TT Supersports Championship Final Stage

• Thread starter 750F-RM
  • 30 comments
United Kingdom
England
i think i'm right in saying this championship was a 5 rounder (ronin?) that being the case, this is the final stage

Track: Motegi (Full)
Bike: Any 600 Class RM Bike (including the Kawasaki ZX6R-RM and the Triumph Daytona 650 RM)
Tyres: Your Choice
Setting Changes: Allowed
Riding Form: Your Choice

race ends at Midnight EST Tuesday

good luck all :)

Oh, you mean standards...

At least where I'm from the bikes have three main classes, sport bike (ie crotch rockets), standards (750four, Kawi 440, etc), and cruisers...

We got... 5?

Sportbikes, Cruisers, Scooters, Naked Bikes, Messanger Bikes((Nighthawk, etc)).

A Nighthawk would be in the standard class. Along with any cb 400-1100 that isn't a cbr, or any other "naked" bike. Scooters aren't bikes... Then there are the sportbikes and cruisers/choppers.

Messanger bike? I've never even heard of that one before... But I did forget about touring bikes, but I'd stick those with cruisers anyhow.

Messenger bikes are the ones that bike messengers use, normally nighthawks, they are standard bikes mostly, but... still some of them use CBRs...We don't classify them in the "standard" category, hell, most people dun really care what they are, most of them and old and dirty and beat up, and are either Hondas or Suzukis. Our country doesn't really care much for bike class, there's only scooters, sportbikes and cruisers. Respectively, Young kids learning to ride on scooters or small bikes, then young adults driving sportbikes like there's no tomorrow, and the usual 40 year olds driving around in Honda Shadows, and such...

There isn't many bikes around here, everyone drives a Suzuki, either a Hayabusa, or one of it's underlings, but still, there are plenty other bikes around here...

Though Scooters took over 3 years ago, from Vento to Kymco, 125s to 650s, Scooters are motorcycles, maybe not classified as big bikes, but...it's the same, it's a two wheel vehicle driven by an engine... so it's a bike, its' just smaller... btw, scooters in my country, 180cc scooters, can beat a Hayabusa in the 1/8th of mile, fastest scooter around here is running low 7s... I got a 250... hopefully i'll sell it and get myself a ZX-10R this summer...it's bout that time...

1'54.184 video coming soon
Higher Res, Video Here.

750, thanks for the setting tips, but for some reason when I try to record the replay in Mpeg mode, it just chatters and skips... so I have to save it in .AVI. Oh well, I think my laptop just isn't compatable or something. And I can't exactly move my computer into the living room everytime I want to record a vid.:crazy:

Edit... Okay 750, it wasn't the program, it was the website. Google video may not have any limits, but their resolution sure sucks...enough to piss me off.

ello geo :) that reminds me, my video capture settings...

initial capture - dvd best quality
final file format - mpeg2

brightness - 4 notches above middle
contrast - 5 notches below middle
sharpness - middle
hue - bottom
colour saturation - 6 notches below middle

tt replay output brightness (found in options), 4

hope they're of some use to you :)

you see my time ain't that fast, just a bit more then 1 tenth of a second faster

Yeah, you're right. Sorry for being a dick. I just didn't think it was possible at first. I mean, I had to have run at least 100-150 laps before I got that time.

Yeah, I'll post em tonight, I gotta work, so when I get home, I'll sort all this out...Vote for the next series, it's tied between superbikes and naked bikes.

Yeah, I'll post em tonight, I gotta work, so when I get home, I'll sort all this out...Vote for the next series, it's tied between superbikes and naked bikes.

Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the next series. I'm trying to get my sub 7' at Nurb with a 600. I know I can do it...

is that the reason why you can't participate in the next series :|
that's a laim excuse :P
Hey, if it took me 150 laps to get a 1:54 at Motegi, how many laps do you think it'll take me to get a sub 7 at Nurb? Yeah, I'll be racing that track for a while.

no argument their, but i never even tried the ring and i'm not going to start now

EDIT:

P.S. You can delete my laptimes, i forgot my USB at the place where i am all the week and otherwise it wouldn't be fair to you guys.
I also don't have time in the next 3 weeks cause i've exames

Back