TT in NZ

• Thread starter lsim001
  • 21 comments
Is australia close enough for ya?

260c_h230
I'm from New Zealand, but a Gran Turismo man sorry!

Nothing wrong with that. I've been playing GT since GT2 and bought my PS2 sole for GT-ing. In fact it was the only game i owned for 3 years.

xanavi_nismo
Just got my copy of Tourist Trophy a couple of days ago from Gamesman...

I'm from Christchurch.

Good on ya. Hope you like the game. I'm just hoping that more Kiwis start playing the game so we can see some of our guys in some of the competitions.

I bought it last week, played it for an afternoon and then went to work on my car.

I've spent more time on my car recently then my ps2.

Holey clap, a fourth or fifth Dunedinite!

I rented out the game a month or so ago, had a wee play around and had a decent look at the new track but took it back to the shop after about three hours or so (game was out for about three days).

If the game didn't have motorcycles in it i would have played it for longer but seen as it is only a motorbike game... ;) I'm just not really a fan of motorbikes but if they were included in GT5 then i'd use them then as TT by far has the best handling motorbikes out of all the similar games i've played.
Most motorbike games/demo's i've played i have used the chase view but this was the first time i've ever only used the drivers view as i found it the easiest by far!

Most motorbike games/demo's i've played i have used the chase view but this was the first time i've ever only used the drivers view as i found it the easiest by far!

I tried using the drivers view but keep on crashing. haha. i find that is much more sensitive when cornering than the chase view. maybe it's because i'm not used to it.

It's $100.00 here, compared to Gran Turismo 4 which is only $30.00. Unless the price is drastically lowered then I don't see myself buying it. I only buy games once they're a few years old and have depreciated to the point where I can afford one.

lol i just sold my copy last week for $76($81 with shipping). Awsome game, gotta love the hayabusa race bike around nurb:D

I rented TT from Video Ezy a week ago, but the disc was so scratched, it didn't work :indiff:

Which store is it cheapest at? It's currently about $80 at Noel Leeming & DSE, but that's a bit too much. :(

When it drops to $50/$60, I'm going to buy it.

Back