Success Ballast
1st - 3%
2nd - 2%
3rd - 1%
Max - 12%
NO BALLAST LAST ROUND

Livery Requirements
Compulsory number board:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/notifications/decal/1397701/8503372251509294104

(can also search for "tsr" and "numberboard")

All Toyota based GT86's will need to show Toyota branding
All Scion based GT86's will need to show Scion branding
All Subaru based GT86's will need to show Subaru branding

TSR Rulebook
1. Vehicles/bop:

1.1. All drivers must part take in the race with the same series of racing category ie gt3 gt4 etc with identical physics. Or balance of performance.
1.2. All vehicles should have the same driver aids enabled / disabled. i.e. Damage enabled, No-Traction Control, No-Anti-locking brakes etc if req off at any time.
1.3. Vehicle tyres may be restricted to one option or multiple. tyres may be allowed with optional wear rates. Consult a TSR staff for a list of allowed tyres for your racing league / series.
1.4. Fuel burn rate will normally be turned on to help keep that realistic feel. Consult TSR staff for calculated fuel burn rate if unsure.
1.5. Vehicle setups including custom bop may be dictated by TSR staff. Also Staff may allow you to modify your setups or it may be a fixed setup based on your series.

1.6. Any changes by TSR staff can be made during any time of a series/championships. So make sure to keep updated by the notice board or by contacting a member of the TSR staff.

2. Qualifying Etiquette & Rules

2.1. A driver is required to allow enough space between themselves and the car in front. i.e. a 5 second gap or greater to the vehicle in front.
2.2. A driver not on a hot lap is to move off the racing line when a vehicle approaches to allow them past on their hot lap.
2.3. Blocking another driver or preventing them from completing their hot lap may result in a penalty.
2.4. A driver is to drive only within the confines of the track. Any driver found cutting corners / chicanes may result in a penalty.
2.5. A driver may have no more than two wheels off the racing circuit for the lap to count towards their qualifying time. Penalties will be handed out post-race after replay analysis if this is breached.
2.6. Should a driver cut a corner / chicane they are advised to abandon the lap to prevent the risk of a post-race penalty.
2.7. Should two or more drives be fighting over the same piece of tarmac the driver who enters a corner first (nose infront) shall be granted right of way.
2.8. Forcing a driver off track will be penalised post-race.
2.9. Whilst in a qualifying session and you do find a car suffering from lagg please find a new place on track to complete your times and then once over you can notify the driver or member of the TSR staff of the issue. By no means messaging is permitted during qualifying as it will be treat as a distraction to other drivers and could land yourself with a penalty.

3. Racing Etiquette & Rules:

3.1. Once a driver is on the grid they are to hold the brake pedal until the start lights turn on (usually a red light will shine, or a custom start procedure. Signal or timer. which indicates the race start).
3.2. Any ‘creeping’ on the race grid may result in a penalty.
3.3. Drivers are not to ram or force opponents off the track, should a driver breach this article then they may be disqualified or penalised post-race.
3.4. Drivers are not to cut corners / chicanes. Post-race penalties will apply for this breach.
3.5. Should the first lap of the race see multiple drivers eliminated / in the gravel, the race may be red flagged and restarted by a TSR STAFF.
3.6. Accident on warm up lap will not have a restart. Any damage caused you can go to the pits for the correct repairs only but will start the race from the pit exit. Once the final grid cars pass, yous can start racing via pit lane exit.
3.7. Under race conditions, any car that reportedly hits another will be given a penalty based on the severity of the accident / dangerous driving.

4. TSR leauge series Rules:

4.1. A driver is under no circumstances to change the driver aids or settings. A TSR MEMBER will do this if the league series permits modifications.
4.2. Modifying the car setup and tyres may only be allowed if the league series enables it. TSR staff will set what the rules are for each league / series / race.

5. League Points System:

5.1. Points will be rewarded in accordance with the league series rules and could be adjusted during any disqualification period. Points update can be held off until a verdict has been settled if any incidents occure. See correct TSR staff for the points allocation scheme for your racing series / league.

