tronrider's gallery - C63 Off Dust

Loving all the pics but the 3rd is just awesome.

Thanks Fazerfan!!!

Totally missed those nice shots, especially #1 and 3. ;)👍

Wow ... I didn't knew someone would miss my gallery :eek:
Thanks NBDESIGNZ!!!

Small Announcement

Well to be honest after 3 years of GT5,even with my hybrids (I'm on 2.11) I'm lacking interest on picture taking.. Actually wouldn't mind requests in case someone wants to see them edited by me.
Drop me a Private Mensage :cheers:

Lonely Day

So, after the train reck in Spain, my heart was broken, a guy (the train driver) just to showoff hit 190km/h (119mp/h) in a 80km/h (50 mp/h) corner.

It was a very sad day, even though it wasn't here nor envolved any of my family members , lots of people lost their lives and lots of families got hurt, a horror simply.

Even though it doesn't relate to the song, it's still very sad. :indiff:

So I went to spend a little time alone in the rain of Eiger with my pal Delta HF S4 to try to get rid of it , but couldn't!

... and I'm gone.

Hope you enjoyed.

Lancia Delta HF S4

550bhp, RWD , Engine , Drivetrain , Suspension , Chassis , Gearbox , LSD from Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85.​

Last edited:
3rd shot's really nice. Has a nature feel to it which comes off certainly pleasant. Really nice set but some of the vignettes on your shots weren't really necessary I felt. But still, a good set. 👍

Very nice comeback! My favorites are the first one and the 3rd. 👍 Nice tones in the pics too. We should cruise if you are online?

3rd shot's really nice. Has a nature feel to it which comes off certainly pleasant. Really nice set but some of the vignettes on your shots weren't really necessary I felt. But still, a good set. 👍

Wow, thank you for visiting my gallery Taiga glad you enjoyed, and yeah, I wasn't totally sure about the vignette on a few pics (2nd and 5th?).

Very nice comeback! My favorites are the first one and the 3rd. 👍 Nice tones in the pics too. We should cruise if you are online?

Thanks a lot fazerfan! :D

And, I'm on 2.11, but I don't mind to go to 2.14, I just need to not-to-touch my hybrids so they don't convert to 2.14.
(It's a yes.)

Thank you both for having the time to appreciate and comment on my gallery :)

Always loved the Delta S4 HF. My father owned one when I was a teenager :)
This color is very original and fit perfectly to this car imo. Which green is this ?
Nice set, I totally agree with Taïga about the feeling in this pics. Keep it up :)

Always loved the Delta S4 HF. My father owned one when I was a teenager :)
This color is very original and fit perfectly to this car imo. Which green is this ?
Nice set, I totally agree with Taïga about the feeling in this pics. Keep it up :)

Thanks man ! Wow, really a S4 HF? Sweet! :)
But this here have 438 bhp and it's RWD , which makes it even funnier :D

Also the color is Jaguar Racing Green. ;)

(Thanks again :cheers:)

Wassup, been a long time but I went back in time and spend a few bits back onto gt5 and gt6
Took the chance to make new cars and took a few pics with this C63
Still have my basic editing, did this just to dust off my ps3 and my photo editor
Enjoy

45325013851_8bf924d3e6_b.jpg

45325011961_760dd37469_b.jpg

45275727352_86491239c1_b.jpg

44412289295_f9a29e1359_c.jpg

45275722792_d3d1c4acbd_b.jpg

44412285215_656bc76d56_c.jpg

Latest Posts

Back