TsukubaTrueno's First Drifting Vid.

TsukubaTrueno

(Banned)
RabiaEx
My first drifting video. With a camera. Doesnt look too good plus Trial Mountain has lots of shadows..I might get a Max Drive.. Please leave replys and if you have tips, even better! :dopey:

It seems that the Sti is just using all the grip in the rear tires no matter what.That is why I don't suggest Mixing tires, you won't understand how hard it is to get a simple balanced car. Read the FR guide by BR and Swift for more instructions.

STi= Bad AWD especially the Spec. C

It seems that the Sti is just using all the grip in the rear tires no matter what.That is why I don't suggest Mixing tires, you won't understand how hard it is to get a simple balanced car. Read the FR guide by BR and Swift for more instructions.

STi= Bad AWD especially the Spec. C
I do drift balanced cars with the same tires. O.o

I do drift balanced cars with the same tires. O.o

LOL is that why you were on Rd/Econ....Doesn't seemed balanced to me...Balanced would be Rd/Rd front and rear. What you have on your Sti is expensive michelin pilots up front...with $50 walmart tires in the back.

Keep it up though!

LOL is that why you were on Rd/Econ....Doesn't seemed balanced to me...Balanced would be Rd/Rd front and rear. What you have on your Sti is expensive michelin pilots up front...with $50 walmart tires in the back.

Keep it up though!

I meant I do drift cars with same tires on both end, but in this case, it was inbalanced. I DO drift other cars with same tires..

Back