TT #41: Nurb GP/D & Eiger G Trail Reverse

I've been testing some cars for the rally TT, I think the RS200 might edge the 205 with a good setup because it does a better job up the long hill. A couple of mph faster up the long hill could make the difference.

I've been testing some cars for the rally TT, I think the RS200 might edge the 205 with a good setup because it does a better job up the long hill. A couple of mph faster up the long hill could make the difference.
Have you tried the Daihatsu Storia X4? It pulls up the long hill surprisingly well.:odd:

Have you tried the Daihatsu Storia X4? It pulls up the long hill surprisingly well.:odd:

Because it handles much worse than some of the other cars PD have allowed it to use more power/less weight at the same PP to make it a more competitive car which it is up the hill, I don't think it's enough in the corners though.

Can anyone post any tune pelase!? I am horrible preparing Cars!

If you wait a few days, I'm sure people will start posting their tunes. I'm still working on mine. The event just started so give people a chance to get things sorted out.

Lancia Delta Integrale from the Premium dealership works a treat on the Eiger. Remember it's a homologated rally car.

The Lambo Superveloce with full aero and some intake and exhaust work to bring it up to PP600 will easily gold the Nurb.

I've got a bit of time to find in the last sector, unless someone shares a good tune I think I'm going to give up on the rally TT.

this tbh
managed a low 12 with basically a stock car using sports sus and no changes whatsoever, kinda mad since i was leadin my 12.7 ghost by 1.2 just to finish 0.5 faster
meh, im awful at tuning (hence im amazed i hit p15 or whatever with a stock car)

I used the pajero raid rally car got silver on my second run gonna try and get gold today damn its hard to not hit the sides.

For Eiger, I used Lotus Elise 111R, upgraded to PP limit. I came in as the 60th, on the scoreboard. Now, I believe I'm no. 1xxx or something.

My first set-up for 600pp at Nurb GP

Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V '09
R/H 40/-20 S/R 19.4/17. 0
Dampers 9/5 8/4
A/R 1/2
Camber 2.5/2.2 Toe -0.35/0.05

LSD F 5/15/5 LSD R 5/40/5
Torque Distributing Diff 35/65
Brakes 3/9
Trans
1.3.444 2.2.419
3.1.814 4.1.459
5.1.217 6.1.011
FG.3.700 MS. 280
Weight 180@+50 Power 714bhp@86.4% =600PP
All Parts installed (except the upgraded rear wing)

Time at the moment is 1.30.414 but have had faster sectors so high 1.29's is reachable. Car is pretty fun to drive but is no where near perfect and will do for now. enjoy

It looks like XDesperado67 was right about the Storia, I had to brake and apply the throttle slightly differently to go quick though. Even on a lap which was worse than my best 205 lap I still went a couple of tenths quicker in the Storia.

If you wait a few days, I'm sure people will start posting their tunes. I'm still working on mine. The event just started so give people a chance to get things sorted out.

Sorry I thought people may have a good tune. Thanks a lot! I wait, i am sure there will appear.

Sorry I thought people may have a good tune. Thanks a lot! I wait, i am sure there will appear.

Will post my tune this night, even if they´re a bunch of numbers thrown together :sly: ... i don´t know how to (really) tune :dopey:

Will post my tune this night, even if they´re a bunch of numbers thrown together :sly: ... i don´t know how to (really) tune :dopey:

Great time usual, congratulations:bowdown:

and you say you don't know how to tune, imagine if you knew:tup:

abraço

It looks like XDesperado67 was right about the Storia, I had to brake and apply the throttle slightly differently to go quick though. Even on a lap which was worse than my best 205 lap I still went a couple of tenths quicker in the Storia.

I too did improve my time with the Storia (my car was called a Sirion for some reason). The hill climb definitely was the part of the track that made the difference to me.

My first set-up for 600pp at Nurb GP

Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V '09
R/H 40/-20 S/R 19.4/17. 0
Dampers 9/5 8/4
A/R 1/2
Camber 2.5/2.2 Toe -0.35/0.05

LSD F 5/15/5 LSD R 5/40/5
Torque Distributing Diff 35/65
Brakes 3/9
Trans
1.3.444 2.2.419
3.1.814 4.1.459
5.1.217 6.1.011
FG.3.700 MS. 280
Weight 180@+50 Power 714bhp@86.4% =600PP
All Parts installed (except the upgraded rear wing)

Time at the moment is 1.30.414 but have had faster sectors so high 1.29's is reachable. Car is pretty fun to drive but is no where near perfect and will do for now. enjoy
Very nice tune 👍. The setup suits my driving style very well. I managed a 1:30.856 within 14 laps but I somehow managed to throw away 5 tenths in sector 1 so a low 1:30 or if I'm lucky a high 1:29 should be possible.

zippy_the_cat
Yep. Put full aero on it and add some intake/exhaust parts to bring it up to 600pp. It handles the GP/D with aplomb.

It feels a lot better to drive than the R35.. Lot less understeer!
btw, I had to google the meaning of "aplomb" lol

can any1 post a tune for sirion??
managed a dead 12 with a stock 205 but im useless with sirion, cant go under 13 let alone 11 :(

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Daihatsu Storia X4 '00, "TT170"
This is a rough tune for the 400PP Eiger Nordwand G (reverse) time trial. Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here who isn't the worlds greatest driver has managed a 2:17.456 time with this tune which is well below the time needed for gold. Use this as a base tune then adjust things to suit your style and abilities.
Eiger_2520Nordwand_2520G_2520Trail.jpg

Eiger_2520Nordwand_2520G_2520Trail-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: White (Stock paintjob)
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Mid RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Dirt

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -/-
Ballast: 70kg at +50
Power Limiter: 88%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 6.500
3) Set Top Speed to 99mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.197,
2nd=2.270,
3rd=1.716,
4th=1.353,
5th=1.112,
6th=0.953
5) Set Final gear to 6.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 99mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 10, Acceleration 15, Braking 20
LSD Rear Initial 20, Acceleration 30, Braking 60
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.6, Rear 3.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front 0, Rear -15
Spring Rate Front 13.8, Rear 7.8
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 5
Brakes Front 0, Rear 6

The car has 400PP, weighs 910Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 170HP and produces 146ft-lb torque@5,900rpm with a 8,300rpm redline.

Notes: Drives fine with an automatic transmission, manual transmission may show some minor improvement.

Note 2: The Daihatsu Sirion X4 '00 is the European export version of this car. As such there should be little to no change between tunes for the cars.

Note 3: My car has 4,547.1 miles on it. Depending on mileage you may need to adjust the power limiter slightly and final HP/Torque numbers may be slightly different even after an engine rebuild/oil change.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

400 pp rally challenge calls for a classic rally car, so I used nissan bluebird rally car '69. it was hard to make it in time becasuse of that uphill part of the track :D finally after few tweaks I get gold and was so proud of myself :sly:

Back