TT Supersport Championship Stage 1

I tried your settings and ridiyng style, and I also took the same lines, at the best speed possible, and still no lower than 13s...

Are you in Arcade mode or something? I don't know if it makes a difference at all... Either way, I think it's more of a riding style thing than a bike setting thing. How do you prefer to ride? That's what you need to ask yourself.
Do you dive into the turns and rip it around the apex, or do you ease it in and shoot out of the corner? To you want to throw the bike, or your body? Do you brake late or early? That type of stuff.

Before seeing 750's settings, I never even considered setting my brakes that high, or even the suspension that awkward. My rear brake was usually set to around 4-5 and my front was 1-2. Adjusting up would make me think that it would make the bike go straight into a turn and be harder to control (mainly because I actually ride, and that's usually the case), but doing it in the game helped my turn ins because I tend to be more aggressive into a turn, lazy through the apex, and aggressive off. Either way, just keep trying. You've got two more days.

Here's my suggestion. Start with the stock Neutral riding setting, and the stock bike settings. Make the obvious changes like gear ratio, and tire compound. Then go from there. Run a few laps, make one change, run a few more laps and if you slow down, reverse the change and try something else, etc. You'll get it. Dude, you're super quick at midfield, you're super quick at Tsukuba, I don't see any reason you can't be just as quick here. Don't give up.

Oh, and one more note. Oddly enough, my first sub 1'12 lap was with the Motard riding style....I really don't know how though.

I do all my runs in TT practice mode, so we're all together in that.

Plus, yeah I agree Quin, it just pisses me off that I can't get more time down at Suzuka, plus it's rare that I get actual time to do laps, most times I'm talking with my girlfriend over the phone and stuff. I might get anUSB drive this week so I can post the video of my runs, either way, Challenge's suppoused to start in a couple of hours, feel free to post it.

Um, how do you post vids with a USB?

Does anyone know how to make an ARMax Replay thing work?

Ditch the girlfriend...

I'll agree with the TT mode thing. I can't stand arcade mode in GT so I've never played it in TT.

Um, how do you post vids with a USB?
save it to your usb stick in the tt replay theatre (from main menu) then upload it to here as an attachment

it saves as a .dat file, so it'll only be viewable after download to usb stick via tt in the ps2

it's region coded, so no ntsc>pal compatibility :(

ar-max, i have no clue :)

Uh? I thought that I could save the video on the USB Stick, then save it on the computer and then post it on the net... right?

Anyways... Challenge should be underway now so...

And you can't change the format? that blows... then there's no use for the USB stick, then how do you pass photos or videos to the computer?

You can use it for photos, the same way as in GT4. The replay files are simply for transfer from one person to another I think. I've been told that you can use something called an ARMax (Action Replay Max) thing that can transfer the replays directly. I have it, but I don't know how to use it.

Back