Brave Blue Mica / Brilliant Black / Crystal White / Shadow Silver Mica

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car x8 Complete
(black #00) / (blue #7) / (green #93) / (grey #37) / (orange #26) / (red #30) / (white #202) / (yellow #10)

Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Competition Yellow Mica / Montego Blue Mica / Silver Stone Metallic / Vintage Red

Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '93 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Montego Blue Mica / Silver Stone Metallic / Vintage Red

Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01 x3 Complete
Innocent Blue Mica / Pure White / Sunburst Yellow

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 x4 Complete

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD, J) '96 x4 Complete

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Innocent Blue Mica / Pure White / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Vintage Red

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 x5 Complete
Brilliant Black / Chaste White / Highlight Silver Metallic / Innocent Blue Mica / Vintage Red

Mazda RX-7 Type RS-R (FD) '97 x2 Complete
Brilliant Black / Sunburst Yellow

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '92 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '93 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '95 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '96 x1 Complete
Brilliant Black

Mazda RX-7 RZ (FD) '00 x1 Complete
Snow white pearl mica

Mazda RX-8 '03 x8 Complete
Brilliant Black / Lightning Yellow / Nordic Green Mica / Snow Flake White Pearl Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica / Winning Blue Metallic

Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 x1 Complete
Camellia Red

Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 RX-8 x1 Complete
Yellow

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car x1 Complete
(orange/green #55)

Mazda RX-8 Type E '03 x8 Complete
Brilliant Black / Lightning Yellow / Nordic Green Mica / Snow Flake White Pearl Mica / Sunlight Silver Metallic / Titanium Gray Metallic II / Velocity Red Mica / Winning Blue Metallic

Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 x8 Complete

Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) '85 x4 Complete
Arctic silver metallic / Dover White / Tornado Silver Metallic / Pure Red

Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) '90 x1 Complete
Shade Green

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 x1 Complete
Blauschwarz

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 x1 Complete

With the car below Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 if you send a premium car you shall not receive anything in return.? Make sure its a standard.

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 x9 Complete:
Blaugrau / Elfenbein / Feuerwehrrot / Graphitgrau / Hellblau / Perlmuttgrun / Schwarz / White / Weißgrau

Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 x10 Complete:
African Violet / Cascade Blue / Glacier White / Ember Red / Jungle Green / Meteor Grey / Moonlight Silver / Oasis Green / Ocean Blue / Volcano Red

Mercedes-Benz CL 600 '00 x17 Complete
Aquamarin / Azuritblau / Bernsteinrot / Brilliantsilber / Circongrün / Cypress Green / Dunkelblau / Firnweiß / Magmarot / Mineralgrün / Obsidianschwarz / Rubinrot / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Titanitrot / Travertinbeige / Vivanitgrün

Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG '00 x14 Complete
Azuritblau / Brilliantsilber / Electric Green / Firnweiß / Lazulithblau / Magmarot / Mineralgrün / Obsidianschwarz / Quartzblau / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Titanitrot / Vivanitgrün / Yellow Stone

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 x1 Complete

Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98 x1 Complete

Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 x15 Complete
Alabasterweiß / Andraditgrün / Brilliantsilber / Cubanitsilber / Dunkelblau / Flintgrau / Melanitschwarz / Obsidianschwarz / Perlitgrau / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Tansanitblau / Tealitblau / Titanitrot / Travertinbeige

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R129) '98 x16 Complete
Almandinrot / Anthrazit Grau / Beryll / Blau Schwarz / Bornit / Brilliantsilber / Dunkelblau / Imperialrot / Malachit / Nautik Blau / Nutria / Perl Blau / Polarweiß / Rauch Silber / Rosenholz / Schwarz

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R230) '02 x14 Complete
Alabasterweiß / Andraditgrün / Bernsteinrot / Brilliantsilber / Cubanitsilber / Jaspisblau / Magmarot / Obsidianschwarz / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Tektitgrau / Tellursilber / Topasblau / Travertinbeige

Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 x16 Complete
Almandinrot / Anthrazit Grau / Beryll / Blau Schwarz / Bornit / Brilliantsilber / Dunkelblau / Imperialrot / Malachit / Nautik Blau / Nutria / Perl Blau / Polarweiß / Rauch Silber / Rosenholz / Schwarz

Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 x14 Complete
Alabasterweiß / Andraditgrün / Bernsteinrot / Brilliantsilber / Cubanitsilber / Feueropal / Jaspisblau / Obsidianschwarz / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Tansanitblau / Tellursilber / Topasblau / Travertinbeige

Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 x14 Complete
Alabasterweiß / Andraditgrün / Bernsteinrot / Brilliantsilber / Cubanitsilber / Feueropal / Jaspisblau / Obsidianschwarz / Schwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Tansanitblau / Tellursilber / Topasblau / Travertinbeige

Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 x9 Complete
Bernsteinrot / Brilliantsilber / Firnweiß / Linari Blau / Magmarot / Obsidianschwarz / Smaragdschwarz / Vivanitgrün / Yellow Stone

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 x3 Complete:
Crystal Galaxit Black / Crystal Galaxit Silver / Magmarot

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 x1 Complete

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 x16 Complete:
Burgundy / Cardinal Red / Caspian Blue / Cumberland Beige / Cinnamon Frost / Fawn / Glacier Blue / Inverness Green / Jamaican Yellow / Lime Frost / Onyx / Polar White / Trafalgar Blue / Turquoise / Sage Gold / Sheffield Silver

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V・spec N1 base '00 x1 Complete
White

Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00 x1 Complete
Scotia White

Mini MINI COOPER '02 x10 Complete
Black / British Racing Green / Chili Red / Cosmos Black Metallic / Indi Blue Metallic / Liquid Yellow / Pepper White / Pure Silver Metallic / Silk Green Metallic / Velvet Red Metallic

Mini MINI COOPER S '02 x8 Complete
Black / British Racing Green / Chili Red / Dark Silver Metallic / Electric Blue Metallic / Indi Blue Metallic / Liquid Yellow / Pure Silver Metallic

Mini MINI ONE '02 x10 Complete
Black / British Racing Green / Chili Red / Cosmos Black Metallic / Indi Blue Metallic / Liquid Yellow / Pepper White / Pure Silver Metallic / Silk Green Metallic / Velvet Red Metallic

Mini Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 x10 Complete:
Almond Green / Amaranth Pearl / Anthracite Metallic / British Racing Green Metallic / Flame Red / Hawaiian Blue Metallic / Nightfire Red Pearl / Surf Blue / Tahiti Blue Pearl / Volcano Pearl

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Mariana Blue Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '98 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Hamilton Silver Metallic / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Timber Green

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '95 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Mariana Blue Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '96 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Hamilton Silver Metallic / Mariana Blue Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '98 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Hamilton Silver Metallic / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Timber Green

Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '95 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '96 x5 Complete
Galaxy White Pearl / Hamilton Silver Metallic / Mariana Blue Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl

Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (J) '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '95 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '96 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo-R '02 x6 Complete
Black Pearl / Dark Blue Pearl / Light Gold Metallic / Red Solid / Silky White Pearl / Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 x9 Complete
Black Mica / Cool Silver Metallic / Dark Blue Mica / Deep Pink Metallic / Light Blue Metallic / Light Green Metallic / Red Solid / Warm Silver Metallic / White Solid

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 x1 Complete
Red

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car x1 Complete

Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '06 x8 Complete
Diamond White / Kalapana Black / Liquid Silver / Oceana Green Pearl / Pure Red / Rotor-Glow Pearl / Ultra Red Pearl / UV Blue

Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '95 x2 Complete
Appalachian Black / Pasadena Red

