"Truck Driver" Is The First Trucking Simulator For PS4 & Xbox One

Well the game's out. Anybody got it and want to give a quick review and recommendation or not?
Can't find any reviews online.

Well the game's out. Anybody got it and want to give a quick review and recommendation or not?
Can't find any reviews online.
loads of videos on youtube ,game looks good but is still abit rough around the edges ,support for logitec and thrustmaster wheels ,but not buying it because no support for fanatec wheels and no plans to change this .

I've thought about getting this, but may wait for it to go on sale, not sure yet. I watched a guy and his wife playing on youtube yesterday, and their commentary was pretty funny at times. Can't remember the guy's name, but he called his wife Jinxy.

MMX
I watched a guy and his wife playing on youtube yesterday, and their commentary was pretty funny at times. Can't remember the guy's name, but he called his wife Jinxy.
Praetorian HiJynx is his name I believe.

MMX
I watched a guy and his wife playing on youtube yesterday, and their commentary was pretty funny at times. Can't remember the guy's name, but he called his wife Jinxy.
I watched their first video and got that game on the PS Store. Decided to stream and got a peak of 20 viewers on Twitch which is rare for me.

Also found out there's an interview with the developers SOEDESCO today at 1:30pm UK time about what the plans are for the future which I'll be watching sometime.

Looks like they're partnering with a new developer too.

Last edited:
well i junped in and bought the game .First off and most important my Fanatec csl elite is working perfectly on xbox even the shifter works on the manual trucks in seqential mode.Now the game play itself is good and the jobs are intresting and the graphics look pretty good for the most part sunrise/sunset .scenery is intresting ,BUT the game is not finnished to a high standard yet and there are some bugs to be ironed out ie cannot look left /right when driving with a wheel,truck speedos not all working,sound glitches some missions not playable .but it is a great start and dev interview said new studio on board to polish the game and update it with bigger maps more trucks better graphics ,so all in all a good start with the promise of better to come

My step son got this with his Xbox for Christmas, so I've been interested to give it a go. I do like these lower budget, focused games, because they have charm and offer something else to the mainstream.

Might install it onto my Xbox and borrow his disc from time to time...

Back