TT Supersports Championship Stage 4

• Thread starter 750F-RM
  • 54 comments
United Kingdom
England
here's Stage 4

Track: Valencia
Bike: Any 600 Class RM Bike (including the Kawasaki ZX6R-RM and the Triumph Daytona 650 RM)
Tyres: Your Choice
Setting Changes: Allowed
Riding Form: Your Choice

race ends at Midnight EST Tuesday

good luck all :)

So times are sorted out, here is this stage's standings:

GeoQuin4: 7'01:158((10 points))
EmptySpace: 7'01:278((8 points))
750F-Rm:7'09:759 ((6 points))
eternal_Ronin: 7'10:355((4 points))
Bigrew: 7'23:***((2 points))
Hatch: 7'31:491((0 points))

Next round at Valencia

Current Standings:

1.GeoQuin4: 28 Points
2.750F-RM: 22 Points
3.Eternal_Ronin:16 points
4.EmptySpace: 14 Points
5.Enigma: 4 points
6.Hatch: 2 Points
7.Bigrew:2 points

Anyone got a NTSC replay available for me to chase the ghost? My line has to be just way the hell off.

Fastest time so far (ghost is leaving me in the dust) - 1'37.471

Oh come on! That game can always come later...
****, I've beaten that game four times with 100% completion and no cheats...

well... I still haven't raced any... My first try back before i got GTA was 1'38:***, but i honestly haven't raced, maybe i will tomorrow, GTA is drownin my life,l ol

i think they where 46.3xx and 1'10.7xx or so, but i'm not sure
and i can't watch the replay as i'm not home until the weekend :S

I'm about .3xx seconds behind on T1 and about the same at T2 give or take a tenth. But I lose an entire second or more in the final section. I don't get it, but I'm just going to keep trucking...

most people lose time their also on the bigger bikes, i just don't know how i manage to do that
i'll try to let someone make a video of it when i get home, so you can watch my line

most people lose time their also on the bigger bikes, i just don't know how i manage to do that
i'll try to let someone make a video of it when i get home, so you can watch my line

I saved some replays from the "lap times" thread, but their all on the Suzuka 8hr bikes, but I'm still having a blast chasing them. I'll figure it out eventually, maybe not for this challenge though.

So where is everyone at???

1'37.471

Edit: Unless something miraculous happens in the next 4 hrs. this will be the time I stick with... Unfortunately, I do not have a vid, since after I changed my riding style I hit the triangle button too many times and screwed myself. But of all things, I must rest my thumb... I've worn off the rubber tip of the controller and have cut into my thumb pretty good, so I must rest it for next round. If I feel up to it, I may take a stab at it a few more times.

Well done 750, bravo! When you're recording the vid with Studio 10, where do you set the brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc. I'd be interested to find out where you put all of it. I still can't seem to get them as smooth as you can.

Well done 750, bravo! When you're recording the vid with Studio 10, where do you set the brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc
I'd be interested to find out where you put all of it. I still can't seem to get them as smooth as you can.
ello :) next time i fire the studio up, i'll make a note of the settings and either pm you them or post them 👍

not my turn i know, but for a track can i suggest Motegi (full)?

If it goes to a vote, I agree, Motegi is good. I suck at it, but I have to learn it at some point...

I was actually going to give the vote of picking a track to mthielen, and since ya'll agree on it, Motegi Full it is... I'll try to squeeze times in between GTA, and work...

Dude, give it up!!! Continue GTA later! It's not going to run away on you! haha
Are you just starting or going for 100% or what? I love that game, but there are too many glitches. Good luck with all of the Unique Jump bonus'.

Okay so what times are we looking for on this track anyway?
So far, I'm just a few laps in and I've hit a 1'55.489

Latest Posts

Back