• 6 comments

guska

Drift Poultry
Premium
Australia
Queenstown, South Australia
guska_Cryotank
guska1984
I just recieved these in the mail, anyone else get them? I am at a loss as to why I got them, I have my PS2 registered with Playstation.com.au, but I haven't registered TT. All I can think of is that it is a marketing ploy, but a welcome one!

any ideas?

I apologise for the dodgy photo, my digital camera is on the blink

Yep I got them today aswell, I don't know how they know I'm a fan of Gran Turismo (as it says on the back of the envelope, "As a fan of Gran Turismo you will be excited blah blah Polyphony blah blah Tourist Trophy"), I must have filled out something to do with Gran Turismo.

Must be an Australian thing then. I know I registered GT4, to try to win the Printer and USB drive.

It also mentions something about a trip to Phillip Island, so I am guessing it is an Australian thing.

Were your cards the same as mine?

And besides, I already have Tourist Trophy!

Yes exactly the same as yours, same pics. Maybe a South Australian thing only at the moment?

I would have registered GT4 for the competition so I guess thats why they sent this and like you I already have TT. :lol:

Where are you in SA? It could be I guess, seems a bit strange that they didn't do a world wide thing with it though.

Back