6. Flag Rules:

6.1. Drivers are to obey the flag rules of their racing series. Penalties apply for those who do not.
6.2. Black flags may be in effect, should a driver views a black flag on their screen, they are to immediately stop their vehicle to prevent disqualification.
6.3. Blue flags may be in effect, should a driver views a blue flag, they are to allow the following vehicle(s) to pass as they have been lapped.
6.4. If the blue flag remains, it means a driver must let all cars behind them past. Holding up cars on a lap further in the race than yours may be met with penalties for impeding that driver.
6.5. yellow flag warning accident or off track incident. Drive with caution lift and coast until clear at the green flag.
Not all flags will be available during each game.

7. Pit Lane Etiquette & rules:

7.1. Drivers are to file in and out of the pit lane. Forcing other driver(s) into obstacles may be met with a penalty post-race.
7.2. Drivers are to enable the pit lane limiter (If in game) while in the pit lane. Failure to do so may be met with post-race penalties.
7.3. At pit-exit there is a most games can have a traffic light with green, red and blue lights. The blue lights, when flashing, indicate that there is a car coming up the start/ finish straight at full speed. A driver in the pit lane is to wait until the blue lights stop flashing before exiting the pit lane or end of pit lane if in gts. Any incident involved with entering or exiting the pit lane may be met with penalties.

8. General Driving Etiquette and Rules:

8.1. Slipstreaming is not advised with sim racing, due to possible lag issues. Driver errors make approaching another car very closely a risky venture. Therefore, any driver who makes contact while following another car will be held responsible. Penalties may apply unless there is clear evidence that the car in front was driving erratically or slowed suddenly.
8.2. If you are shown the blue flag, move off the racing line as soon as possible within reason and make no erratic moves. Pay attention to your mirrors to determine which side the car will pass you. Once the following car is close, slow your speed enough to allow them a safe pass around your car. Do not accelerate until you are sure the following car has past and is clear.
8.3. When overtaking a backmarker, the safest method is to hold position behind and to one side of the slower car so they can see you fully in their mirrors. Do not commit to a pass until you have given them ample time to move out of your way before committing to the pass. Please do be courteous and thank the driver by calling out or after the session. Mutual respect makes for better drivers.
8.4. Driver error leaving track.
Drivers must make sure the track is clear before re-entering the track or resuming the racing line or after recovering from a spin. This includes running on the grass, half spins, full spins, temporarily losing control or completely losing control. Not re-joining the circuit safely may be met with penalties. More the case if impending another driver/s or causing an accident.
8.5. It will be each driver’s own responsibility to drive cleanly whatever the situation. If you cannot stay on track (whether through car damage, controller problems etc) you should park your car and alert a TSR staff member.
8.6. Drivers who shunt an opponent will stand a much better chance of avoiding a penalty if they wait for the other car to retake their position. If an opponent needs to pit for repairs then you too should follow them into the pit lane and enable your limiter all the way down the lane before re-joining the race. Your sporting gesture may be taken into consideration and a penalty may not need apply. Doing the opposite will be met with a certain post-race penalty.
8.7. Participation in a league competition implies a sound knowledge and understanding of all the rules listed here (1.1 – 8.7). Dangerous driving, persistent unrealistic driving (driver aids) or flagrant abuse of the rules can result in time penalties, disqualification, race bans and exclusion from the competition. Generally we prefer to warn drivers before taking serious action, however we do enforce them.

9. Incident Reporting:

9.1. TSR Staff are there to facilitate the hosting of a League race. This involves:
• Making sure the equipment is suitable.
• Any drop outs or mechanical issures during the race are attended to.
9.2.A. The staff are not there to deal with driving incidents during any live race events.
9.2.B. ANY rule violations, crashes or issues during any race are to be reported after the race and a committee will decide the outcomes of any complaints the next days (prior to posting results).
c. Complainants need to provide the following in writing within 24hours of race finish.
1. Event name and date
2. Race number
3. Lap number
4. Persons involved
5. Details of incident.

