Truck racing simulator or moto gp 19

United States
Brookyln
im eventually getting both. But which to get now neither are on sale. I’m a fan of formula 1, nascar and IMSA and world endorance championship watching them. I dont watch much moto gp but I know it’s interesting like f1 is. Truck racing just looks crazy and different. I also don’t watch much rally but I do have dirt 2.0 for rally cross and wrc8 for rally racing. I also love grand turismo sport. I’m a casual gamer but I try with most settings off to make it as real as possible and have fun practicing and playing.

So for a fan like me which would u recommendation or just flip a coin since I can’t go wrong with either.

I can't speak as to MotoGP, but ETRC is a solid and fun game, though lacking a little bit of polish. The review here on GTPlanet is accurate and fair. Also see some of my comments in the discussion thread for that game. It won't change your life or cure cancer, but I had fun with it.

I would imagine MotoGP is a bit deeper than the Euro truck game. I'm thinking of picking it up (the truck game) as it looks fun. MotoGP 19 has a lot to do if you like series racing. You can run Red Bull Rookies Cup, Moto3, Moto2 , and then into MotoGP in your career. There is also MotoE, which is interesting - but only a handful of tracks for that series. And then the Historical challenges. I love Moto racing and it would be easy for me as to which one... If you're not rally a fan of bike racing (series racing, a'la Formula 1, Nascar, etc..) than I don't know that you would like either one.

You can also make MotoGP as easy or as hard as you want with the different settings (riding aids) and Ai difficulty. Just my 0.02.

And I know you said you don't really watch MotoGP - but you should. Especially if you like "racing". This video highlight of the race at Silverstone is ~10 minutes but worth it. Great race. And I watch Moto3, Moto2, an MotoGP and they're all generally like this.

Enjoy! Def watch until the finish. :cheers:

Last edited:
I just got moto gp 19 game. And yeah since I love f1 racing I have been slowly trying to watch moto gp on tv. It’s equally as good as f1 to watch. I am waiting for a sale on truck racing game. And I am skipping wrc8 since rally 2.0 wins in every way.

Back