True Driving Skills - X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Death783
  • 15 comments
  • 1,989 views
Sweet! Now you've got to remember to replicate, for the next time.
 
Wow.... I...uh...



...wow.
 
arhahaha.. funny stuff! what tracks that btw?
 
"Do a Barrel Roll!!"
 
Brilliant... there should be a trophy for that :lol:

Custom made track by the looks of it.
 
You are truly the best driver ever!
How did you make that track? I so need it! If you can, please send it and/or instructions on how to make it to GTP_hoobdeebla
 
You are truly the best driver ever!
How did you make that track? I so need it! If you can, please send it and/or instructions on how to make it to GTP_hoobdeebla

Just make a track in Course Maker on Mt Aso.

The straight bit is usually like in the video once you've made the track.
 
This is probably one of those things that only happens once in a lifetime 👍
 
lol that was really cool
 
that was incredible.
 
Back