- 6,389

- Pennsylvania
- wat3rm370n
I dont share i give to anybody who wants which in my eyes is more generous than sharing.
What are you giving away??
And what is the difference between sharing and giving? It's not like you have to cut the tune in half.
I dont share i give to anybody who wants which in my eyes is more generous than sharing.
I dont share i give to anybody who wants which in my eyes is more generous than sharing.
Frank Foxwho cares?
never seen a tcs lap win a seasonal so i dont know what youre on about
and regarding abs 10, it doesnt give any advantage over abs 1
Then go back to the Market Place with the rest of your trading buddies as its obvious that you're only here to start crap with me...as always.
On topic, currently working on a decent tune which I'll share as soon as I get it finalized. My time so far is 2:50.241. Having to fight through more pain than normal today so probably going to have one more quick session then take a break and watch some football. Peace.
What a small life you must lead if you can remember everybody who reacts to your posts. Sharing tunes is nothing new thats why there is a tuning forum same as i give everything away in the marketplace Regarding the person who posted a tune he did not say it was HIS tune he mearly stated "THIS IS THE TUNE I USED" there is a big difference.
I dont take orders from other forum members so please stop spamming my PM box. You make out i have constantly been on your case how many months ago was it i last replied to one of your posts?.
You have been reported.I'm not spamming your inbox. I'm pm'ing you so this thread doesn't go off topic any longer. Now, I've given you proof enough of your harassment towards me so just end it, seriously.
You have been reported.
If this is directed at me, I care. I'm not going to sit here and let someone take shots at me when all I'm trying to do is to make sure the correct person gets credit for said tune. Its not fair to the person that created the tune and who might be trying to establish themselves as a good tuner to have someone come along and steal their tunes and claim them as theirs. If you use someones tune, credit should be given. That way everyone will know who to go to if they like the tune and need help with a tune in the future. If you made a tune in which you put alot of time and effort into it, would you want someone else taking credit for it? I know I damn well wouldn't.
Thanks for your input, very interesting and informative post. Perhaps if you read my post properly instead of jumping in to have a dig you may have understood what I was actually saying, unless you have something constructive to add keep your pathetic and meaningless comments to yourself!
If I read carefully...? Not sure what you meant back there but alright, I've posted a more elaborate version of what I wrote in my previous post so you can now take some time, read my post and post a more constructive response instead of calling me pathetic.GTP_PenelopeAgree totally with this, its annoying to say the least when you see people above you in the rankings using TCS and ABS on 10...
You can't force your opinion into others, if a X player takes Y player's tune and doesn't give credit to Y player - what can you do?
You can only point it out to the general public, which you did, and which is enough.
No need beating a dead horse 'ere.
You can't force your opinion into others, if a X player takes Y player's tune and doesn't give credit to Y player - what can you do?
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
Thanks to the tunes, managed a 2.09.417 with the 2J and a 2.50.XXX with the honda....
but there are still some mistakes in my runs.....especially with the honda....dont know how its possible to drive 2.45.XXX
I'll tell you how those fast times are achieved. Suzuka is a very line specific track with all its twists and turns. You need to run the absolute perfect line for that track to get the best time. Furthermore, with such a low powered car, you really need to keep your speed and momentum up in the corners. Once you are able to do those things, your times will drop. Correct line with this car is the most important thing tho.
+1
You got to be really really smooth. Once that tiny little s800 starts to slide, you loose an awful lot of time. Steer as less as possible and use your throttle to steer. Stay a relax as possible, once your adrenalin stats to pump to fast, your gonna start pushing harder and harder and your lap times will drop. I'm not doing 45, but i'm coming close now. At first i never thought i would have made it in the 46. Mid 47 was my target, beat that by a second now.
Dont tell him,he is too fast alreadyAwesome time.
Can you share your tune that you did the 46s with?
If you could,that would be great.
Awesome time.
Can you share your tune that you did the 46s with?
If you could,that would be great.
turismoslayerWould anyone be kind enough to have one of these Honda S cars on share and accept a friend request? I have not been seeing one in the UCD. Thought I had one but it's the race version. Thanks.
krenkmeSure. Mine is the s600, so if you looking for a record braker its not the one. But it did have me (awful driver) in the top 2000.
PSN -krenkme
Used a s800 for a 2.52 run.. Good enough for p661
Used a 2jfor a 2.11 run... Good enough for p289
Not the best driver around mind you... I'll be putting them on share tonight so if anyone wants them for a spin send me a FR