Hello guys and welcome to the Trueno/ Levin Drift Mini Series!! This was designed to give up something to do on Tuesday nights and make sure we have fun doing it! Since this will be happening every Tuesday night, Wanna make sure we can schedule people who know they can make it to make it an even comp. To make this even we need atleast 8 registered competitors at all times! Here are the rules and Regulations:
Since all vehicles are pretty much even when full tuned, there is no restriction on PP. All cars came out to be 230-240 HP
There will be no qualifying.
Since there is no qualifying in this series all cars will run in order they arrived in the room. Since i am host of the room I will go 1st against the last person in line. Then so on so forth. This is becuase I only am able to have to the room open for 2 hours so time will be running short! Each track will be chosen by you guys each week after the event. The track with the most votes will be chosen for the next event. Yes this means the same track can be chosen. Although this is the track rule first event will be held at a track of my choice and every event after can be voted on.
Everyone is going to be a judge voted in by way of best driver. "Driver A" or "Driver B". you guys are allowed to vote for OMT, and please be sure you do if you arent sure. If you are on track you do not get a vote. Drifter with the most votes for them will move on to next round.
- Look for most angle.
- Look for closeness, Rear car stays on bumper or by door should win that round
- Look for tires going on grass or dirt, this is a mark down unless its to avoid a spin of car in front.
- If car in front spins out and its first set, switch cars, if that car in front spins or get 4 tires off track, its an automatic OMT. If after the switch of the cars and car that was behind is now in front has a perfect run, He/She will then move on to next round.
- You are allowed to give as many OMT's it takes to give out a winner of that match.
- Comfort Hards Only
- All Aids will be off, yes including ABS (None of these cars came with ABS from factory) so they will not have them here. Yes i know the Miata did but it was a extra $ option.
- Grip will be set to real
- Damage/Tire Wear will be off.
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
1.)GTP_Drop5 - Corolla Levin (AE86) '83 - Drop5 - Vivid Blue Pearl/Silver
2.)xx_kasino_xx - Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86) - Drop5 -classic white/silver
3.)monsterGAUZ - Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86) - BURST - matte gray/silver