Mitsubishi ECLIPSE Spyder GTS '03 x8 Complete
Dover White Pearl / Kalapana Black / Saronno Red / Steel Blue Pearl / Sterling Silver Metallic / Titanium Pearl / Torched Steel Blue / Ultra Red Pearl

Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97 x3 Complete
Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White

Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 x3 Complete
Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White

Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94 x6 Complete
Imperial Red / Moonlight Blue / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White / Steel Silver

Mitsubishi FTO GPX '97 x6 Complete
Issel Blue Pearl / Kilder Green Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White / Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi FTO GPX '99 x6 Complete
Issel Blue Pearl / Kilder Green Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White / Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 x6 Complete
Imperial Red / Moonlight Blue / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White / Steel Silver

Mitsubishi FTO GR '97 x6 Complete
Issel Blue Pearl / Kilder Green Pearl / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Scotia White /Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car x7 Complete
black #2 / green #1 / grey #5 / indigo #8 / red #6 / white #3 / yellow #7

Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 x2 Complete
Grace Silver / Sophia White

Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70 x5 Complete
Alpine Silver / Etna Yellow / Himalayan Blue / Kenya Orange / Rocky White

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO SR '96 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO SR '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '95 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '96 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '98 x5 Complete

Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 x1 Complete (silver)

Mitsubishi LEGNUM VR-4 Type V '98 x5 Complete

Galaxy White Pearl / Hamilton Silver Metallic / Indigo Blue Pearl / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Trigger Mauve Pearl

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74 x4 Complete
Amazon Green / Aso Red / Everest Blue / Fuji White

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 x6 Complete

Atlantic Blue / California Red / Kaiser Silver / Sarajevo White / New Italian Silver / Serbia Black

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92 x5 Complete
Colton Red / Grace Silver / Pyrenees Black / Saint Amour Green / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94 x5 Complete
Monaco Red / Moonlight Blue / Pyrenees Black / Queens Silver Pearl / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95 x5 Complete
Dandelion Yellow / Monaco Red / Pyrenees Black / Queens Silver Pearl / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98 x5 Complete

Dandelion Yellow / Palma Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Satellite Silver Metallic / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99 x5 Complete
Issel Blue Pearl / Lance Blue / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Satellite Silver Metallic / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 x5 Complete
Canal Blue Metallic / Passion Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Satellite Silver Metallic / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS '99 x1 Complete
Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 x1 Complete
Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01 x7 Complete
Amethyst Black Pearl / Dandelion Yellow / Eisen Gray Pearl / French Blue / Palma Red / Satellite Silver Metallic / Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GT-A '02 x6 Complete
Black Pearl / Deep Blue Pearl / Light Gold Metallic / Queens Silver Pearl / Silky White Pearl / Wine Red Metallic

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01 x1 Complete
Scotia White

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Cool Silver Metallic / Medium Purple Mica / Red Solid / White Solid / Yellow Solid

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04 x4 Complete
Cool Silver Metallic / Medium Purplish Grey Mica / Red Solid / White Solid

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03 x1 Complete
White Solid

Mitsubishi MINICA DANGAN ZZ '89 x5 Complete
California Red / Chateau Silver / Ivy Green / Lamp Black / Sophia White

Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 x4 Complete
Galaxy Silver / Jannu Yellow / Pearl White / Texas Gold

Mitsubishi MIRAGE CYBORG ZR '97 x6 Complete
Iris Blue Pearl / Nayez Blue Pearl / Palma Red / Pyrenees Black Pearl / Satellite Silver Metallic / Scotia White

Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 x1 Complete

Mitsubishi i Concept '03 x1 Complete

i Concept Purple

Mugen MUGEN S2000 '00 x7 Complete:
Blue / Black / Darkblue / Red / White / Silver / Yellow (GRAY OR SILVER SAME CAR ?)

Nismo 270R '94 x1 Complete
Black

NISMO 400R '96 x4 Complete:
Black / Lightning Yellow / Sonic Silver Metallic / Super Clear Red II

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02 x1 Complete
Sparkling Silver Metallic

Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03 x1 Complete
Diamond Silver Metallic

Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 x1 Complete

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99 x1 Complete
Active Red

NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00 x3 Complete:
Black Pearl Metallic / Gun Gray Metallic / Sparkling Silver Metallic

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 x5 Complete
Midnight Purple Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic / Super Black / Super Red / White

Nissan 200SX '96 x5 Complete

Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 x6 Complete
Clear Silver / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Green Pearl / Pearl White / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85 x1 Complete

Nissan 240SX '96 x5 Complete

Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 x6 Complete
Clear Silver / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Green Pearl / Pearl White / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71 x3 Complete
Grand Prix Maroon / Grand Prix Red / Gran Prix White

Nissan 300ZX 2by2 (Z32) '98 x6 Complete
Black / Lightning Yellow / Midnight Purple Pearl / Red / Sonic Silver Metallic / White Pearl

Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 x7 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Cobalt Green Pearl / Deep Purple Metallic / Platinum Metallic / Sapphire Blue / Super Black / Ultra Red

Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '98 x7 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Cobalt Green Pearl / Deep Purple Metallic / Platinum Metallic / Sapphire Blue / Super Black / Ultra Red

Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03 x6 Complete
Burning Red / Diamond Silver Metallic / Monterey Blue Pearl Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / Sunset Orange / Super Black

Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03 x7 Complete
Chrome Silver Metallic / Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic / Lemans Sunset Pearl Metallic / Pikes Peak White / Red Line / Silver Stone Metallic / Super Black

Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car x1 Complete
(red #75)

Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05 x2 Complete
Black / Sunshine Yellow

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, EU) '03 x7 Complete
Black / Burning Red / Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic / Diamond Silver Metallic / Lemans Sunset Pearl Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03 x7 Complete
Chrome Silver Metallic / Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic / Lemans Sunset Pearl Metallic / Pikes Peak White / Red Line / Silver Stone Metallic / Super Black

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 x4 Complete
(have all split between 2 Accounts) Vibrant Red / Premium Lemans blue / Blade Silver / Brilliant Silver / Rest on Main

Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) '69 x7 Complete
Alaskan White / Californian Yellow / Iceland gray Metallic / Jamaican Beige / Supanish Red / Sicilian Olive Green Metallic / Tahitain Blue

Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 x2 Complete
Red / White

Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) '69 x1 Complete

Nissan Be-1 '87 x4 Complete
Hydrangea Blue / Onion White / Pumpkin Yellow / Tomato Red

Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01 x1 Complete

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 x1 Complete

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 x1 Complete

Nissan CUBE EX (FF/CVT) '02 x8 Complete

Air Blue Pearl Metallic / Beam Gray Pearl / Beans / Diamond Silver Metallic / Ivory White / Paprika Orange Metallic / Super Black / White Pearl

Nissan CUBE X '98 x5 Complete
Active Red / Crystal White / Frosty Gold Metallic / Sonic Silver Metallic / Super Black

Nissan EXA CANOPY L.A.Version Type S '88 x6 Complete
Back / Cranberry Red Pearl / Crystal White / Gray Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Red

Nissan FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04 x1 Complete

Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) '68 x4 Complete

Light Gray Metallic / Red / White / Yellow

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 x3 Complete
Grand Prix Maroon / Grand Prix Red / Gran Prix White

Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 x7 Complete
Black Metallic / Gold Metallic / Red / Silver Metallic / Wine Red Metallic / White / Yellow

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 x7 Complete
Blue Two-Tone / Bluish Black Two-Tone / Red / Silver Metallic / Silver Two-Tone / White / Wine Two-Tone

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 x6 Complete
Black / Lightning Yellow / Midnight Purple Pearl / Red / Sonic Silver Metallic / White Pearl

