TT Photomode Competition — Week 01

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 35 comments
1st post says Monday the 26th, but I thought it was earlier than that, too. Did we get an extension?

In preparation for the poll, there’re a few issues that I’d like to resolve.

albazz, you’ve currently supplied a 300×400 preview image as your entry. Would you be able to provide an Imageshack thumbnail along with a more suitably sized image as your final entry—that is unless you’re satisfied with it’s current size.

Chris Criswell, your entry has been presented with a preview sized image, however for light work on loading the poll, linked thumbnail images will be used. Are you able to create one adhering to the competition guidelines?

I should’ve stated that thumbnail images are required, as they’re what’ll be used in the poll. Good to know there’ll be two moder–trons encase I goof everything up.

Conditional FINAL ENTRY

Haven’t turned on the playstation in weeks but I had this ol' image sitting on my USB so I did a little photoshop.... anyways it's a very lack luster effort, but I'm very tired... working during the day and watching the damn world cup that has to be on at night time on this side of the world :( haven’t had a proper sleep in over a week now….

EDIT: Entry changed

Final Entry

Preview
hondapreview3as.jpg

Back