- 105
- GeX_Russia
Had a couple of hours with the pad to get a basic tune. 👍 63 at the moment. using the rx7-spirit r type a (fd) 02
1:39;.677
will get the wheel out later 👍
see what you think friends![]()
Thank you for tune, got 1:40.053 after few laps
Had a couple of hours with the pad to get a basic tune. 👍 63 at the moment. using the rx7-spirit r type a (fd) 02
1:39;.677
will get the wheel out later 👍
see what you think friends![]()
Hey Had some troubles with the last gtpl account. Anyway car is on share now
Cbastjan
Yes you guys, it should have been 1:41.9. Doubt even Yinato's kids could do a 1:21 with this car here.
Anyone wanna share a tune for the celica st185 drift event? Lol
Thanks...i got 8200 with my tune, but I'm trying to get top 10 lol
The Subaru rally cars all go over 550pp see first post for tunesI think it's a little silly about the rally-event that there's only one car that you can actually tune to 550PP.. the Mitsubishi Super Rally car.. that one goes to 566PP with a stage 3 engine tune and hi-rev turbo (stage 3).. no other rally cars I've been through has been able to actually get above the 550PP, and i believe I've been through the list..
Anyone have a tune for the Mitsubishi Super Rally car? I've been playing around with it, but only got a 1.10.007 to show for it so far
Hey guys I just made a RX-7 tune which I have been getting good times with. I don't do the best with time trials so I am unsure of it's max. It is super easy to drive and like I said has given me good times so hopefully one of you will get really good times. http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Mazda/Track/Mazda-RX-7-Spirit-R-Type-A-FD-02-460pp.php
Dalone
Yes you guys, it should have been 1:41.9. Doubt even Yinato's kids could do a 1:21 with this car here.
Jaywalker;
Yinato's kids?
Respect, nice homepage...will try it...made a 1.39.7xx with my car (playing with pad)
Thanks please share your results after
sorted mate 👍@pmjg66 - just send you an fr
Dalone
Yes you guys, it should have been 1:41.9. Doubt even Yinato's kids could do a 1:21 with this car here.
Jaywalker;
Yinato's kids?
Thats it for me on the RX 7 TT.
38TH at the moment, 1:39.044 cars online,send friends request if you want to try !
Time for a go with the rally car![]()
Sure all welcome 👍Going to FR you if that's ok mate?
KohryuHey guys, this is my first TT, any tips?