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.S TT 2seater (Z32) '98 x6 Complete

Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car x1 Complete

Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03 x7 Complete
Burning Red / Diamond Silver Metallic / Monterey Blue Pearl Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / Sunset Orange / Super Black / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 x7 Complete
Burning Red / Diamond Silver Metallic / Monterey Blue Pearl Metallic / Spark Silver Metallic / Sunset Orange / Super Black / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) '02 x7 Complete
Burning Red / Diamond Silver Metallic / Monterey Blue Pearl Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / Sunset Orange / Super Black / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01 x1 Complete

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) '01 x1 Complete

Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car x1 Complete

Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) x1 Complete

Titanium Blade

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 x5 Complete
Brilliant White Pearl / Dark Metal Gray (M) / Super Black / Ultimate Opal Black (RP) / Vibrant Red(C)

Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 x1 Complete

Nissan March 12c 5door '03 x11 Complete
Aqua Blue Titan Pearl Metallic / Beans / Chocolate Pearl Metallic / Crystalblue Metallic / Diamond Silver Metallic / Fresh Olive Metallic / Luminous Red Metallic / Opal Lavender Titan Metallic / Paprika Orange Metallic / Super Black / White Pearl

Nissan March G# '99 x8 Complete
Active Red / Aqua Green Metallic / Crystal White / Sonic Silver Metallic / Sparkling Orange / Storm Gray / Super Black

Nissan MICRA '03 x10 Complete
Arctic White / Aruba Blue / Blade / Coral Blue / Flame Red / Kiwi / Pearl Black / Shamrock / Silica / Techno Grey

Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 x12 Complete
#6 - Silvery Purple / #8 - Grey / #10 - Orange (Metallic) / #11 - Orange (Cream) / #15 - Red / #23 - Green / #25 - Gold / #38 - Royal Blue (B/A) / #41 - Light Blue / #63 - Dark Silver / #77 - White / #90 - Black

Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 x1 Complete

Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 x1 Complete

Nissan PAO '89 x4 Complete

Aqua Gray / Ivory White / Olive Gray / Teracotta

Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 x1 Complete

Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 x1 Complete

Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te '90 x4 Complete

Dark Blue Pearl / Dark Gray Pearl Metallic / Dark Red Pearl / Super Black

Nissan PRIMERA 20V '01 x6 Complete
Diamond Silver Metallic / Luminous Red Metallic / Silica Breath Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / Super Black / White Pearl

Nissan PRIMERA 20V (EU) '01 x10 Complete
Black / Cayman Blue / Flame Red / Imperial Blue / Merlot / Silica Gold / Spruce Green Metallic / Starburst Silver Metallic / Techno Grey / White

Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 x1 Complete

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 x1 Complete

(blue)

Nissan R89C Race Car '89 x1 Complete

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 x1 Complete

Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 x5 Complete

White / Midnight Purple Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic / Super Black / Yellow

Nissan SILVIA (CSP311) '65 x1 Complete

Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83 x1 Complete

White

Nissan SILVIA K's (S13) '88 x6 Complete
Bluish Silver Two-tone / Cranberry Red / Lime Green Two-Tone / Super Black / Velvet Blue / Warm White Two-Tone

Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '91 x7 Complete
Citrus Yellow Two-tone / Dark Gray / Pearl White / Puplish Silver Two-Tone / Super Black / Super Red / Velvet Blue

Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '93 x6 Complete
Clear Silver / Greenish Blue Pearl / Pearl White / Puplish Blue / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '96 x6 Complete

Nissan SILVIA Q's (S13) '88 x6 Complete
Bluish Silver Two Tones / Cranberry Red / Lime Green Two-tone / Super Black / Velvet Blue / Warm White Two-Tone

Nissan SILVIA Q's (S13) '91 x7 Complete
Citrus Yellow Two-tone / Dark Gray / Pearl White / Purplish Silver Two-tone / Super Black / Super Red / Velvet Blue

Nissan SILVIA Q's AERO (S14) '93 x6 Complete
Clear Silver / Greenish Blue Pearl / Pearl White / Puplish Blue / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan SILVIA Q's AERO (S14) '96 x6 Complete

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '99 x6 Complete
Brilliant Blue / Lightning Yellow / Pearl White / Sparkling Silver (M) / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan SILVIA spec-S AERO (S15) '99 x6 Complete
Brilliant Blue / Lightning Yellow / Pearl White / Sparkling Silver (M) / Super Black / Super Red

Nissan SILVIA Varietta (S15) '00 x4 Complete
Active Red / Brilliant Blue / Sonic Silver Metallic / White

Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63 x3 Complete
Blue Metallic / Ivory Mist / Light Brown Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67 x2 Complete
Caroline Red / Ivory Mist

Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 x3 Complete
Red / Silver Metallic / White

Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 350GT '03 x5 Complete
Burning Red / Crystalblue Metallic / Diamond Silver Metallic / Super Black / White Pearl

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '89 x5 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Dark Blue Pearl / Gun Gray Metallic / Jet Silver Metallic / Red Pearl Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '91 x7 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Crystal White / Dark Blue Pearl / Grayish Blue Pearl / Gun Gray Metallic / Red Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '95 x7 Complete
Black / Dark Gray Pearl / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Midnight Purple Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic / Super Clear Red / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 x7 Complete
Black / Dark Gray Pearl / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Midnight Purple Pearl / Sonic Silver Metallic / Super Clear Red II / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 x7 Complete
Black / Dark Gray Pearl / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Midnight Purple Pearl / Sonic Silver Metallic / Super Clear Red II / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '00 x6 Complete
Athletesilver Metallic / Bay Side Blue (M) / Black Pearl / Sparkling Silver (M) / White / White Pearl

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99 x7 Complete
Active Red / Athletesilver Metallic / Bay Side Blue (M) / Black Pearl / Lightning Yellow / Sonic Silver Metallic / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II (R34)'99 x1 Complete
Midnight Purple II

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00 x1 Complete
Midnight Purple III

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec (R34) '01 x4 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Silica Breath Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / White Pearl

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M•spec Nür (R34) '02 x7 Complete
Bay Side Blue (M) / Black Pearl (M) / Millennium Jade (M) / Silica Breath Metallic / Sparkling Silver (M) / White / White Pearl

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R32) '91 x1 Complete
Crystal White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95 x1 Complete
White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R32) '93 x5 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Crystal White / Gun Gray Metallic / Red Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec (R33) '95 x7 Complete
Black / Dark Gray Pearl / Deep Marine Blue Pearl / Midnight Purple Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic / Super Clear Red / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec (R33) '96 x7 Complete

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99 x7 Complete
Active Red / Athletesilver Metallic / Bay Side Blue (M) / Black Pearl (M) / Lightning Yellow / Sonic Silver Metallic / White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II (R34) '00 x6 Complete
Athletesilver Metallic / Bay Side Blue (M) / Black Pearl / Sparkling Silver (M) / White / White Pearl

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec LM Limited (R33) '96 x1 Complete
Champion Blue

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 (R32) '93 x1 Complete
Crystal White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II N1 (R34) '00 x1 Complete
White

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 (R34) '99 x1 Complete
White

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) '87 x1 Complete
Blue Black

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89 x7 Complete
Black Pearl / Crystal White / Dark Blue Pearl / Gray Metallic / Jet Silver Metallic / Light Blue Metallic / Red Pearl Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '91 x8 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Crystal White / Dark Blue Pearl / Dark Green Metallic / Grayish Blue Pearl / Gun Gray Metallic / Red Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE GTS25 Type S (R32) '91 x8 Complete
Black Pearl (M) / Crystal White / Dark Blue Pearl / Dark Green Metallic / Grayish Blue Pearl / Gun Gray Metallic / Red Pearl / Spark Silver Metallic

Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 x4 Complete
Gun Gray~Black / Red~Black / Silver / White

Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 x4 Complete
Gun Gray/Black / Red/Black / Silver / White

Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 x2 Complete
Silver Metallic / White

Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 300GT '01 x6 Complete
Champagne Silver Titan Metallic / Dark Blue Pearl / Diamond Silver Metallic / Flare Red Pearl Metallic / Light Blue Titan Metallic / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT-8 '02 x6 Complete
Champagne Silver Titan Metallic / Dark Blue Pearl / Diamond Silver Metallic / Flare Red Pearl Metallic / Super Black / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62 x4 Complete
Berona Gray / Isca Blue / Mantova Ivory / Palemo beige Metallic /

Nissan STAGEA 25t RS FOUR S '98 x7 Complete
Active Red / Black Pearl / Dark Blue Pearl / Green Pearl / Lightning Yellow / Sonic Silver Metallic / White Pearl

Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98 x3 Complete
Black Pearl / Sonic Silver Metallic / White Pearl (3P)

Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 x1 Complete

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 x1 Complete

Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 x1 Complete

Opel Calibra Touring Car '94 x1 Complete

Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01 x14 Complete
Arubablau / Breezeblau Metallic / Casablancaweiß / Cityrot Metallic / Fiftiesgrün / Kryptongrün Mineraleffekt / Magmarot / Nepalgelb Mineraleffekt / Nocturnoblau Mineraleffekt / Petrolblau Metallic / Rubensrot Mineraleffekt / Schwarz / Spacegrün Metallic / Starsilber II Metallic

Opel Speedster '00 x9 Complete
British Racing Grün / Calypsorot / Delphingrau / Europablau / Gelb / Mandarin / Rabiararot / Schwarz / Silber

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 x12 Complete
Brilliantgelb / Calypsorot / Chagalleblau / Colmarblau / Europablau / LeMans-Grün / Mandarin / Moonlandgrau / Petrol / Saphirschwarz / Silber / Switch

Opel Tigra 1.6i '99 x8 Complete
Ananasgelb / Ardenblau / Brokatgelb / Magmarot / Polarmeerblau / Starsilber / Schwarz / Zypressengrun

Opel Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 x5 Complete
Moonland Metallic / Nocturno Blue Mica / Prestige Blue Metallic / Rubens Red Mica / Starsilver III Metallic

Opera Performance 350Z '04 x1 Complete

Opera Performance S2000 '04 x1 Complete

Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 x7 Complete:
Green Stone / Italian Red / Morning Blue (BA) / Pearl Black / Royal Silver / Spirra Yellow / White

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car x1 Complete

Pagani Zonda C12 '00 x1 Complete
Silver

Pagani Zonda C12S '00 x1 Complete
Silver

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 x1 Complete
Silver

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 x1 Complete

Pescarolo Sport C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 x2 Complete:
#16 - Green mirrors / #17 - Red mirrors

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 x2 Complete:
#17 - Green intake & mirrors / #18 - Red intake & mirrors

Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 x2 Complete:
#17 - Green intake & mirrors / #18 - Red intake & mirrors

Peugeot 106 Rallye '03 x6 Complete
Blanc Banquise / Bleu Santorin / Gris Aluminium / Jaune Genet / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer

Peugeot 106 S16 '03 x9 Complete:
Blanc banquise / Bleu Mauritius / Bleu santorin / Gris aluminium / Gris iceland / Jaune genet / Jaune Persepolis / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 x2 Complete
Gray / White

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 x1 Complete

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 x1 Complete

Peugeot 206 CC '01 x8 Complete
Bleu Récife / Gris Iceland / Gris Quartz / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer / Rouge Vallelunga / Tangerine / Vert Romarin

Peugeot 206 RC '03 x5 Complete:
Aegean Blue / Blanc Barquise / Gris Aluminum / Noir Obsidien / Rouge Aden (BA)

Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99 x1 Complete (BA)

Peugeot 206 S16 '99 x14 Complete
Blanc Banquise / Bleu de Chine / Bleu Santorin / Bleu Tivoli / Gris Flandres / Gris Quartz / Moon Stone / Noir Onyx / Rouge Lucifer / Rouge / Vallelunga / Tangerine / Vert Ceylan / Vert Patagonie / Vert Romarin

Peugeot 307 XSi '04 x14
Blanc Banquise / Bleu de Chine / Bleu Récife / Bleu Santorin / Gris Aluminium / Gris Fer / Gris Sidobre / Jaune Persépolis / Noir Obsidien / Pourpre / Rouge Aden / Rouge Lucifer / Vert Oakland / Vert Ouranos

Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 x1 Complete

Peugeot coupé 406 3.0 V6 '98 x9 Complete
Beige Solstice / Bleu de Byzance / Bleu Hyperion / Gris Cosmos / Gris Hades / Gris Thallium / Rouge Écarlate / Rouge Lucifer / Vert Polo

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 x27 Complete:
Amber Sherwood Metallic / April Green Metallic / Autumn Bronze Metallic / Bahama Yellow / Burnished Red Metallic / Coral Turquoise / Curious Yellow / Evening Blue Metallic / Formal Black / Glacial Blue Metallic / Gold Leaf Metallic / In-Violet Metallic / Light Gold / Mood Indigo Metallic / Rallye Red / Sandalwood Beige / Sassy Grass Green (BA) / Sherwood Green Metallic / Slate Gray Metallic / Spinnaker White / Snow White / Tahitian Walnut Metallic / Tawny Gold Metallic (BA) / Tor-Red (BA) / True Blue Metallic / Tunisian Tan Metallic / Winchester Gray Metallic

Plymouth Superbird '70 x28 Complete:
Alpine White / Black Velvet / Blue Fire Metallic / Burnt Orange Metallic / Burnt Tan Metallic / Citron Gold Metallic / Citron Mist Metallic / Deep Burnt Orange Metallic / Frosted Teal Metallic / Ice Blue Metallic / In-Violet / Ivy Green Metallic / Jamaica Blue Metallic / Lemon Twist / Lime Green Metallic / Lime Light / Moulin Rouge / Rallye Red / Sahara Tan Metallic / Sandpebble Beige / Sassy Grass Green / Scorch Red / Silver Metallic / Sunfire Yellow / Tor-Red / Vitamin C / Walnut Metallic / Yellow Gold

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 x7 Complete:
Barbados Blue Metallic / Cosmos Purple Metallic / Impulse Blue Metallic / Phantom Black Metallic / Quicksilver Metallic / Torrid Red / Yellow Jacket

Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 x1 Complete
Orange colour

Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02 x1 Complete
Shadow Black

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 x15 Complete:
Alamo Beige / Aquamarine / Cameo Ivory / Grenadier Red / Gulfstream Aqua / Marimba Red / Nocturne Blue / Pinehurst Green / Saddle Bronze (BA) / SilverMist Gray / Singapore Gold / Starlight Black / Skyline Blue / Sunfire Red / Yorktown Blue

Pontiac Vibe GT '03 x8 Complete:
Abyss / Envy / Frosty / Lava / Neptune / Salsa / Satellite / Shadow

RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 x1 Complete

RUF 3400S '00 x12 Complete:
Off-White ~ Silver ~ Gunmetal ~ Black ~ Pink ~ Light Blue ~ Medium Blue ~ Dark Blue ~ Light Green ~ Dark Green ~ Light Yellow ~ Dark Yellow

RUF BTR '86 x12 Complete:
Off-White ~ Silver ~ Gunmetal ~ Black ~ Pink ~ Light Blue ~ Medium Blue ~ Dark Blue ~ Light Green ~ Dark Green ~ Light Yellow ~ Dark Yellow