TSR - Recent Events
PEfTgXjm.jpg
ZNIUROfm.jpg
9eSsA0Dm.jpg
0wvFxRSm.jpg

Last edited:
GRID
  1. TSR_Jimmy Retroshine Toyota #93
  2. TSR_Kurt Toyota #24
  3. TSR_GTWelsh ARTA Toyota #63
  4. TSR_Maarten Camhatch Toyota #26
  5. TSR_Waike Toyota #55
  1. TSR_STIG D'acqua Subaru #00
  2. DR_HASH Subaru #23
  3. JoeOfTheFire Subaru #27
  4. Schosse97 Subaru #12
  5. TSR_T5Black Subaru #79
  1. WhiteFlight1 #52
  2. Allaloneatron #72
  3. DesertPenguin GT Omega Racing Scion #09
  4. Samdigby #06 Scion
  5. RYANHILLIARD #69 Scion
0 Toyota Left
0 Subaru Left
0 Scion Left

Reserve: @Obiwan
Reserve: @Splurge Logitech Racing Team #39
Reserve: Halbstark

Last edited:
Sorry to quadruple post (the notification is needed). But the number board has been added to the thread so you guys can use it. Enjoy!

Yea, I'll check it out when I can. My work schedule changes week to week. I guess I gotta go Scion. Even have a livery ready to go from my own series, just gotta change a few decals 👍

Some notable additions to the thread...

"Can only use RM and RS compound tyre once each"

UPDATE: this is now ALL compounds only once, so skating around on worn RH is a possibility, and I can't wait xD xD

"Start Type is Standing Start with false start check"

Round 1 will be 40 laps I've added some wear settings to the calendar.

@Sam digby you in?

Last edited:
Completely forgot about this until I see the Youtube broadcast. Nobody posted in the thread that a room was open so I had no reminder. I'll try to make it next week, don't like this track anyway :P

Completely forgot about this until I see the Youtube broadcast. Nobody posted in the thread that a room was open so I had no reminder. I'll try to make it next week, don't like this track anyway :P
Sorry for not posting it up mate!

Here is our discord. Feel free to join us :)

https://discord.gg/arFEaa

We'll be sure to post here next time. We usually do!

Hope you enjoyed the stream :P

Next race is 6th August.

(EDIT: NO ITS NOT, next round is 23rd July at Suzuka! :P )

Last edited:
Oh crap I guess I should make a livery for today right? How's this for a quick thing thrown together? Just some random blue camo type thing I found to wrap the car and throw on my main sponsors real quick. Didn't think about real world sponsors for things like oil, suspension, etc. Oh well

5918377591569417761_23.jpg

5918377591569417761_1.png

Last edited:
Sorry, decided to change it up to fit the colors of my main sponsor better. I've been trying this style livery on some cars lately and while it's very simple it's also effective. I'm not into big crazy designs and all that jazz. I'd rather have something simple to show off the car itself. Here's what I'm running today:

5909382486942581281_23.jpg

5909382486942581281_1.png

Anyone else notice how the .png file always messes up the right half of the rear facing image?

Thanks man. I know it's simple compared to a lot of the other stuff you guys have. I hope it gets shown off a lot in the broadcast 👍

I'm not gonna be able to make it today. I have a feline emergency and the only time they have available to bring him in is at 4:45 my time, in two hours. Halfway into the race... I guess half the race literally is gone :lol: :(

I'm not gonna be able to make it today. I have a feline emergency and the only time they have available to bring him in is at 4:45 my time, in two hours. Halfway into the race... I guess half the race literally is gone :lol: :(
:( no worries mate hope all is well!

Ohaiyo I'll be stepping in for this evening I believe, I'll be running the #39 if at all possible?

and sponsorship wise/ team name it'll be the Logitech Racing Team

So, I've sorted the points out. I am unsure if I have included everyone in the results list (see the Race2 sheet) as I may have missed some guys at the back of the grid.

If you have been assigned the "Wildcard" team, please let me know what team and number you ran. If you didn't run for a particular team, that's fine too! Just the number will be fine if it's set to "??".

I am currently without proper internet and I've just now been set back another 14 days from now. Really frustrating!

Due to this I can't just watch the stream back on mobile internet to check what liveries were running or whatever.

Round 3 Proposed Grid (can change):

1. Schosse97
  2. TSR_Jimmy
  3. TSR_Kurt
  4. Racedriverobiwan
  5. TSR_Maarten
  6. TSR_Waike
  7. TSR_STIG
  8. DR_HASH
  9. JoeOfTheFire
  10. TSR_T5Black
  11. WhiteFlight1