MotoGP 19 announced - Due June 6th

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by barryf1fan, Mar 12, 2019.

1. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

Story and trailer. . .

Looks to be that Historical bikes and riders are back. Here's hoping Milestone bring back the Managerial Career.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    John Wells and SDSPOWER01 like this.
  2. TypeRDC5

TypeRDC5

Please be good :bowdown::bowdown:

John Wells likes this.
  3. wigs2009

wigs2009

I'd like to start from the beginning.... Motogp 14... If anybody would like to do the same hit me up psn wigs2009
    Basically for the online trophy's !
    I need help with Valentino Rossi with the 30 onlines wins also lads. Cheers.

4. Jamesways

Jamesways

Can't wait! I'm really excited to see how they're optimizing the new graphics engine. Ride 3 was even better than 18, so hoping this builds on that.

And please for the love of all that's holy, get rid of the yellow visor helmet cam tint!

John Wells likes this.
  5. Norman Self

Norman Self

John Wells likes this.
  6. RZ05

RZ05

The question isn't if the AI is "smarter" it's more if it's actually aware. That is the biggest issue with Milestone's on road bike games. So if that behavior remains and it "learns" your riding then the game will suck. Might as well just do time trials. Don't understand why with Milestones MXGP and Supercross games the player and AI are actually in the same game. They affect each other. But in their Ride & MotoGP games the is on a rail and generally has no idea that you are on the track.

I wish they'd stop with the gimmicks, recycling of features, and bad ideas and just focus on quality

John Wells likes this.