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 x1 Complete
Yellow

RUF CTR2 '96 x12 Complete:

RUF RGT '00 x12 Complete:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02 x4 Complete:
Bleu Methly / Gris Iceberg / Noir Nacre / Rouge de Feu (BA)

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 x8 Complete:
#3 - Silver / #5 - Red / #9 - Dark Yellow / #22 - Yellow / #33 - Black / #55 - Blue / #66 - White / #99 - Pink

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 x3 Complete:
Gris Titane / Rouge De Mars / Bleu Iliade

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02 x4 Complete:
Bleu Methyl / Gris Iceberg / Noir Nacre / Rouge de Feu

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 x8 Complete:
#3 - Silver / #5 - Red / #9 - Dark Yellow / #22 - Yellow / #33 - Black / #55 - Blue / #66 - White / #99 - Pink

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V '01 x4 Complete:
Bleu Iliade / Gris Iceberg / Noir Nacre / Rouge De Mars

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase2 '03 x3 Complete:
Bleu Iliade / Gris Titane / Rouge De Mars

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 x1 Complete

Renault 5 Turbo '80 x2 Complete:
Olympe / Grenade

Renault AVANTIME '02 x11 Complete
Bleu Iliade / Bleu Methyl / Bleu Tibetain / Gris Acier / Gris Pluton / Noir Nocturne / Rouge De Mars / Steppe / Vert Centaure / Vert Scarabee / Vert Taiga

Renault Megane 2.0 16V '03 x13 Complete
Beige Angora / Blanc Glacier / Bleu Encre / Bleu Ottoman / Bleu Roy / Gris Boreal / Gris Hologramme / Noir Nacre Dore / Rouge De Feu / Rouge Vif / Vert Citron / Vert Cuivre / Vert Givemy

Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00 x7 Complete
Bleu Methyl / Gris Boreal / Gris Hologramme / Jaune Tournesol / Rouge Cerise / Rouge Vif / Vert Vertigo

Saleen S7 '02 x3 Complete:
Black Metallic / Saleen S7 Silver / Speedlab Yellow

Scion xA '03 x8 Complete
Beige Metallic / Black Mica / Blue Metallic / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / White / White Pearl Mica

Scion xB '03 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Bordeaux Mica / Gray Metallic / White / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 x15 Complete:
Azul aniversario / Azul antracita / Azul lluvia / Azul polar / Azul swing / Blanco candy (BA) / Gris luna / Gris sombra / Imola Yellow / Negro Ebano / Negro magico / Rojo emocion / Rojo volcan / Verde agua / Verde merlin

Shelby GT350R '65 x1 Complete (BA)

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 x4 Complete:
Black stripes / Blue stripes / Red stripes / White stripes (BA)

Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00 x2 Complete:
Championship White / Sunlight Yellow

Spoon FIT Race Car '03 x1 Complete

Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 x2 Complete:
Championship White / Sunlight Yellow

Spoon S2000 '00 x1 Complete
Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 x1 Complete

Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 x2 Complete:
Black / Titanium Silver Metallic

Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 x1 Complete

Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 x1 Complete
Sonic Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99 x4 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Cool Gray Metallic / Gran Blue Mica / Pure White

Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '99 x1 Complete
WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '01 x1 Complete
WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03 x1 Complete
WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01 x1 Complete
WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '02 x4 Complete
Black Topaz Mica / Premium Silver Metallic / Pure White / WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94 x3 Complete
Black Mica / Light Silver Metallic / Vivian Red

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version '00 x4 Complete
Midnight Black Mica / Premium Silver Metallic / Pure White / WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version II '95 x3 Complete
Active Red / Feather White / Light Silver Metallic

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96 x3 Complete
Black Mica / Feather White / Light Silver Metallic

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version IV '97 x3 Complete
Black Mica / Feather White / Light Silver Metallic

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version V '98 x4 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Black Mica / Cool Gray Metallic / Pure White

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99 x4 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Cashmere Yellow / Cool Gray Metallic / Pure White

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C '04 x2 Complete
Pure White / WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00 x4 Complete
Midnight Black Mica / Premium Silver Metallic / Pure White / WR Blue Mica

Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99 x4 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Cashmere Yellow / Cool Gray Metallic / Pure White

Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car x4 Complete
#57 - Silver / #77 - White / #87 - Red (BA) / #97 - Black

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style '01 x2 Complete
Pure White / WR Blue Mica

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03 x7 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Atlantic Blue Pearl / Brilliant Silver Metallic / Garnet Red Pearl / Obsidian Black Pearl / Regal Blue Pearl / Satin White

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 x7 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Atlantic Blue Pearl / Brilliant Silver Metallic / Garnet Red Pearl / Obsidian Black Pearl / Regal Blue Pearl / Satin White

Subaru LEGACY B4 3.0R '03 x6 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Atlantic Blue Pearl / Brilliant Silver Metallic / Garnet Red Pearl / Obsidian Black Pearl / Regal Blue Pearl

Subaru LEGACY B4 Blitzen '00 x3 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Black Mica / Premium Red

Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 x5 Complete
Arctic Silver Metallic / Black Mica / Mustard mica / Pure White / Violet Blue Mica

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 x7 Complete

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B '03 x7 Complete

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R '03 x6 Complete
Arctic White Pearl / Atlantic Blue Pearl / Brilliant Silver Metallic / Garnet Red Pearl / Obsidian Black Pearl / Regal Blue Pearl

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Deep Red Mica / Light Silver Metallic / Pure White / Royal Blue Mica / Vintage Green Mica

Subaru SUBARU 360 '58 x2 Complete
Fresh Blue / Sand Beige

Suzuki ALTO LAPIN Turbo '02 x9 Complete
Bluish Black Pearl 3 / Bright Red 2 / Cat's Eye Blue Metallic / Lake Blue Metallic / Lavender Metallic / Mint Green Metallic / Naples Yellow / Pearl White / Silky Silver Metallic

Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 x3 Complete:
Flash Red / Sapphire Blue Metallic / Saturn Black Metallic

Suzuki ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 x2 Complete:
Saturn Black Metallic / Superior White

Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 x8 Complete
Barcelona Orange Pearl / Berlin Black Pearl / Frankfurt Gray Pearl / London Green Pearl / Milan Red Pearl / Monaco Blue Pearl / Munich Silver Pearl / Nice Yellow Pearl

Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 x1 Complete

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 x7 Complete:
GSX-R/4 Black / GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic / GSX-R/4 Dark Gray / GSX-R/4 Red Metallic / GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic / GSX-R/4 White Metallic / GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic

Suzuki Kei WORKS '02 x4 Complete
Azure Gray Pearl Metallic / Bluish Black Pearl 3 / Bright Red 2 / Pearl White

Suzuki MR Wagon Sport '04 x8 Complete
Bluish Black Pearl 3 / Bright Red 2 / Cat's Eye Blue Metallic / Cyprus Blue Metallic / Lake Blue Metallic / Pearl Pale Yellow / Pearl White / Silky Silver Metallic

Suzuki WAGON R RR '98 x4 Complete:
Monaco Blue / Saturn Black Metallic / Silky Silver Metallic / Superior White

TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 x1 Complete
(Red)

TRD CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00 x5 Complete:
Black / Blue Mica / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / Super White 11 (B/A)

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 x16 Complete:
Alpine Green Metallic / Blue Pearlescent / Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Flip Flop Yellow / Formula Red Pearl / Green Pearlescent / Moonraker Black Metallic / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice / Rosso Pearlescent / Silver Stardust Metallic / Starmist Blue / Sunset Pearlescent / Titanium Metallic

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 x22 Complete:
Alpine Green Metallic / Ash Green Metallic / Blue Pearlescent / Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Cooper Green Metallic / Cosmos Blue Metallic / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Flip Flop Yellow / Formula Red Pearl / Iced Teal Metallic / Moonraker Black Metallic / Olympic Blue Pearl / Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice / Rosso Pearlescent / Silver Stardust Metallic / Starmist Blue / Starmist Crimson / Sunset Pearlescent / Titanium Metallic

TVR Griffith 500 '94 x10 Complete:
Blue Pearlescent / Cooper Green Metallic / Flip Flop Yellow / Formula Red Pearl / Macao Yellow / Mooraker Black Metallic (BA) / Olympic Blue Pearl / Space Blue Pearl / Starmist Crimson / Titanium Metallic

With the two TVRs cars below Tamora and Tuscan if you send a premium car you shall not receive anything in return.? Make sure its a standard.

