Tt. & dt. 24

• Thread starter Clio182
  • 116 comments
SealMan87
In addition to Deep Forest, I'm also having trouble drifting on snow, any tips for this one?

I'm using a 660hp Mustang 07 with 6speed close ratio gearbox. Easy gold!

1:41.4 in an Evo IV on Madrid. Not even bothered with the X-wing Fighter TT as I only have the DLC version and thats not eligable. I hate driving the damn things anyhow lol.

Okay. Let me share my Time Trial times.

My Times:
* 246hp non-racing car at Madrid Reverse: 1:38.959 (2001 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept)
* X2010 at Monza: 1:04.610 (Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel)

Record Times (as of this post):
* 246hp non-racing car at Madrid Reverse: 1:30.266 (2001 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept)
* X2010 at Monza: 0:54.597 (Red Bull X2010 Prototype)

And among my PSN friends, I'm currently fastest among my PSN friends that have played these Time Trials. I don't call out any PSN folks by name because I don't want to put anyone on the spot. Homie don't play that. I MIGHT do some more runs to try to better my time, but I am standing right now with my current times.

Really annoyed that you cant use the dlc x2011 in this event. Why on earth not?! Did they forget it existed...?

I managed to get a 1:38.115 on the Madrid TT with an '04 Elise and a 56.977 on the Monza TT with my X2010 Protoype (110th as of this writing) 👍

I spent nearly an hour with the X2010 time trial and got a 59 second run. I can see where I can gain a second or two and get down to 57 seconds if I spend some quality time with this combo, but I have no idea how so many people have 54 second runs. I'm already taking every corner flat out except for the first two chicanes. I wonder if using a wheel would make much difference.

As for the Deep Forest drift challenge, you can gain half of the required points on just the first corner. Always stick as close to the inner curb/apex as possible and the points rack up incredibly fast. Pretty much any rear wheel drive car will do the job for gold.

In addition to Deep Forest, I'm also having trouble drifting on snow, any tips for this one?

For the snow I used the standard shelby gt350r and got gold with points to spare. If its big points you want for the leader board you need one of those 'special' cars. The last corner must be taken much slower than you think to bag nearly 1500-2000 pts.

For Deep Forest I used the shelby cobra (premium) - again this was just enough to get gold. For me, the key was to almost treat the whole run as a continual drift.....setting yourself up for the next corner before you exit the previous corner helps a lot. Getting the car slowed in the tunnel in time for the left hander was my issue to begin with.

Ran a 1.36 with my Lotus from the expert challenge taken up to 235hp. Possibly could take off a second or so with a weight drop and max power. I'll give the gixxer a shot though.

The Redbull trial was very generous with the time. Anyone that's actually done the Vettel challenge will find it unbelievably easy.

246HP Madrid City / Reverse Time Trial was a toughie, but got thru it. Used the Tesla.

Last edited:
Whipped out the R390 for a quick gold at madrid and spent about 10 minutes on the X1 time trial to get a 1:01. Snow drift trial was easy enough but i didnt spend any time on it as i hate the off road drift trials (used a subaru impreza i think). After spending a good 40 minutes on the deep forest drift trial in my fairlady z i managed a low 10000 point score which i was pretty pleased with seeing as i refuse to use the speed 12. I managed about 2000 points in each of the first two sectors, 1000 for the last one and 4000 for the 3rd one.

Loving the drift trials. A bit more challenging than usual.

Deep Forest I used the boxtastic 83 Silvia RS, and managed a ragged 10000 ish points. For the snow I've used the 85 rally version and just got gold. More power needed I think. I did try the Midget on snow but there is way too much grip and couldn't even get bronze.

Woodski_427
Loving the drift trials. A bit more challenging than usual.

Deep Forest I used the boxtastic 83 Silvia RS, and managed a ragged 10000 ish points. For the snow I've used the 85 rally version and just got gold. More power needed I think. I did try the Midget on snow but there is way too much grip and couldn't even get bronze.

Both Silvias were stock, the Midget maxed out.

Sorry, can't work out how to edit post on the app. :dunce:

Just a simple question.

Top racers are using Suzuki GSX-R/4 wich is 283hp/587pp MAX.

Isn't the Caterham Seven Fireblade better, since it's 258hp/626pp MAX?

I know the minimum weight is 800Kg.

Last edited:
Really annoyed that you cant use the dlc x2011 in this event. Why on earth not?! Did they forget it existed...?

because not everyone has bought the dlc packs. it makes sense to have the 2010 instead as more folk will have it

because not everyone has bought the dlc packs. it makes sense to have the 2010 instead as more folk will have it

Yes, but that way, the next DLC isn't going to be so wellcome as the first 'cause the expectations are much lower.

I'm one of the freaks that likes driving the Red Bull so I'm gonna have a lot of fun with that. Think I'm down to a sub 1.00, but can't remember..

lets see the new X1 TT

my car :

x2010 vettel

changes : 250 or more
distance driven : 17972.6km
wins: 34

hahaha this was my 1st x1 , i think hes getting old :lol:

lets see the new X1 TT

my car :

x2010 vettel

changes : 250 or more
distance driven : 17972.6km
wins: 34

hahaha this was my 1st x1 , i think hes getting old :lol:

LOL my first one has about 39k on it with 1530bhp after an engine rebuild. Still can't get less than a minute tho, so maybe I need to mess with the setup.

Just a simple question.

Top racers are using Suzuki GSX-R/4 wich is 283hp/587pp MAX.

Isn't the Caterham Seven Fireblade better, since it's 258hp/626pp MAX?

I know the minimum weight is 800Kg.
Simple answer, the Caterham doesn't get the required weight with the ballast amount at max.

For the first time ever, I competed in a Drift Trial. I am NO drifting ace. I managed to get Bronze in the Deep Forest run. I tried to attack the very inside of corners without smacking a wall or leaving the course. You have to be pretty damn good to get a five-figure score at Deep Forest Reverse's drift course.

[UPDATE] By the way, my car(s) were my Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo, and then I used my Lotus Evora.

Last edited:
Simple answer, the Caterham doesn't get the required weight with the ballast amount at max.
Come on man:sly:, we know you are a monster with this kind of car: let us know which setting you will use:tup:

Come on man:sly:, we know you are a monster with this kind of car: let us know which setting you will use:tup:
If you're referring to that motorbike with four wheels, I'm still B-specing to increase the torque, maybe if you have a car or a level ticket I'm interested in, we could make a trade. :D

how are people using gsx i mine cant reach minimum weight

Surelly you has done "weight reduction" in the past.
I has used the Clio Sport (available in OCD) and was easy to beat the gold time.

The X2010 times are too easy, my old and tired X2010 (57.000km) has been enough to do 1:13 at my first attempt, :dunce: and I'm not good driving X2010...

Back