trying to be manual...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cano
  • 40 comments
  • 1,347 views
Ah yes, that's the car. Thanks UC. That is the lowest model Corvette innit?
 
I started using Manual a while ago. Trust me, it's worth it.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I started using Manual a while ago. Trust me, it's worth it.
If it works for you then great, but thats why there is that option of using the stick or auto, either way the point is to win... Yes or No ?
 
haha, im starting to think about doing the complete game again in manual... yeah, you are right, its worth it. today I submitted my time for the GT3 online racing and to my surprise, I got a better time using a mnual tanny than an auto, even tough I dont know yet how to operate it to full capacity. ill continue using manual. tellin ya, I may even restart again in manual.

Cano
 
Originally posted by Cano
haha, im starting to think about doing the complete game again in manual... yeah, you are right, its worth it. today I submitted my time for the GT3 online racing and to my surprise, I got a better time using a mnual tanny than an auto, even tough I dont know yet how to operate it to full capacity. ill continue using manual. tellin ya, I may even restart again in manual.

Cano
Good luck during the 2 hours Enduro's with an stick
 
2 Hour Enduro ... the Trial Mountain enduro ? I haven't done that one yet... Maybe I should give the manual tranny a go.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
2 Hour Enduro ... the Trial Mountain enduro ? I haven't done that one yet... Maybe I should give the manual tranny a go.
Isnt bad if you have a wheel, doin manual that is
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Well looks like it's gonna be a good race then :)
Hope you have a Go Faster Car

Did the 100 lapper at the Super Speedway in 26 minutes

Bout 400 mph per lap an no wall taggin
 
Originally posted by Ducati
Well if you take into account cars in the real world such as....Ferrari's 355/360 F1's, that have the paddle shifting behind the steering wheel....the RIGHT paddle is to upshift, and the LEFT paddle is to downshift....same with Formula one cars. It just makes sense for it to be RIGHT-UPSHIFT LEFT-DOWNSHIFT

right?:)

(i don't think what side of the car you DRIVE on should have anything to do with it)

Or how about the Citroen C3? That's the cheapest car I've heard of yet with clutchless paddle shifters! (prices for a new C3 start at 12.000 EUR!) It's not the prettiest, but just for this feature alone I could bear to drive one! :trouble:
 
Back