TVR Tamora '02 STANDARD CARS. x8 Complete has much as possible?
Alpine Green Metallic / Ash Green Metallic / Blue Pearlescent / Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Cooper Green Metallic / Cosmos Blue Metallic / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Flip Flop Yellow / Formula Red Pearl / Iced Teal Metallic / Moonraker Black Metallic / Olympic Blue Pearl / Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice / Rosso Pearlescent / Silver Stardust Metallic / Starmist Blue / Starmist Crimson / Sunset Pearlescent / Titanium Metallic

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 STANDARD CARS. x22 Complete:

TVR T350C '03 x14 Complete:
Alpine Green Metallic / Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Cosmos Blue Metallic / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Formula Chameleon Green / Moonraker Black Metallic / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice / Rosso Pearlescent / Silver Stardust Metallic / Starmist Blue / Sunset Pearlescent / Titanium Metallic

TVR V8S '91 x5 Complete:
Mooraker Black Metallic / Rosso Pearlescent / Silver Stardust Metallic / Space Blue Pearl / Sunset Pearlescent

Tom's X540 CHASER '00 x4 Complete:
Dark Blue Mica / Silver Metallic / Super White II / Wine Red Mica

Tommykaira ZZ-S '00 x4 Complete:
Blue Metallic / Green Metallic / Red / Silver Metallic

Tommykaira ZZII '00 x4 Complete:
Blue Metallic / Green Metallic / Red / Silver Metallic

Toyota 2000GT '67 x3 Complete
Pegasus White / Thunder Silver / Solar Red

Toyota ALTEZZA AS200 '98 x8 Complete

Toyota ALTEZZA Gita AS300 '01 x10 Complete
Black / Dark Blue Mica / Dark Gray Mica Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Gold Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super Red V / Super White II / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 '98 x8 Complete

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car x4 Complete
#10 / #24 (BA) / #35 / #40

Toyota ARISTO 3.0V '91 x4 Complete
Dark Blueish Metallic / Dark Green Metallic / Medium Beige Metallic / Super Silver III Metallic

Toyota ARISTO V300 '00 x7 Complete

Toyota ARISTO V300 Vertex Edition '00 x7 Complete

Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01 x1 Complete
Grey/Orange #38

Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Bordeaux Mica / Gray Metallic / White / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Toyota CALDINA GT-FOUR '02 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Blue Mica Metallic / Dark Gray Mica Metallic / Orange Metallic / Silver Mica Metallic / Super White II

Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 x6 Complete
Blackish Khaki Metallic / Bluish Gray Metallic / Dark Blue Mica / Light Khaki Graphite Mica Metallic / Red Mica / Super White II

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 x1 Complete

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01 x1 Complete

Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70 x6 Complete

Blue Planetary Metallic / Green Altia Metallic / Orion Turquoise Metallic / Scarlet Prominence / White Spica / Yellow Polyma

Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 x3 Complete
Medium Gray Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 x5 Complete
Blue Metallic / Dark Gray Metallic / Shell Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Light Green Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Red IV / Super White II

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 x1 Complete

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91 x4 Complete

Black / Bluish Gray Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota CELICA GT-R (ST183, 4WS) '91 x6 Complete
Black / Bluish Gray Metallic / Greenish Yellow Mica Metallic / Medium Turquoise Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota CELICA SS-II (ST202) '97 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Light Green Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Red IV / Super White II

Toyota CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '99 x6 Complete
Black / Black Mica Color Clear / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super Red V / Super White II

Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 x9 Complete
Adventure Toning / Confident Two Tone / Deep Olive Metallic / Light Beige / Terracotta / Red / Silver Gray Metallic / Super white / White

Toyota COROLLA LEVIN BZ-R '98 x6 Complete
Black Metallic / Green Mica Metallic / Red Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Strong Blue Metallic / Super White II

Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83 x3 Complete
High Flash Two Tone / High Metal Two Tone / High Tech Two Tone

Toyota COROLLA Rally Car '98 x1 Complete

Toyota COROLLA RUNX Z AEROTOURER '02 x7 Complete

Beige Metallic / Black Mica / Dark Purple Mica / Light Blue Mica Metallic / Silver Mica Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00 x1 Complete

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (Prize Car) Blue

Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10 (Prize Car) (CS) Maziora Plreadesll

Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 x2 Orange Metallic / Silky Black.
Car became available after buying 2 of the 4 DLC from the first batch of DLC? Very sort after.

Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 x1 Complete

Toyota ist 1.5S '02 x8 Complete

Beige Metallic / Black Mica / Blue Metallic / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / White / White Pearl Mica

Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 x1 Complete

Toyota MR-S S Edition '99 x7 Complete

Black / Blue Mica / Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super Red V / Super White II

Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) '02 x7 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Dark Green Mica / Gray Mica Metallic / Silver Mica Metallic / Super Red V / Super White II

Toyota MR2 1600 G '86 x5 Complete
Blue Mica / New Sherwood Toning / Sparkle Wave Toning / Super White II / Super Red II

Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86 x5 Complete
Blue Mica / New Sherwood Toning / Super Red II / Super White II / Sparkle Wave Toning

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 x6 Complete
Beige Mica Metallic / Black / Dark Purple Mica / Orange Mica Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 x6 Complete
Beige Mica Metallic / Black / Dark Purple Mica / Orange Mica Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 x7 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super Bright Yellow / Super Red V / Super White II

Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) '02 x7 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Dark Green Mica / Gray Mica Metallic / Silver Mica Metallic / Super Red V / Super White II

Toyota PRIUS G '09 (Prize Car) Dark Blue Mica

Toyota PRIUS G (J) '02 x8 Complete
Blue Mica Metallic / Bordeaux Mica / Dark Blue Mica / Dark Green Mica / Light Aqua Metallic Opal / Silver Metallic Graphite / Super White II / White Pearl Mica

Toyota PRIUS G Touring Selection (J) '03 x8 Complete
Black / Blue Mica / Bronze Mica Metallic / Dark Red Mica Metallic / Jade Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super White II / White Pearl Crystal Shine

Toyota RSC '01 x4 Complete
Black / Blue / Olive Green / Silver

Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car x1 Complete

Toyota SERA '92 x4 Complete

Black / Red / Silver Opal Metallic / Turquoise Mica Metallic

Toyota SOARER 2.5GT-T '97 x7 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Bluish Silver Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Rose Red Mica / Super Red IV / Super White Pearl Mica

Toyota SOARER 430SCV '01 x9 Complete

Toyota SPORTS 800 '65 x2 Complete
Amethyst Silver Metallic / Seminole Red

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R '98 x6 Complete
Black Metallic / Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic / Strong Blue Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83 x2 Complete
High Tech Two Tone / High Flash Two Tone

