[TSR] [Commentary by HTRG] | Super Touring | VLX_NovA Champion

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 68 comments
Events calendar updated. Laps partially confirmed. Weather forecasts updated. Game times added for quali + race. Fixed incorrect specs shown on main sheet (google sheets link at top of first post).

Gentle reminder, we're running 380hp + 1100kgs.

Its race day! We may have a small delay (~15min) to iron out any issues with people struggling to make the earlier than usual race time.

Good luck tonight!

And if you're not racing tune into HalfTheRaceGone on YouTube and be with us!

Standings updated. See link at top of first post, or this (same link, formatting is funny in the preview, I've fixed it but must take a while to update):

Also take a look at the statistics sheet, which tracks podium finishes, FL, Pole positions.

Please note the ballast for the next round :)

It's race day!

As you should know by now the race procedure is delayed by 15 minutes to suit the racers.

We're running a more streamlined qualifying format this time too (5 min built-in qualifying to speed things up). The qualifying will start at 8:30 GMT and the race will start straight after.

Hope to see you all there!

7359547006613718544_0.jpg

Great race lads. Goodwood next! What do we think about the start of qualifying being at 8:30 GMT? Shall we make it a little later?

Here is the race on HalfTheRaceGone

Standings updated (see attached), pending 1 incident investigation.

Attachments

• TSR SuperTouring 2019 - Landing Page.pdf
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
@GTWelsh what are we doing about the ballast, as the more % ballast is applied the greater the advantage the Toyota will have, as this is a bit unfair on the heavier cars, will we be changing it to nearest Kg?

@GTWelsh what are we doing about the ballast, as the more % ballast is applied the greater the advantage the Toyota will have, as this is a bit unfair on the heavier cars, will we be changing it to nearest Kg?
Yeah will look into it. I'll let everyone know when something changes.

Great race lads. Goodwood next! What do we think about the start of qualifying being at 8:30 GMT? Shall we make it a little later?

Here is the race on HalfTheRaceGone

Standings updated (see attached), pending 1 incident investigation.

A little bit alter would suit me a lot better, (had to pick up the misses that night, and was back at 9:00 your time, can't let her walk through the bad part of town while) would it be possible to start at 09:00 your time ?

A little bit alter would suit me a lot better, (had to pick up the misses that night, and was back at 9:00 your time, can't let her walk through the bad part of town while) would it be possible to start at 09:00 your time ?
Sorry mate it appears 8:40pm GMT is as late as we can go :( .

Round 4 Grid

1. AlexBuncombe
  2. TSR_STIG
  3. TSR_GTWelsh
  4. TSR_Jimmy
  5. TSR_T5Black
  6. TSR_Waike
  7. TSR_piolo
  8. Schosse
  9. FlichFlock
  10. Addy
  11. ngrosso
  12. VLX_NovA
  13. TSR_Kurt?
  14. ?
  15. ?

@GTWelsh We need help!! Tonight is the first race of DRL x NES. We had a commentator, but he left just now! We need to find another one! Is HalfTheRaceGone free at 7 p.m. GMT, Saturdays?

@RappyThePro I let them know but they're busy guys!

Here is the TSR SuperTouring 2019 Round 4 Information Pack for you all to see. This includes the current championship standings on the main page, a round 4 overview and the statistics page showing (for example) that only @VLX_NovA has been on the podium for all 3 races so far!

Attachments

• TSR_SuperTouring_2019_Round_4_Info_Pack.pdf
    36.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys, love watching the race on YouTube. I was curious, how did you decide on the group of cars that you did?

Back