TT Supersports Championship Stage 4

• Thread starter 750F-RM
  • 54 comments
Anyone check out my beetle vid? What do you think?

Any lap time from you mthielen?

sorry GeoQuin but still no laptime for me, maybe tonight if i've time
i only can play during the weekend cause i'm not home the rest of the week

No offense mthielen, but you won by almost a second in the last race and you're ahead by a second and a half so far in this one. This is a game that's usually decided by tenths or thousanths, not seconds. I'm going to have to ask for replays either to be posted on Google video or to be put here as a file for someone to review. Sorry, but I ran lap after lap after lap at Valencia, watched vids, chased ghosts, and there was nothing more to give, I'm doing the same here and somehow you're ahead by 1.5 secs.? That just doesn't seem possible.

if mt attaches his replay.dat here, i'll have a look for you ntsc guys. i'll make a video of it too and link to it for you if you like :)

note to ronin (given in a helpful fashion, not as a criticism): for the next series, you really need to firm up and be specific on the
rules, we've made a lot of assumptions this time round

you need to specify...

control mode (pro only most likely)
no cheat braking (trailbraking while full on the gas)
any off track incident that would have caused you to crash in real life invalidates your race in tt
no heavy contact with the ai to shunt them out of the way (if you include races in your series)

maybe emptyspace could give you some pointers, he runs a good tight ship elsewhere

i'm looking forward to the next series, you still fancy the nakeds in the city that we discussed? :cool:

First off, what the hell is cheat breaking? How can you break while being on the accelerator and wouldn't that bog down the engine and cause a slower take off out of a turn?

Secondly, I don't mean to be a dick about this whole thing, but I probably wouldn't have mentioned it if it had been a little closer to the norm (everyone else) or I hadn't seen this Lap Times Valencia. You continuously suggest that you have these screaming fast times and despite being questioned over and over again, you fail to show any proof.

I mean, 750's been posting a vid for each race, and I've posted a vid for the rounds I've won to make sure they aren't contested. But with the exception of those new to the game, all times are within tenths if not thousandths of each other. Not seconds apart, of course, with the exception of Nurburgring... Which after this is all over I'm going to concentrate on a sub 7 lap with a 600 now that I know it's possible. I mean it's fun to chase a time that I otherwise wouldn't have thought possible, it makes me faster, and better. But chasing a time that's seconds ahead of everyone else is kind of rediculous.

First off, what the hell is cheat breaking? How can you break while being on the accelerator and wouldn't that bog down the engine and cause a slower take off out of a turn?

when you get to a corner, stay WoT and get hard on both brakes, turn in and then use the rear brake to control corner speed. or, thats the basics of it anyways.

es how dear you accuse me of cheatbraking :(
i'm one of the most fanatic haters of the damn thing

and no i didn't use it, i don't even know how to use i right

and es and you 750 should know how well i know how good i am at valencia, i used to be the fastest until they started with cheatbraking

i'm really hurt :(

and es and you 750 should know how well i know how good i am at valencia, i used to be the fastest until they started with cheatbraking

take a chill pill, mt :) all i said was i'd have a look at your lap for the ntsc guys

i think geo's talking about motegi anyways, not valencia?

ok :) well, if you want to put his mind at rest and post a replay.dat of either or both for me to look at and make a video of, i'd be happy to do so

es how dear you accuse me of cheatbraking :(
i'm one of the most fanatic haters of the damn thing

and no i didn't use it, i don't even know how to use i right

I don't understand how they're going to know how fast you are at any track when you never posted anything to verify it. I mean, I really don't mean to be a dick or anything, but it's just hard to believe. And yes, I'd prefer both files to be reviewed for exactly the reason that they're both over a second....

Thanks, but 750 is right, the rules definitely need better definition next time.

I don't understand how they're going to know how fast you are at any track when you never posted anything to verify it...

And yes, I'd prefer both files to be reviewed for exactly the reason that they're both over a second...
ello :) i know mt is quick because i've raced against him for a while at motogp boards and seen some of his replays

as i said before, if mt attaches a replay.dat, i'll have a look and make a video for you

i think replay.dats should be attched for review as a matter of course (something to implement next season ronin?)

an individual posting a video if he's willing and able is a bonus that allows people of different regions to share their races

i myself love capturing and editing and adding music etc :cool:

if i had more time back then i could have ended a bit higher, but i could only race during the weekends so my time never where good
when everybody was already doing the big race i still had to find a good setup :s

True, the video thing, i'd love to implement it, but even myself, I don't have any way to post a video, plus i don't have much money, so I can't afford to just buy one, I can post screen shots of my screen, saying bike and time...

Cheatbraking? what is that?

As for rules, i'll post a thread, which will include rules for the next championships, I hope it's made a sticky by the mods... Rules would be discussed and edited accordingly, but i'll post the basics next time before the next championship...

btw, a naked series IS going to come up, you should learn, not to be fast only on superbikes, but on 250s, and 125s... and naked bikes, and old bikes, enjoy the full srenght of the game, since it's not much in depth, it's pretty good on variety... so... a naked series will be next, I'll post city tracks and such as soon as i work up a schedule.

By the way, this challenge, WILL implement a 1 bike per race rule, which means, that everyone will run the SAME bike on a certain race, and use a different bike the next, so... it's a 5 race series, you'll be using 5 different bikes, and Screen shots for at least the top 3 in the rankings IS a must to avoid any controversy...

True, the video thing, i'd love to implement it, but even myself, I don't have any way to post a video, plus i don't have much money, so I can't afford to just buy one, I can post screen shots of my screen, saying bike and time...

Cheatbraking? what is that?

All you have to do is save the file to a USB card. And upload it. No problems there...

Yeah but... I don't have an USB card? and it's like $50... and I live only w/ my older sis... and I'm only 18... and I got to take care of my car, half of the house's expenses and my motorcycle... and like... I dun have$50 to spend on that...I CAN, right now, post screenshots w/ the bike and time... but i just can't afford an usb right now...

BTW, the ship's gonna get tighter now...

Yeah but... I don't have an USB card? and it's like $50... and I live only w/ my older sis... and I'm only 18... and I got to take care of my car, half of the house's expenses and my motorcycle... and like... I dun have$50 to spend on that...I CAN, right now, post screenshots w/ the bike and time... but i just can't afford an usb right now...

BTW, the ship's gonna get tighter now...

Do you have an mp3 player? Usually those get the info from a USB, you should be able to connect that to the PS2 and download it from there. Just trying to help out is all...:sly:

Back