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 x1 Complete

Toyota STARLET Glanza V '97 x4 Complete

Black Metallic / Bluish Silver Metallic / Purplish Blue Mica Metallic / Super White II

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 x1 Complete

Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90 x5 Complete

Black / Blue Metallic / Dark Green Mica / Red Mica / Super White IV

Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Grayish Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic Graphite / Super Red IV / Super White II

Toyota SUPRA SZ-R '97 x6 Complete
Black / Blue Mica Metallic / Grayish Green Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic Graphite / Super Red IV / Super White II

Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 x3 Complete
Black Sand Pearl / Radiant Red / Speedway Blue

Toyota 7 Race Car '70 x1 Complete

Toyota VITZ F '99 x7 Complete

Dark Blue Mica / Light Aqua Metallic / Pale Rose Metallic Opal / Silver Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II / Yellow Mica Metallic

Toyota VITZ RS 1.5 '00 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Gray Metallic / Strong Blue Metallic / Super Red V / White / Yellow Mica Metallic

Toyota VITZ RS Turbo '02 x5 Complete
Black Mica / Blue Metallic / Gray Metallic / White / Super Red V

Toyota VITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00 x5 Complete
Black Mica / Pale Rose Metallic Opal / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / Yellow Mica Metallic

Toyota VOLTZ S '02 x4 Complete
Black Mica / Dark Blue Mica Metallic / Red Mica Metallic / Silver Metallic

Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03 x1 Complete

Toyota WiLL VS '01 x6 Complete

Black / Dark Purple Mica / Dark Red Mica / Grayish Blue Metallic / Silver Metallic / Super White II

Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03 x1 Complete

Toyota Yaris F (J) '99 x7 Complete

Dark Blue Mica / Light Aqua Metallic / Pale Rose Metallic Opal / Silver Metallic / Super Red II / Super White II / Yellow Mica Metallic

Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 (J) '00 x6 Complete
Black Mica / Gray Metallic / Strong Blue Metallic / Super Red V / White / Yellow Mica Metallic

Toyota Yaris RS Turbo (J) '02 x5 Complete
Black Mica / Blue Metallic / Gray Metallic / Super Red V / White

Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00 x5 Complete
Black Mica / Pale Rose Metallic Opal / Silver Metallic / Super Red V / Yellow mica metallic

Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 x10 Complete:
British Racing Green / Carmine / Delft / French Blue / Java / Maple / Mimosa / Pimento / Topaz / White

Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 x1 Complete:

Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 x1 Complete:

Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01 x12 Complete
Aruba Blue / Black / Breeze Blue / Flame Red / Glacier White / Krypton Green / Nepal Yellow / Nocturno Blue / Petrol / Rubens Red / Space Green / Star Silver

Vauxhall Tigra 1.6i '99 x7 Complete
Arden Blue Pearl / Black / Brocade Yellow Pearl / Cypress Green Pearl / Flame Red / Polar Sea Blue Pearl / Star Silver

Vauxhall VX220 '00 x9 Complete
Black / British Racing Green / Calypso Red / Dophin Gray Pearl / Europa Blue Pearl / Mandarin Pearl / Rabiata Red Pearl / Silver Metallic / Yellow.

Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00 x12 Complete
Black Sapphire / Brilliant Yellow / Calypso Red / Colmar Blue / Coral Blue / Europa Blue Pearl / Le Mans Green / Mandarin Pearl / Moonland / Petrol / Switch / Silver Metallic

Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 x13 Complete
Bamboo Green / Black Sapphire / Flame Red / Glacier White / Moonland / Nepal Yellow / Oyster / Royal Blue / Rubens Red / Saturn Blue / Silver Lightning / Star Silver / Ultra Blue

Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 x2 Complete:
Perlgrau (B/A) / Scharz

Volkswagen Bora V6 4MOTION '01 x3 Complete:
Black Magic Perleffekt / Jazzblue Perleffekt / Reflexsilber Metallic

Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 x5 Complete:
Alpinweiß / Diamantsilber / Lhasa / Marsrot / Schwarz

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 x7 Complete:
Black magic Perleffekt / Blue-anthrazit Perleffekt (BA) / Deepblue Perleffekt / Indigoblau Perleffekt / Moonlightblue Pearleffekt / Reflexsilber Metallic / Tornadorot

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 x5 Complete:
Chromblau / Kirschrot / Pirolgelb / Sunset / Zypressengrun/Togaweiss

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00 x6 Complete:
#5-Red / #8-Green / #14-Yellow (B/A) / #19-Black / #20-Orange / #23-Blue

Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 x5 Complete:
Blue-anthrazit Perleffekt / Ravennablau Metallic / Reflexsilber metallic / Scharwz Uni / Tornadorot

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 x6 Complete:
#17 - Green / #24 - Yellow / #54 - Orange / #63 - Red / #77 - Black / #78 - Light Blue

Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 '02 x9 Complete:
Blue-anthrazit Perleffekt / Candyweiß / Fantasiagrün / Jazzblue Perleffekt / Schwarz Uni / Soft Blue / Reflexsilber Metallic / Tornadorot / Yellow

Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 '00 x11 Complete:
Batikblau Perleffekt / Cameo Blue / Canyon Red / Cool White / Cybergreen Metallic / Lemongelb / Rot Uni / Scharwz Uni / Silver Arrow Metallic / Technoblau Perleffekt / Yellow

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 x8 Complete:
#2 - Red / #11 - Blue / #15 - Bordeaux / #17 - Green / #18 - Yellow / #20 - White / #21 - Silver / #23 - Black

Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00 x1 Complete:
Silver Arrow Metallic

Volkswagen Polo GTI '01 x3 Complete:
Diamond Black Perleffekt / Flashrot / Reflexsilber Metallic

Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01 x1 Complete:
Orange

Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 x14 Complete
Beige / Beige Metallic / Black / Blue / Blue Green Metallic / Dark Blue / Dark Red / Light Blue Metallic / Red / Silver Gray Metallic / Silver Green Metallic / Silver Metallic / White / Yellow

Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 x13 Complete
Black / Black Sapphire Metallic / Cosmic Blue Pearl / Dark Blue Pearl / Dawn Blue Pearl / Deep Blue / Ice White / Maya Yellow Pearl / Mistral Green Metallic / Passion Red / Ruby Red Pearl / Scarab Green Metallic / Silver Metallic

Donators and traders list (If I have missed you off this list please just mention in thread.:D)

Alex3074 = ajns73 = andy54321 = ANNIHILATOR90 = Bianis82 = billren2k3 = CostasDrifter = cbarbosa = ch1potle = cobrius = Crang08 = cheesemonger12 = Dazze = Drevenger (tur1smo2022) = DiersZee1 (Wine_0) = Duck = emanuelmelo = flybynighter = frenzal = Frode (links234) = Gazelle68 = genuino + CeruleoF150 = GTP_LeGeNd-1 = HenryT = Hoodfield = HyperLynx = Igywana = IrishGT = JBanton = jiggyboo55 = jerry555 (jerryjel) = jvale (CalistoJR.) = Joswagen1991 = JimmyJames10 (hk0005) = Kyy357 = lfc27 = lrn (LRNissen) = Mike_esf4 = Milldrum = Monatsende = Nattdood = Notknown(NK) = oldbloke007 = Outeke = pooonsa3264 = Raggadish (Psyde) = Rob192005 = Ross = scarey1969 = segovia = Sharky = shepzki = Sikbeta = Skuh = Starlight (blueskyhawk) = tadlock = tazmanuk = timmy1eric = tony355 = vipersan = Webwolf = werty_56-1(Diogo) = yr41graham = Zagato555 = ZachAttack1991 = zakyta_4 = ZuluWraith

Last edited:
Hi Mate:)

Mark this car as pending. Daihatsu Move CX '95 Black Metallic:tup:

If you could send me an Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24 '04 in Nero Kyalami

No hurry, send the car when you get a free slot.👍

I'll send the car tomorrow.

Hi Christara...I can provide you with the following 0/0/0:

Audi A2 1.4 '02 Arctic White
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Cobalt Blue Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Silver Metallic
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Toucan Yellow
BMW 120d '04 Quarzblau
BMW 120d '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic
BMW 120d '04 Sparkling Graphite Metallic
BMW 120i '04 Nautikblau
BMW 120i '04 Sonora
BMW 120i '04 Sparkling Graphite Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic
Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 Bleu Balmoral
Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 Silver Metallic
Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 Bright Silver Metallic
Daihatsu MOVE CX '95 Black Metallic
Daihatsu SIRION CX 2WD (J) '98 Worm Silver Mica Metallic
Daihatsu SIRION CX 4WD (J) '98 Grayish Sepia Metallic
Daihatsu STORIA CX 2WD '98 Royal Blue Metallic
Daihatsu STORIA CX 4WD '98 Green Metallic
Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Sapphire Blue Metallic
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Barcelona Orange Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Berlin Black Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Milan Red Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Munich Silver Pearl
Suzuki Kei WORKS '02 Bright Red 2
Suzuki MR Wagon Sport '04 Bluish Black Pearl 3

Wouldn't mind setting up a trade for these but want to gauge your interest as it is a lot cars :lol::lol::lol: and I do have to travel a few times over the next several weeks knocking me out of some trade days. Let me know if interested and I can reply with my own wants list if it works for you 👍

Sent mate.:D Enjoy.

Sorted mate I will get you marked up for them Cougar & Tempest . Should be with you after next reset sometime during the day.👍
Thanks chat soon bye for now.:)

I will send the next 2 resets. Which account would you like them to go to?

Hi Mate:)

Mark this car as pending. Daihatsu Move CX '95 Black Metallic:tup:

If you could send me an Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24 '04 in Nero Kyalami

No hurry, send the car when you get a free slot.👍

I'll send the car tomorrow.
Sorted mate I will get you marked and expect it soon has I can deliver.:D Cheers mate.

Hi Christara...I can provide you with the following 0/0/0:

Audi A2 1.4 '02 Arctic White
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Cobalt Blue Metallic
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Silver Metallic
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Toucan Yellow
BMW 120d '04 Quarzblau
BMW 120d '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic
BMW 120d '04 Sparkling Graphite Metallic
BMW 120i '04 Nautikblau
BMW 120i '04 Sonora
BMW 120i '04 Sparkling Graphite Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic
Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 Bleu Balmoral
Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 Silver Metallic
Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 Bright Silver Metallic
Daihatsu MOVE CX '95 Black Metallic
Daihatsu SIRION CX 2WD (J) '98 Worm Silver Mica Metallic
Daihatsu SIRION CX 4WD (J) '98 Grayish Sepia Metallic
Daihatsu STORIA CX 2WD '98 Royal Blue Metallic
Daihatsu STORIA CX 4WD '98 Green Metallic
Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Sapphire Blue Metallic
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Barcelona Orange Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Berlin Black Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Milan Red Pearl
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 Munich Silver Pearl
Suzuki Kei WORKS '02 Bright Red 2
Suzuki MR Wagon Sport '04 Bluish Black Pearl 3

Wouldn't mind setting up a trade for these but want to gauge your interest as it is a lot cars :lol::lol::lol: and I do have to travel a few times over the next several weeks knocking me out of some trade days. Let me know if interested and I can reply with my own wants list if it works for you 👍

WOW mate you have been a little busy.:lol: :D
Yeah I will take them all, Just give me a list of wants your needing. (I have markedd 24 in total and marked them pending on my google link?)
I save it all over to my google docs so nothing much will changed in thread but I will have them marked up.👍
Just need some time to catch up with my lists.:D
The ones I have bolded I have coming in already or already got.

Maybe best if I can ask you please send everything to the generalben6 account but also could you FR generalben5 and then I will fire two per day.
My google docs list just so you could check lists?
Cheers mate chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Got you marked up for two per day from the 19th thru to and including the 30th.:D
You send at your allotted time frame. :cheers:

I will send the next 2 resets. Which account would you like them to go to?
Always to the GB6 account please, No room on others.:lol:

Last edited:
Yes sir! 5 accounts loaded full of goodies lol. I will send the cars in order as close as possible as some have to come from a 3rd account. I already have Generalben6 on 2 accounts so will deplete cars from those before I have to send from the other account. I am going to send early (can send 2 cars per day as well) and will let you know what days I am going to be off the island and cannot send. Really appreciate this as you can help me finish off some collections it is time to get serious about finishing as I probably have hundreds of other cars you are looking for as you update your wants :)

Would be interested in your:

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 Grand Prix White
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 New Formula Red
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect
Audi RS 6 Avant '02 Misano Red Pearl Effect
Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro '00 Arrow Gray Pearl Effect
BMW 120d '04 Nautikblau
BMW 120d '04 Sonora
BMW 120i '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic
BMW 120i '04 Sydneyblau
BMW 330i '05 Barriquerot Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 Navy Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Dusk Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Forest Green Metallic
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (orange #54)
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (yellow #24)
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Black Magic Perleffekt
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Deepblue Perleffekt
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Reflexsilber Metallic
TVR T350C '03 Chameleon Orange
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Alpine Green Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Reflex Purple
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Silver Stardust Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Titanium Metallic

I got a few in before reset tonight so:

Audi A2 1.4 '02 Arctic White sent!
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Silver Metallic sent!
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Toucan Yellow sent!
BMW 120d '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic sent!

Cheers and thanks again 👍

Yes sir! 5 accounts loaded full of goodies lol. I will send the cars in order as close as possible as some have to come from a 3rd account. I already have Generalben6 on 2 accounts so will deplete cars from those before I have to send from the other account. I am going to send early (can send 2 cars per day as well) and will let you know what days I am going to be off the island and cannot send. Really appreciate this as you can help me finish off some collections it is time to get serious about finishing as I probably have hundreds of other cars you are looking for as you update your wants :)

Would be interested in your:

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 Grand Prix White
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 New Formula Red
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect
Audi RS 6 Avant '02 Misano Red Pearl Effect
Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro '00 Arrow Gray Pearl Effect
BMW 120d '04 Nautikblau
BMW 120d '04 Sonora
BMW 120i '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic
BMW 120i '04 Sydneyblau
BMW 330i '05 Barriquerot Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 Navy Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Dusk Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Forest Green Metallic
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (orange #54)
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (yellow #24)
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Black Magic Perleffekt
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Deepblue Perleffekt
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Reflexsilber Metallic
TVR T350C '03 Chameleon Orange
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Alpine Green Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Reflex Purple
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Silver Stardust Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Titanium Metallic

I got a few in before reset tonight so:

Audi A2 1.4 '02 Arctic White sent!
Audi A2 1.4 '02 Silver Metallic sent!
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 Toucan Yellow sent!
BMW 120d '04 Saphirschwarz Metallic sent!

Cheers and thanks again 👍

Nice one mate got them marked on the end of my google list and will transfer them to dates soon has.:D

Don,t forget to get that FR to generalben5 so I can get the two sends in.:lol:
I presume they are all going to your main. (billren2k3)

So it should be 19th all the way 30th? (If my heads working ok at the moment.:) )
Just been one of them days for making lists for me. Just trying to get something a little bit easier into my OP so it makes sense for anyone and everyone.:D

Back